Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Texas GEMS? 300 day

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 11 years ago by hareless.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: January 6, 2006, 7:47 am - IP Logged

Are you still recording what falls... ? Sometimes the practice is seeing it after it falls and making side notes..

I did a lot of that in the beginning..  I still make side notes on my results page...so I can see it with a glance..

Once the vtrac result page is added to LP..  it will be a matter of clicking a button and having the data all there for all states...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: January 6, 2006, 4:38 pm - IP Logged
    Fri, Jan 6, 20066-8-0   
    Thu, Jan 5, 20063-0-06-8-7  
    Wed, Jan 4, 20061-6-58-5-3  
    Tue, Jan 3, 20063-1-49-4-3  
    Mon, Jan 2, 20069-0-06-4-9  
    Sat, Dec 31, 20051-0-49-7-3  
    Fri, Dec 30, 20056-8-21-8-9

TX.. vtrac lesson discussed this strategy..  you had 411 yesterday vt.. and the day before 221

so what to expect.. take one of each double vtrac.. in this case..  21.. and put other digit which is 1 or 4

you have 214, 211 to play.. today you had 680 which is vtrac 241...

Important to study the vtracs..  that was two strings to play... online cost $5.. and played boxed for

$37.50

Maine
      United States
      Member #99
      January 27, 2002
      1015 Posts
      Posted: January 6, 2006, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

Thank you very much tntea, you are so helpful. I can see the great value of V-tracs. I wonder if you could make a list of the possible V-trac choices that there are? It might give me a clearer picture of what to use and/or study when I'm not sure I understand. I know about double V-tracs, V-trac repeats and double and triple warnings. What else is there? Thank you so much for your excellent teaching. alx

Anna, TX
        United States
        Member #26720
        November 21, 2005
        263 Posts
        Posted: January 6, 2006, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

hey thanks. I see what you mean.

United States
          Member #5344
          June 30, 2004
          23641 Posts
          Posted: January 7, 2006, 12:17 am - IP Logged

Thank you very much tntea, you are so helpful. I can see the great value of V-tracs. I wonder if you could make a list of the possible V-trac choices that there are? It might give me a clearer picture of what to use and/or study when I'm not sure I understand. I know about double V-tracs, V-trac repeats and double and triple warnings. What else is there? Thank you so much for your excellent teaching. alx

Everything I use with vtracs are listed in the lessons..

I do keep eye on the double warning and reverse warning.. and looking back into the OLD method to use along with the vtracs... my goal is to key in on straights..

Lantern has taught me a lot about filtering.. and the Old Method has shown to help there too..

I am glad you are seeing the value of the vtracs.  To me there is nothing sadder than throwing away money on numbers without a method.. This method holds true for the serious player.

As for a list of vtracs.. Check out my blog.. once you decide which string you need I have them there for easy copying /printing and so forth..

Anna, TX
            United States
            Member #26720
            November 21, 2005
            263 Posts
            Posted: January 7, 2006, 5:58 am - IP Logged

I have incorperated vtracs into all the methods I have gathered up so far. I just got to get my numbers down!

Anna, TX
              United States
              Member #26720
              November 21, 2005
              263 Posts
              Posted: January 7, 2006, 9:11 am - IP Logged

Well after looking at the vtracs for texas day and night I am thinking v311?

Shot in the dark. 

United States
                Member #5344
                June 30, 2004
                23641 Posts
                Posted: January 7, 2006, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

I have incorperated vtracs into all the methods I have gathered up so far. I just got to get my numbers down!

You will get them...

When you do , don't up and leave the forum like some of the others did that started winning with the vtracs....

CG nTX's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg

United States
                  Member #28581
                  December 18, 2005
                  45 Posts
                  Posted: January 7, 2006, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Tntea for the info, and yes I do just play Tx at retailer, not sure yet how to play online, sorry it has taken a while to get back to you,

United States
                    Member #5344
                    June 30, 2004
                    23641 Posts
                    Posted: January 7, 2006, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Tntea for the info, and yes I do just play Tx at retailer, not sure yet how to play online, sorry it has taken a while to get back to you,

ok..

Jester

United States
                      Member #28581
                      December 18, 2005
                      45 Posts
                      Posted: January 7, 2006, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

OK all Iam sorry if I have offended anyone for asking questions,
                      Hareless you said you rnot sure why I came to this site and it didnt really matter, I guess I came the same reason everyone else has, to view, read and learn and hopefully to be able to help, maybe It is wrong of me to ask questions, but have been taught that it is the only way to learn,
                      And if I read back on this topic Iam not the only one asking questions
                      Thanks for all your help and agian I apologize to all for coming to this site

United States
                        Member #5344
                        June 30, 2004
                        23641 Posts
                        Posted: January 7, 2006, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

OK all Iam sorry if I have offended anyone for asking questions,
                        Hareless you said you rnot sure why I came to this site and it didnt really matter, I guess I came the same reason everyone else has, to view, read and learn and hopefully to be able to help, maybe It is wrong of me to ask questions, but have been taught that it is the only way to learn,
                        And if I read back on this topic Iam not the only one asking questions
                        Thanks for all your help and agian I apologize to all for coming to this site

Oh,, it is ok to ask questions.. Hareless was offering to send you the lessons compiled in one email for you to study..

Maine
                          United States
                          Member #99
                          January 27, 2002
                          1015 Posts
                          Posted: January 7, 2006, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

No need to apoligize for anything CGnTX, we are all here to help each other and to enjoy playing. Just ignore anyone who isn't, they are very few and far between. It really is a great site, with excellent folks so just ask away and don't worry about being wrong especiall if you're new. Once in a while someone will gripe at you, but that is only 1 in a hundred, so ignore it and do your thing. I've been playing P-3 for a long time and have made and lost a lot of $, but am still learning. I have the most trouble with understanding what people are trying to explain, but that may be my problem and not theirs. Sometimes they go on and on about some system or method but it is as clear as mud to me, and when I ask a question I can see that they didn't get my question so I just let it go. Don't forget that we are trying to make sense out of 1000 to 1 odds, or 120 to 1 (boxed/exact-any) and random selection, so finding an exact method is but a dream and using a combination of methods to win is a skill that only returns a percentage of success. I list the Tx P-3 winning numbers, (day and night), in a column with the date to the left side. By doing this, I can see what is happening for years. If you study what happens here you can see: repeat numbers and patterns, pairs from the last two winning numbers, pairs from the last 2,4,6,8,10 games back,(and pairs are very nice because you only have 10 combos to play or less if you filter them odd/even/hi/lo/consecutives or not, etc.), repeat numbers from doubles, if the number is related or not to the date, (believe it or not, if you look at the results for Tx you can see that most of the time there is a winning number from the day before, the exact date or the day after), odd/even/hi/lo patterns, what happens after a consecutive number, (6-8-7 for instance), hits, whether too many numbers with or without two consecutive numbers, (6-7, for instance,-you can cut your choices in half if you can figure out whether to play consecutive numbers or non consecutives), how many games since a number last hit. etc., etc. The thing about knowing what's going on from a simple chart like this is that you can see that if something happens too much or too little according to what is "expected" you can make an educated guess and keep seeing and learning new ways to predict. Good luck, and have fun. alx

United States
                            Member #5344
                            June 30, 2004
                            23641 Posts
                            Posted: January 7, 2006, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

AlX

You are so right.  You cannot let those who need a gripe (or a raisin) as my mother once put it, to discourage you from posting your questions..

There are so very rude people on this forum.  But you get that everywhere..

Just ignore them.

However, with that said, I am sure that hareless didn't mean anything hateful with her post.

She was offering to help with sending you the lessons she took the time to compile. She sent a copy to me by email and it looks great..

This way I could print them and give them to some friends here in TN to study..

United States
                              Member #28581
                              December 18, 2005
                              45 Posts
                              Posted: January 7, 2006, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

Thanks ALX and TNTEA,Hareless
                              I do enjoy reading your posts
                              I know you all put in some hard work on this, especially if you are studing more than one state, ( can not figure out Tx yet)and not sure if it is even possible,much less another state.
                              But it is fun trying.
                              I have been studing Tx for a time now, about the time I think I may have stumbled across something, it throws me for a loop, (haha) maybe thats the thrill, to seek and search!!
                              It is hard for me to see what may hit, but when searching past draws, its like I KNEW that, as they say -hind-sight is 20-20.
                              Iam real good at the hind-sight, now just on my quest to see the FORE_SIGHT!! :)
                              thanks to all Connie