Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How Many Members Are Psychic

Topic closed. 139 replies. Last post 11 years ago by psykomo.

Page 3 of 10
PrintE-mailLink

Are You A Psychic lottery Player?

Do You Know You Are psychic? [ 13 ]  [28.89%]
Do You Win Lottery often [ 5 ]  [11.11%]
Do You Give Numbers To others [ 12 ]  [26.67%]
Do you think Being Psychic Help You Win [ 6 ]  [13.33%]
Do You Think Psychics Can Give Winning Numbers [ 9 ]  [20.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 45 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 42 ]  
Toni's avatar - disney25
Ohio
United States
Member #106
February 17, 2001
210 Posts
Posted: January 2, 2006, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for your response. I only have alcohol once in awhile, like for New Years, in my coffee. I do like my coffee, at least one cup a day. I also like chocolate, but not everyday. Do you watch what you eat very closely? What does your day consist of, food wise? As for the lessons and what I will use these gifts for, every day, it seems there are lessons everywhere for me, in even the smallest things. I want to help, so badly, some very close friends, that can really use some help. I know they are here to learn too, but it just has been too much and too long for them, to not get some help. Believe me, I can use the money too. I have met these people for a reason and if the reason is for me to help them, by all means I will, if I can. Thanks. Toni

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
    Wisconsin
    United States
    Member #1303
    March 27, 2003
    1508 Posts
    Posted: January 2, 2006, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

It could be psychic members among us...lets see!

Everyone is psychic. Some individuals are merely more efficient at it than others.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

luckieStarr's avatar - darven
      philadelphia,PA
      United States
      Member #27080
      November 26, 2005
      507 Posts
      Posted: January 2, 2006, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

Ok, gang...let's never say never...I really KNOW the powerball win is within this group!  I just feel it...if we can settle on one set of numbers...we have The best of the best...among us!

Leaving  Keep It In until It Wins!

Columbia City, Indiana
        United States
        Member #2978
        December 9, 2003
        381 Posts
        Posted: January 2, 2006, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

I knew somebody was going to post a poll like this...

Come, Pinky; we must prepare for tomorrow night...

Jim

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
          Member #26882
          November 23, 2005
          1404 Posts
          Posted: January 2, 2006, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for your response. I only have alcohol once in awhile, like for New Years, in my coffee. I do like my coffee, at least one cup a day. I also like chocolate, but not everyday. Do you watch what you eat very closely? What does your day consist of, food wise? As for the lessons and what I will use these gifts for, every day, it seems there are lessons everywhere for me, in even the smallest things. I want to help, so badly, some very close friends, that can really use some help. I know they are here to learn too, but it just has been too much and too long for them, to not get some help. Believe me, I can use the money too. I have met these people for a reason and if the reason is for me to help them, by all means I will, if I can. Thanks. Toni

Hi Toni,

Great then, Pure Mind and Pure Heart and the Universe shall provide!

I eat fresh fruits raw and steamed vegetables, Whole grains only , some organic chicken and fish mostly salmon and I only drink purified water! Why? Well not only is it healthy but I had a disease that the doctors to this day have no clue how to treat nor do they know the cause but herbs and Diet cured my self and many others!

Blessings to you, keep focused and it will happen for you!
            BuzzsawAnn's avatar - nw shadow.jpg
            CHICAGO
            United States
            Member #28557
            December 18, 2005
            111 Posts
            Posted: January 2, 2006, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

Dear Clair,

Just because you do not know any real psychic people does not mean they do not exist.

Although you are in touch with some "real psychics" they probably represent a  small minority of  the

world.  I am willing to bet there is someone out there who has a real gift and is 100% accurate  and it is

no fifty nimbers to choose from. And  since you think the pick three is like candy  pick the next 3 numbers

you choose the state in the pick three drawing for the next three days and post it - since it is like candy-

I am from Illinois so do not include Illinois since it is so easy you say----Cause if you choose IL I'll be

buying a ton of tickets if you are that good.  Not!

Sparta, NJ
              United States
              Member #18331
              July 9, 2005
              1977 Posts
              Posted: January 2, 2006, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

VERY clever!  I didn't know it was coming, guess you know what category that puts me in!

Cheers

|||::> *'`*:-.,_,.-:*''*:--->>> Chewie  <<<---.*''*:-.,_,.-:*''* <:::|||

I only trust myself - and that's a questionable choice

Richland/Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #8180
                October 26, 2004
                176 Posts
                Posted: January 2, 2006, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

Did you ever try to take candy from a child buzz?Its not easy..If you saw the whole picture the numbers come in any state.Numbers all work together so its hard to narrow down to one state but not impossible...I had a dream 567 came out of the shoot and the very next draw in my state was 567...A straight..No it was not psychic power it was a dream..The thing is I believed and it was not overlooked..There are guides and clairs numbers are on the money!!Believe,play them and win!!They may be for you!!

BuzzsawAnn's avatar - nw shadow.jpg
                  CHICAGO
                  United States
                  Member #28557
                  December 18, 2005
                  111 Posts
                  Posted: January 2, 2006, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

Dear Clair,  These are your exact words-

said at the beginning of this forum that I don't consider myself physic so I do not fit in that realm or category. I can tell you that playing pick 3 is like stealing candy from a baby though! Personally I do not know any gifted people that can see 6 numbers altogether and keep hitting the big pots and I am in contact with many gifted people, and if we could do so we could wipe out all the big pot lotteries in one swoop

Disapprove EekBoxing

Stealing candy from a baby ain't all that hard- so again I say let it be done-If Pick three is not all that hard- prove it- I know you have a 1/1000 chance of getting it correct compared to a 1/ 1,000,000 so this should be nothing for the sensitive- cause I personally think it is kinda hard- talk is cheap and I have not seen any one prove it not even you-

United States
                    Member #26882
                    November 23, 2005
                    1404 Posts
                    Posted: January 2, 2006, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

Dear Clair,

Just because you do not know any real psychic people does not mean they do not exist.

Although you are in touch with some "real psychics" they probably represent a  small minority of  the

world.  I am willing to bet there is someone out there who has a real gift and is 100% accurate  and it is

no fifty nimbers to choose from. And  since you think the pick three is like candy  pick the next 3 numbers

you choose the state in the pick three drawing for the next three days and post it - since it is like candy-

I am from Illinois so do not include Illinois since it is so easy you say----Cause if you choose IL I'll be

buying a ton of tickets if you are that good.  Not!

Hi Buzz,

Is Sarcasm Just another one of the Free Services You Offer?
                    I said again, I do not consider my self a Physic, not that I did not believe they exist!

No one said you had to play my numbers or anyone else's numbers here? May I ask why you are here then? It appears to me that you want us to, not only TO GIVE YOU NUMBERS, But to buy your tickets for you as well! Go back to all my guide numbers and check for yourself the results, and while you are doing that pick a number and pin a rose to it as my gift to you!

Blessings!
                    Yes Nod

United States
                      Member #26882
                      November 23, 2005
                      1404 Posts
                      Posted: January 2, 2006, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

Did you ever try to take candy from a child buzz?Its not easy..If you saw the whole picture the numbers come in any state.Numbers all work together so its hard to narrow down to one state but not impossible...I had a dream 567 came out of the shoot and the very next draw in my state was 567...A straight..No it was not psychic power it was a dream..The thing is I believed and it was not overlooked..There are guides and clairs numbers are on the money!!Believe,play them and win!!They may be for you!!

I Agree!

Thanks Rich, but your wasting words, and so am I LOL! You buy them books and You buy them books, but still they do not learn and this arguement can go on for ever and ever. It is not like it has not been discussed before!!! It still is not going to change the law of the universe no matter what some one else belives.

BLessings to you!

New Mexico
                        United States
                        Member #12305
                        March 10, 2005
                        2984 Posts
                        Posted: January 2, 2006, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

Yeah.  But I'll bet you thought it was going to be on the Mystical Forum. 

It's hard to nail these things down to a specific location.

Jack

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

United States
                          Member #26882
                          November 23, 2005
                          1404 Posts
                          Posted: January 3, 2006, 12:43 am - IP Logged

Dear Clair,  These are your exact words-

said at the beginning of this forum that I don't consider myself physic so I do not fit in that realm or category. I can tell you that playing pick 3 is like stealing candy from a baby though! Personally I do not know any gifted people that can see 6 numbers altogether and keep hitting the big pots and I am in contact with many gifted people, and if we could do so we could wipe out all the big pot lotteries in one swoop

Disapprove EekBoxing

Stealing candy from a baby ain't all that hard- so again I say let it be done-If Pick three is not all that hard- prove it- I know you have a 1/1000 chance of getting it correct compared to a 1/ 1,000,000 so this should be nothing for the sensitive- cause I personally think it is kinda hard- talk is cheap and I have not seen any one prove it not even you-

Buzz,

Go to this URL:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lottery-Spell-Powerball-Mega-Millions-etc-GUARANTEED_W0QQitemZ5641394915QQcategoryZ102517QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

There you will find a 100% guarantee!!! From a Psychic that says she has natural born gifts and will give you a spell and you will be a winner! She says her spells work and again offers a 100% guarantee! So you may want to give that a go! Maybe you can write her and give her the challenge!  I am sure she will take it and your 29.99 as well. Maybe you can see her prove it!

Good Luck!

United States
                            Member #17555
                            June 22, 2005
                            5582 Posts
                            Posted: January 3, 2006, 1:59 am - IP Logged

I'm multi-blessed alright. I'll predict tomorrow's outcome.

I will not win the cash 3 in Florida!!!!!!

You just watch an see......

Watch this.....prediction....000

I mean tonight's drawing.....

Boy am I gifted......A real seer.

I had to meditate 14 hours, standing on my head with a an elephant eyebrow in my mouth, to come up with 000.

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
                              Wandering Aimlessly
                              United States
                              Member #25360
                              November 5, 2005
                              4461 Posts
                              Posted: January 3, 2006, 4:02 am - IP Logged

Now that's your problem right there, Pac. You should have just asked the elephant.

Page 3 of 10