Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 Research - New System to be Tested

Topic closed. 222 replies. Last post 11 years ago by cps10.

Page 6 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
The Carolinas - Charlotte
United States
Member #21627
September 12, 2005
4138 Posts
Posted: December 8, 2005, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

Laverne - when would you expect this to hit? None of the reciprocals that you speak of have hit in Tri-States since at least before November.

United States
    Member #23383
    October 11, 2005
    485 Posts
    Posted: December 8, 2005, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

Laverne,

That number association is interesting... I am going to look into this further....Thanks for the heads up!...

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
      Member #1987
      August 5, 2003
      8968 Posts
      Posted: December 8, 2005, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

Laverne - when would you expect this to hit? None of the reciprocals that you speak of have hit in Tri-States since at least before November.

cps10,

Where are you getting your data?

337 Tri-States August 31, 2005

United States
        Member #23383
        October 11, 2005
        485 Posts
        Posted: December 8, 2005, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

cps10,

Where are you getting your data?

337 Tri-States August 31, 2005

Did you chase that number for 4 months???

United States
          Member #21627
          September 12, 2005
          4138 Posts
          Posted: December 8, 2005, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

Laverne - I understand that, but what I am saying is that you implied that because a particular number hit (i.e., 334), then you can expect one of the reciprocals to hit very soon. Aug. 31-Dec. 8 is a pretty long time between hits with this association. So, I was wondering, when would you expect this next reciprocal of the 12/8 Tri-States drawing to be drawn next?

United States
            Member #21627
            September 12, 2005
            4138 Posts
            Posted: December 8, 2005, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

dman - that is what I am saying. Chasing that number for 4 months is a long time, 120 days, almost not making any money on a box.

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
              Charlotte NC
              United States
              Member #17406
              June 18, 2005
              4053 Posts
              Posted: December 8, 2005, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

DanceGuess who gave Laverne the list.  It's for the seasoned numbers player.  In fact, I wished she hadn't posted it.  Because people throw it back in your face.  Only I know the intricate maneuvers of the patterns.

It takes believing it, staying with it, watching the patterns and a host of other observations.  It works.

I hope Laverne can help you.

takeemtothebank

United States
                Member #21627
                September 12, 2005
                4138 Posts
                Posted: December 8, 2005, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

thanks tenaj - i would imagine it is a little more intricate than that instead of waiting 4 mos

United States
                  Member #23383
                  October 11, 2005
                  485 Posts
                  Posted: December 8, 2005, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

Lets see...16 picks x 56 draws x 2.00  (1.00 box/1.00 straight ) = $1,792.00

Cost of play $1,792.00

Wins 2 box  150.00 x 2 = $300.00

Loss of $1,492.00....how are you Janet, counting your winnings...this is a loss....LMAO

In order for this to be a wining situation...you would have to have 2 straights...900.00 x 2 = 1800.00 plus the 2 box wins 2 x 150.00...2100.00 total...so you need 2 striaghts per day combined drawings...OR you would need 12 single box hits at 150.00 = 1800.00...

Anything less then the above is a loosing proposition...How are you able to say that this is a winning situation. You do not state which states to play the picks in..so one has to assume that we need to play them in all states....and by doing so...it's a lossing situation

United States
                    Member #1987
                    August 5, 2003
                    8968 Posts
                    Posted: December 8, 2005, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

Laverne - I understand that, but what I am saying is that you implied that because a particular number hit (i.e., 334), then you can expect one of the reciprocals to hit very soon. Aug. 31-Dec. 8 is a pretty long time between hits with this association. So, I was wondering, when would you expect this next reciprocal of the 12/8 Tri-States drawing to be drawn next?

cps10, I am not being state specific. Depending on where the # last hit, I usually will see it in the same geographical location. Not an individual state. Once you study this in depth, you will find that if you concentrate on East coast, Southern states, Interior states that your wins will be more plentiful.

Now, to get to dman2005's question, no I didnot chase this # for 4 months. I started playing it this morning. As previously stated when I saw one of those #'s show, then I looked at the dates 334 boxed hit DE-09/03, 344-boxed MD 09/08 & then IL boxed hit 10/02,343-NJ-11/08. I knew East Coast or Interior states. Doubles tend to flip flop, meaning the companion may show as well.

Whatever you do dman2005 do NOT  make light of this, for this strategy will bring many win$. 

United States
                      Member #23383
                      October 11, 2005
                      485 Posts
                      Posted: December 8, 2005, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

cps10, I am not being state specific. Depending on where the # last hit, I usually will see it in the same geographical location. Not an individual state. Once you study this in depth, you will find that if you concentrate on East coast, Southern states, Interior states that your wins will be more plentiful.

Now, to get to dman2005's question, no I didnot chase this # for 4 months. I started playing it this morning. As previously stated when I saw one of those #'s show, then I looked at the dates 334 boxed hit DE-09/03, 344-boxed MD 09/08 & then IL boxed hit 10/02. I knew East Coast or Interior states. Doubles tend to flip flop, meaning the companion may show as well.

Whatever you do dman2005 do NOT  make light of this, for this strategy will bring many win$. 

I am not making light of this ...I just found out about it and I am going to look further into it...backtesting...etc....

Charlotte NC
                        United States
                        Member #17406
                        June 18, 2005
                        4053 Posts
                        Posted: December 8, 2005, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

Lets see...16 picks x 56 draws x 2.00  (1.00 box/1.00 straight ) = $1,792.00

Cost of play $1,792.00

Wins 2 box  150.00 x 2 = $300.00

Loss of $1,492.00....how are you Janet, counting your winnings...this is a loss....LMAO

DisneyI'm sorry Dman you don't know have a stratgery for placing bets.  At first I didn't.  Lavene taught me. There is a blog I forgot whose it is that teaches the importance of budget, planning, stratgery, mentality, and even what to do if you lose.  I'm a winner.  I'm sorry if you are loser.  I hope someone can help you become a winner.  You are right, having the right numbers doesn't always make you a winner and it is obvious that you don't have it. 

I have nothing else to say to you. 

takeemtothebank

United States
                          Member #21627
                          September 12, 2005
                          4138 Posts
                          Posted: December 8, 2005, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

Laverne - okay, well, that makes sense I guess. I was beginning to wonder if that was state specific because of the lapse between winning #s. Thanx

United States
                            Member #1987
                            August 5, 2003
                            8968 Posts
                            Posted: December 8, 2005, 2:52 pm - IP Logged
                              Charlotte NC
                              United States
                              Member #17406
                              June 18, 2005
                              4053 Posts
                              Posted: December 8, 2005, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

thanks tenaj - i would imagine it is a little more intricate than that instead of waiting 4 mos

No NoYou didn't have to wait 4 mos to play that number.  Less than 24 hours.

Wed, Dec 7, 2005MichiganDaily 38-9-8

343 is the mirror to 898.  It's a stratgery that is so simple it makes ones eyes glaze over.

$ching$ching$

Cost: $9.50

Payout: $225

How did we know it was coming?  We've been watching the patterns.

takeemtothebank

Page 6 of 15