Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 2:29 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Useless Polls

Topic closed. 40 replies. Last post 11 years ago by cps10.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

How many LP players are sick of these senseless polls?

10% [ 3 ]  [10.34%]
20% [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
30% [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
40% [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
50% [ 1 ]  [3.45%]
60% [ 1 ]  [3.45%]
70% [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
80% [ 2 ]  [6.90%]
90% [ 2 ]  [6.90%]
100% [ 20 ]  [68.97%]
Total Valid Votes [ 29 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 15 ]  
LiLSpeedy's avatar - 2714
Decatur, GA
United States
Member #20471
August 18, 2005
2669 Posts
Posted: January 16, 2006, 10:39 am - IP Logged

LP players how do you feel about all the useless polls we have been having of late? Please indicate by choosing a percentage to indicate your disgust with all of the useless polls. What percent is the usefullness of the polls?

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
    Tennessee
    United States
    Member #7853
    October 15, 2004
    11338 Posts
    Posted: January 16, 2006, 10:50 am - IP Logged

its funny that you say that...most of those polls were done by me.

BUT this is a democracy and a democracy rules so if people don't like it they don't like it.and if they do like it thats good too.

if people like the polls i think thats great.if not thats good too.i'm a grown man i can deal with it,lol.i think thats a mature way to handle it.

i think a lot of the polls i've done happen to be pretty good.there might be a dud or two but i think most were pretty good.......

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #22395
      September 24, 2005
      1583 Posts
      Posted: January 16, 2006, 10:51 am - IP Logged

>Please indicate by choosing a percentage to indicate your disgust with all of the useless polls. What percent is the usefullness of the polls?

I am not sure what you mean.  The second sentence contradicts the first.

If you vote that you hate the polls 100% that answers the 1st question.

But the 2nd question is asking how important the polls are - so 100% vote would mean very important, keep them coming!

Decatur, GA
        United States
        Member #20471
        August 18, 2005
        2669 Posts
        Posted: January 16, 2006, 10:55 am - IP Logged

You have just proved my point! Thanks!!!!

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
          Charlotte NC
          United States
          Member #17406
          June 18, 2005
          4054 Posts
          Posted: January 16, 2006, 11:10 am - IP Logged

I Agree!I voted 100%.  Some of them are not only useless, but stupid, incomplete, and have been known to start fights. 

takeemtothebank

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
            Member #5344
            June 30, 2004
            23641 Posts
            Posted: January 16, 2006, 11:14 am - IP Logged

They are ok with me...

I can read them or skip them...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Tennessee
              United States
              Member #7853
              October 15, 2004
              11338 Posts
              Posted: January 16, 2006, 11:19 am - IP Logged

I Agree!I voted 100%.  Some of them are not only useless, but stupid, incomplete, and have been known to start fights. 

about as stupid as you spelling your name backwards...i have noticed since you've been here that you like to disagree with everything i say but here soon when todd completes this new block feature hopefully you'll be poof...gone,lol.

Tennessee
                United States
                Member #7853
                October 15, 2004
                11338 Posts
                Posted: January 16, 2006, 11:29 am - IP Logged

one more thing.the polls were put there to be used.if you don't like them don't read them.thats all i know to say......

fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
                  Member #91
                  January 19, 2002
                  12008 Posts
                  Posted: January 16, 2006, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

one more thing.the polls were put there to be used.if you don't like them don't read them.thats all i know to say......

I am not a poll person, nor would I start one, however they do mean something to someone, and in the interest of freedom, and all that it stands for (good & bad) I'm sure they will be around just like political polling....Just gotta learn to walk around them. 

P.S. I discarded the vote.....

Charlotte NC
                    United States
                    Member #17406
                    June 18, 2005
                    4054 Posts
                    Posted: January 16, 2006, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

about as stupid as you spelling your name backwards...i have noticed since you've been here that you like to disagree with everything i say but here soon when todd completes this new block feature hopefully you'll be poof...gone,lol.

What?Nobody mentioned your name.

But since you asked, I think your polls are your sublime way to stir up trouble.  You use them to provoke.  What was the purpose of your what do you like about LP members poll?  Coincidentally it appeared just after Todd posted the strange fights among members thread. It was meant to start some more crap, just like Your favorite LP member poll did.  The poll the entire forum was dragged into it.  I think it is strange because men normally don't focus on those kind of things and are not sensitive to things like this. 

So, you don't fool me ekimottol.  You are manipulative.  You appear to be an angel but actually you slitter.  You ought to know by now to leave me alone.  Somebody tell this fool to leave me alone.

You admitted in your last poll that it turns you on and I believe it was the reason this poll was started.   

Todd fix it so that we can block people from using our quotes so that they can't come into other threads and attack us.  I know people get tired of this crap but I'm not going to let him attack me without being provoked.  Nobody mentioned his name.  There's other stupid and useless polls on this forum.

takeemtothebank

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
                      Clarkston, Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #76
                      January 6, 2002
                      8528 Posts
                      Posted: January 16, 2006, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

as far a person's name here on LP....who cares what they come up with for a their LP name?....actually I think it is kind of neat how tenaj spells Janet.  And tenaj spelled has some kind of mystic to her name...I like it......lol.......shame on you for calling somebody stupid because of the name they picked.

why is it when you vote in these polls....people take such offense?  That is why I think polls are stupid.....if you are going to do a poll....do it about something that can help us win the lottery.......not engineered in a way that pits people against people.

Oh, and by the way, tenaj does not disagree with everything.......she disagrees with the stupid stuff and I am with her on that.  She is quite useful to this forum.....she is very gifted and talks "lottery" not polls. 

Sandy

paurths's avatar - underground
                        Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
                        Belgium
                        Member #19287
                        July 29, 2005
                        2254 Posts
                        Posted: January 16, 2006, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

I like polls, all of them. They show somewhat "the voice" of some, not all.  I always read them, but almost never get involved. Also i almost never vote on them either... but i like to read what people think of all kinds of subjects.

side note: i'm not even gonna ask what anybody thinks of my nickname LOL

Decatur, GA
                          United States
                          Member #20471
                          August 18, 2005
                          2669 Posts
                          Posted: January 16, 2006, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

You hit the nail on the head Sandy K and Tenaj. Let's win some money and forget all this other bull crap!

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
                            Clarkston, Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #76
                            January 6, 2002
                            8528 Posts
                            Posted: January 16, 2006, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

that's what I mean paurths....see what has happened.......this poll has led now to even wondering about out LP nicknames.........every one of these polls lead to hard feelings and they have no usefullness whatsoever.  Most of them are popularity polls....and I do not care if I am popular or not and I know tenaj feels the same................my goal here is to win bucks....plain and simple.  I could care less if anyone likes me or not.  I am true to myself and kiss no one's butt.  I stand up for what I think is right and also stand up when I think something is wrong.  The main goal here is to "make money" not be the King/Queen of the Prom.

Sandy

Charlotte NC
                              United States
                              Member #17406
                              June 18, 2005
                              4054 Posts
                              Posted: January 16, 2006, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

as far a person's name here on LP....who cares what they come up with for a their LP name?....actually I think it is kind of neat how tenaj spells Janet.  And tenaj spelled has some kind of mystic to her name...I like it......lol.......shame on you for calling somebody stupid because of the name they picked.

why is it when you vote in these polls....people take such offense?  That is why I think polls are stupid.....if you are going to do a poll....do it about something that can help us win the lottery.......not engineered in a way that pits people against people.

Oh, and by the way, tenaj does not disagree with everything.......she disagrees with the stupid stuff and I am with her on that.  She is quite useful to this forum.....she is very gifted and talks "lottery" not polls. 

Yes NodThank you Sandy K and Speedy.

takeemtothebank