Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How Many Members Are Psychic

Topic closed. 139 replies. Last post 11 years ago by psykomo.

Page 2 of 10
PrintE-mailLink

Are You A Psychic lottery Player?

Do You Know You Are psychic? [ 13 ]  [28.89%]
Do You Win Lottery often [ 5 ]  [11.11%]
Do You Give Numbers To others [ 12 ]  [26.67%]
Do you think Being Psychic Help You Win [ 6 ]  [13.33%]
Do You Think Psychics Can Give Winning Numbers [ 9 ]  [20.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 45 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 42 ]  
Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
Member #26882
November 23, 2005
1404 Posts
Posted: December 25, 2005, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

Gifted? how would you define gifted...
I teach junior high students, and of the 26 students I have, I have 3 gifted...

They are to run a newspaper staff that I sponsor... Well to tell you the truth.. I dont get any thing better from those three than I do the learning disabled children.. or the typical students I pulled to help with the paper..

So what is gifted... High IQ? Got them there.. They are suppose to be creative? I dont see it...

I would not let any of them pick numbers for me..

The Gifted or gifts you speak of are 2 different things the gift you speak of is earthly and defined by A school official if a student is to be proclaimed as such. This Gift I define as (Book Smart)

The Gift Or Gifted I speak of is not the same it is not earthly is not knowledge gained through a book it is Given through a higher power. I would not ask them for my numbers either or any other person on this earth and thus is why I get my numbers from higher power or resources. Just because a person has a high IQ does not mean they have second sight and the same holds true to the opposite. Give me an algebra test and watch me flunk it with flying colors, however look at the guide numbers and the hits they generate week after week after week.

I have no Idea what my IQ is! I know I am a successful writer and Author. Some people are book smart, some street smart, and some are GIFTED spiritually again not from this earth. Though we are on this earth our guides are not and it all boils down to communication with them and being open and aware to that concept.

Blessings to you!
    justxploring's avatar - villiarna
    Wandering Aimlessly
    United States
    Member #25360
    November 5, 2005
    4461 Posts
    Posted: December 26, 2005, 12:25 am - IP Logged

If you're psychic, shouldn't you already know how many members are psychic?

LOL!! As they'd say on Family Feud "good answer."

I think we all have an inner voice that comes from an energy in the universe. Most of us (including me) don't bother to stop to listen long enough. I'm not sure such a power would give a person winning numbers, because when it speaks to us, it's to show us a path, not necessarily make the journey for us.  I also think person can be very intuitive because people, animals and places radiate positive and negative energy fields & we are all somehow interlinked by that monster chain that holds our world together. However, I'm not so sure a roll of thermal paper in a machine has that same quality. 

All jokes aside, I began to have a very strong feeling I was going to win a big jackpot this year. Unfortunately, instead of motivating me, it held me back because I kept thinking I didn't have to push myself so hard to succeed. No matter how vivid a dream or a vision is, we should all realize that there's a good chance it will not become a reality. Gosh I'm glad the internet is anonymous or I'd be locked up after this post!

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: December 26, 2005, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

I've had ESP since my childhood. Unfortunately as we get older, the world's distractions get in the way of that purity which we all once had as children.

When I was younger I would call the shots, meaning, I would say when something was going to happen or what someone was going to say before they said it. Now it comes to me, only when I'm in a restful state of mind, apart from the daily grind and stress.

We all have that gift. Some people choose to be open minded, and some people think it's all BS. The people who say it's BS, are the people who believe in multiple coincidences. I don't believe in coincidence.

I have an aunt who's name is Elham. It stands for sixth sense in arabic. When I was really young, I would notice that sometimes she looked at a point in the room and just stared, as if she was thinking about something. I caught myself doing that years later. I've noticed alot of people around me since, doing the same. It's like you're really not thinking about anything at all, yet something is clearly there. You can hear the tv or radio in the backround, cars going by, children screaming, whatever, and still gazing for a moment. I think it's a frequency pick-up.

The biggest hurdle I have when I enter lucid dreaming is to stay in that realm. The vibrations that are reverberating throughout the body is intolerable. I'm getting much better at it and staying longer.

I've read that the spirit world is in a higher frequency and that vibe is what people feel when they are acclimating themselves to that environment. It takes years of excersice to overcome that and when you do, it is the best place to find numbers and a virtual playground that's only inhibited by the imagination. 

luckieStarr's avatar - darven
        philadelphia,PA
        United States
        Member #27080
        November 26, 2005
        507 Posts
        Posted: December 26, 2005, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

The spirit and those in the spirit world have no problem helping us and giving us anything we want...including numbers...pently of people who hit big jackpots dreamed the numbers or had a feeling to play that day.  The spirit world only wants to help us as the spirit is the reflection of who we are, was and have always been...so we know all and I think someone said in a thread that we only need to remember.  And that the past, present and future is all the same so we should be able to go into the future and see the winning numbers.  Spirit has no interest one way or the other...the knowledge is there...all knowledge... even number knowledge.  I feel that's why we all found this website...I can't remember how I got to it but, I'm glad I did.

Trust me on this...we are going to put our psychic heads together and all HIT BIG!  (whever you think your psychic or not lol)

Leaving  Keep It In until It Wins!

United States
          Member #17555
          June 22, 2005
          5582 Posts
          Posted: December 26, 2005, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

That's a great idea!!! Is it legal to start a LP pool, headed by Todd?

It's like betting at the office, on what team is gonna win. But in this case, a much bigger office, maybe a hundred or more......?

If I remember clearly, there are different lotto groups out there, where anyone can join and supposedly take in dividends every week. I've been solicited many times, to join. Interesting though.

philadelphia,PA
            United States
            Member #27080
            November 26, 2005
            507 Posts
            Posted: December 26, 2005, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

Well, maybe someone should bring that up to Todd...there is no wrong or right answers...but it is some darn good players here...I will be willing  I Agree!

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #1340
              April 6, 2003
              2450 Posts
              Posted: December 26, 2005, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

I am sort of cyclops-psychic, I can visualize myself losing the money before I even buy the ticket!

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.

United States
                Member #17555
                June 22, 2005
                5582 Posts
                Posted: December 26, 2005, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

I am sort of cyclops-psychic, I can visualize myself losing the money before I even buy the ticket!

I agree. Gotta 99.999999999 percent chance that I'm not going to hit.  LOL What precision!!>>>>LOL

Can someone find what those impossible numbers are????......LOL

philadelphia,PA
                  United States
                  Member #27080
                  November 26, 2005
                  507 Posts
                  Posted: December 26, 2005, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

Everyday a predictor here hit in all states...in other words some one always predictor a winner in each state...I'm game to put our heads to gether...two heads are better than one!

BIRD's avatar - hiro bird.jpg
                    clarkston georgia
                    United States
                    Member #555
                    August 8, 2002
                    3348 Posts
                    Posted: December 27, 2005, 7:17 am - IP Logged

HMMM!

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

United States
                      Member #17555
                      June 22, 2005
                      5582 Posts
                      Posted: December 29, 2005, 2:22 am - IP Logged

That's a great idea!!! Is it legal to start a LP pool, headed by Todd?

It's like betting at the office, on what team is gonna win. But in this case, a much bigger office, maybe a hundred or more......?

If I remember clearly, there are different lotto groups out there, where anyone can join and supposedly take in dividends every week. I've been solicited many times, to join. Interesting though.

Correction.....

The second paragraph has nothing to do with the third paragraph. Here's what I really meant:

There are clubs you can join, and participate in a volume drawing. The point is to have as many numbers covered in the p-5 or p-6 game as possible, with enough coverage to yield plenty of second and third tier prizes, making profits among the split of the money, on a regular basis. 

Toni's avatar - disney25
                        Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #106
                        February 17, 2001
                        210 Posts
                        Posted: January 2, 2006, 11:09 am - IP Logged

Clairvoyance,

I have read many books, I meditate every day and I do affirmations every day. I have asked before I go to bed to remember my dreams and have asked for the numbers for the lottery, but I still haven't gotten any. How do you get your numbers? Do you get them first thing upon awakening? Do you have to write them down real fast? Do they write through you and you really don't know what you are writing until you read it? Any suggestions for me and all of us for hearing our own guides. Thanks and Happy New Year! Toni

United States
                          Member #26882
                          November 23, 2005
                          1404 Posts
                          Posted: January 2, 2006, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

Clairvoyance,

I have read many books, I meditate every day and I do affirmations every day. I have asked before I go to bed to remember my dreams and have asked for the numbers for the lottery, but I still haven't gotten any. How do you get your numbers? Do you get them first thing upon awakening? Do you have to write them down real fast? Do they write through you and you really don't know what you are writing until you read it? Any suggestions for me and all of us for hearing our own guides. Thanks and Happy New Year! Toni

Hi Toni,

This thread needs to be moved to the Mystical section? As I almost did not catch your post to answer this question.

I get my numbers in dreams (visions) I do ask my guides to come to me upon laying down to sleep. I have several guides that give numbers not just one. One of my guides holds 3 balls in his hands.......Actual lottery balls! The other guides put numbers on a plain white sheet of paper in the dream and I do not have to right them down as soon as I get up because I keep the mental picture of them in my head this can happen 2 or 3 times a week where I then take the numbers and group them and then I post them here on the board. Many times because what I have is pre-sight the numbers I post may overlap and that happened with 487 a guide number posted the week before last....it showed up every where the next week major big time! Again that happens because I am pre-seeing numbers. They will also show the same day I post the numbers and all through out the week as demonstrated in my posts. Thus is why I cannot say what day a certain number will show up however I just know it will SHOW!

Reading books is fine for information and some guidance, however the gift of communicating with guides comes from within the person and one step is recognizing or believing it can be done which you have already illustrated that interest. We all have guides and the first step in communication is the recognizing part then the communication begins. It does take dedication and practice. Its something you do on an everyday basis just as when you wake you brush your hair and teeth! It also is necessary to have a clear mind and Body. A person who consumes toxins such as alcohol or bad foods will not be able to be as clear and can experience cloudy visions or no visions.

Again necessary to accomplish good communication is One: Belief  Two: Recognizing Three: Clear Mind Four: Healthy Body. If all are in line then keep trying and focus and it will happen for you it is a gift and should be used accordingly, not for your own personal gain but to help others, and of course you will also be blessed. You must have the right mind set: Is this for your benefit or for the benefit of others as well? It is all part of the lesson. Ask yourself this: What am I going to use the gift for? Then you shall find more answers.

Blessings!
                            BuzzsawAnn's avatar - nw shadow.jpg
                            CHICAGO
                            United States
                            Member #28557
                            December 18, 2005
                            111 Posts
                            Posted: January 2, 2006, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

Evidently pschyic does not count in this department cause if it did the real ones would have a field day

They would  make so much easy money the lotteries would have to close- Just think of the implications

they could play the winning numbers for every state then they could sell the numbers to folks who need to win- the lottos wold ban them from  playing like they do in Las Vegas , it would be so great-  evidently that is a pipe  dream and the lottos have no fear of this happening.

I did read once where a lady had won the jackpot prize twice and they asked het not to play can you imagine that?  I wonder where she is  ? I sure would like to talk to her about psychics

United States
                              Member #26882
                              November 23, 2005
                              1404 Posts
                              Posted: January 2, 2006, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

Evidently pschyic does not count in this department cause if it did the real ones would have a field day

They would  make so much easy money the lotteries would have to close- Just think of the implications

they could play the winning numbers for every state then they could sell the numbers to folks who need to win- the lottos wold ban them from  playing like they do in Las Vegas , it would be so great-  evidently that is a pipe  dream and the lottos have no fear of this happening.

I did read once where a lady had won the jackpot prize twice and they asked het not to play can you imagine that?  I wonder where she is  ? I sure would like to talk to her about psychics

Hi Buzz,

I said at the beginning of this forum that I don't consider myself physic so I do not fit in that realm or category. I can tell you that playing pick 3 is like stealing candy from a baby though! Personally I do not know any gifted people that can see 6 numbers altogether and keep hitting the big pots and I am in contact with many gifted people, and if we could do so we could wipe out all the big pot lotteries in one swoop!

Page 2 of 10