Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Useless Polls

Topic closed. 40 replies. Last post 11 years ago by cps10.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

How many LP players are sick of these senseless polls?

10% [ 3 ]  [10.34%]
20% [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
30% [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
40% [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
50% [ 1 ]  [3.45%]
60% [ 1 ]  [3.45%]
70% [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
80% [ 2 ]  [6.90%]
90% [ 2 ]  [6.90%]
100% [ 20 ]  [68.97%]
Total Valid Votes [ 29 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 15 ]  
Tenaj's avatar - michellea
Charlotte NC
United States
Member #17406
June 18, 2005
4053 Posts
Posted: January 16, 2006, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, it was a blast. I heard about the apples too, but I wasn't over where that was. Actually, the Bears fans I was around were very cordial, although I think I ate too many brats over there. Nothing like going on a roadie. I am seriously contemplating going to SEA this weekend. Here's an interesting tidbit: we have won 5 playoff games just since 2003. How many has Seattle won in their existence? Four. Looks like History is on OUR side for a change.

I do know one thing - if we make it to the Bowl AGAIN, I will be in Detroit for sure. My in-laws live 3 hours outside of there, and I won't miss this one like I did in Houston.

Another interesting fact - no team in NFL History has gone to the playoffs their first three times and made it to the conference championship game 3 out of 3 times.

Panthers 27, Blowhawks 13.

Yes NodYou know the Hornets broke some records too.  I wish we could have kept the name.  George Shinn was so wrong.  Even time I see that guy with the Hornets on his avatar, it hurts. 

Maybe we could have named them the "stenroh" Naw, too close to steroids.LOL

takeemtothebank

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
    The Carolinas - Charlotte
    United States
    Member #21627
    September 12, 2005
    4138 Posts
    Posted: January 16, 2006, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

Sandy - we have some "ins" with the Panther organization, so that's how I was so fortunate this weekend. So "hopefully" we can get some SB tix for face value. I'm not counting on it, but I will at least go to the Motor City to hang out if we get there.

That is cool about the Bus. I felt so good for him getting vindicated after that terrible fumble on the goal line. If that stabbed-legged safety had cut outside instead of inside for Roth to tackle him, we would be talking about what a stupid move Cowher made by not taking a knee. But, I think they made the right decision by trying to punch one in with the Bus. Can never have a big enough lead on Indy.

United States
      Member #21627
      September 12, 2005
      4138 Posts
      Posted: January 16, 2006, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

Tenaj - too funny! I was very bitter about the Hornets situation and considered not going to any Bobcats games, but have stumbled on some freebies regularly, so I figure what the heck? Although I would need to refinance my house again if I keep going with the price of concessions down there! Shinn was/is an a**

I had a buddy calling me throughout the game yesterday from Jillian's. I heard that place was ROCKING yesterday with so many people in there. Guess there's always that place to watch next weekend if I stay in Charlotte.

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
        Clarkston, Michigan
        United States
        Member #76
        January 6, 2002
        8528 Posts
        Posted: January 16, 2006, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

well, cps, if you can get 2 more tickets, let me know because here there are absolutely none available....none ....even at scalp prices.  I even have a nephew who is a ticket broker and he can't find any at all at any price.

Sandy

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
          Tennessee
          United States
          Member #7853
          October 15, 2004
          11338 Posts
          Posted: January 17, 2006, 6:20 am - IP Logged

let me go on record and say this tanej....i'll just ignore you from now on,your oil i'm water and we don't mix at all.this is the LAST i'm going to say about this.i will NOT reply to anything else you say from this point forward.some people just don't get along..consider that to be you and i.if you choose to continue this it'll be without me.on to other things and.......PEACE!

Shakey Dee's avatar - cat anm.gif

Bahamas
            Member #958
            December 27, 2002
            8241 Posts
            Posted: January 17, 2006, 6:36 am - IP Logged

Sometimes I'm AMAZED at the issues that pop up on this site? WHO CARES if there's a poll or not? I read them and then opt to vote or not vote or even if I WANT to READ them!!

SOOOOOOOO ... what exactly IS THE ISSUE! (R U BORED?)hy throw stones?

I come to the site to gather info and win money. Maybe some people aren't as serious as I am.

Mike do ur thing.

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
              Tennessee
              United States
              Member #7853
              October 15, 2004
              11338 Posts
              Posted: January 17, 2006, 6:47 am - IP Logged

Sometimes I'm AMAZED at the issues that pop up on this site? WHO CARES if there's a poll or not? I read them and then opt to vote or not vote or even if I WANT to READ them!!

SOOOOOOOO ... what exactly IS THE ISSUE! (R U BORED?)hy throw stones?

I come to the site to gather info and win money. Maybe some people aren't as serious as I am.

Mike do ur thing.

thank you shakey dee.i know in my heart of hearts i'm not doing anything wrong.just got tired of this person following me around verbally attacking everything i do,lol.

United States
                Member #28973
                December 26, 2005
                439 Posts
                Posted: January 17, 2006, 9:39 am - IP Logged

I think the discussion here is really....

How does everyone feel about the "useless" polls.

There is absoloutely nothing wrong with polls.  Nothing.  But, polls in a lottery forum, where members of the forum can vote on who is their favorite member?  lol, c'mon.  That is a "useless" poll.  Utterly "useless".  With all the obvious and consistent "bickering" that already happens on here, that was just like purposely opening the door to a circus of chaos. 

C'mon there is no way for the creaters of polls like that to expect everyone to really believe the tall tales that their intentions were not to directly or indirectly "stir" something up.  Or, express some deep down, "problem luring" mysterious intention.  Which regardless of what it was, had no use in a LOTTERY forum. 

United States
                  Member #21627
                  September 12, 2005
                  4138 Posts
                  Posted: January 17, 2006, 9:49 am - IP Logged

Sandy - I will let you know. I really hope I can go this year!

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
                    Clarkston, Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #76
                    January 6, 2002
                    8528 Posts
                    Posted: January 17, 2006, 10:08 am - IP Logged

lol...you want to come to snowy, cold Detroit?  LOL

You can slip and slide all the way to the game.  Right now it is freezing rain.  The weather here just stinks.  I live north in a suburb about 40 miles from Detroit and it is even colder and snowier here.  I just hate winter in Michigan but I love it all the other seasons.  I love the water and the fishing....and we most certain have the lakes here.

Sandy

United States
                      Member #21627
                      September 12, 2005
                      4138 Posts
                      Posted: January 17, 2006, 10:15 am - IP Logged

My wife is from SW Ohio...and she says she will NEVER live back there again. I told her that as long as she wanted to stay married, then she would need to stay here in the sunny South! haha