Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Texas GEMS? 300 day

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 11 years ago by hareless.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
Member #1987
August 5, 2003
8968 Posts
Posted: January 7, 2006, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

Hey there CG nTX, I have noticed from time to time that #'s from MD go to TX & vice versa.

Keep track of where the # came from when it hits in your state.

Look at the Daily Numbers Game, You will find it under Results, print it out. Use it as a reference guide. You will see first hand how the pick 3's & the pick 4's are moving. When certain #'s start repeating they could very well come to TX.

These are simple points but most of the time they are the best money makers.

CG nTX's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg

United States
    Member #28581
    December 18, 2005
    45 Posts
    Posted: January 7, 2006, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

Laverne,
    Thank you, I was wondering where you could find the numbers that hit in other states, was not sure how you all here at lottery post kept up with them,I will go see if I can find where you are talking about.
    Thanks again

Anna, TX
      United States
      Member #26720
      November 21, 2005
      263 Posts
      Posted: January 7, 2006, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

I am so sorry! I didn't mean to offend you! I was actually feeling frustrated for you in a sense because it is hard to get answers sometimes. Longer I am here, I see why to some extent, others I think of vague for no good reason at all. I have lots of things I can send you if you want. I am still learning myself but slowly catching on. I was just trying to let you know that I have things you could use that will help you research things so you won't get frustrated and leave here!!! There are alot of really great people here who will help you!

I am no so great with words sometimes!!!

All I know is, it is going to take some time. You can do it!

By the way tntea, I was close with vtrac 311, I actually choose that vtrac because for some reason I got in my head TX didn't do day picks on sat, even though the numbers were right in front of me.  I would have looked at my numbers differently then

I agree about your other post about v551, v115 being hot, because I have notice that when a v221 or v112 plays, the next play usualy has a V5 in it. Only thing, usually the V2 is with it. since V1 is hot right now it could play out as V551, or 115. But I could see a V521.

Don't play my numbers yet!!! ha. 

Anna, TX
        United States
        Member #26720
        November 21, 2005
        263 Posts
        Posted: January 7, 2006, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

CG, you can go to the results page and view daily results for each day.

Something I do is download or copy the results from the states lottery website and put them in excel. then i can look at more draws side by side.

I didn't md mirrored texas. I think I am tracking the wrong states.