Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

ProFilter-Pick-3 version 1.4

Topic closed. 130 replies. Last post 11 years ago by retxx.

Page 5 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: March 4, 2006, 2:35 am - IP Logged

Harmen and others.

Priority execution of filter commands.

It has been a while since I thought about this.

On the Crunch filter commands are executed in the order in which they are writen (Put down) in the space provided, the user of thr program choses which filters include and or exclude to put down for execution first that is their order in which they will be executed, first on top last on the bottom.

On a program like the ProFilter-Pick-3 it is not clear to the user which filter(s) will be executed first and or in which order they will be executed.

It does seem to me that include filters should be executed first on a program such as the ProFilter 3 unless there is a way for the user to assign execution order to everyone of the filters such as is done with the Crunch programs.

Now the next question would be, Do all include filters have the same execution priority ? No !

Whole pick 3 numbers or a pool of them such as the 1000 straight or the 220 boxed or the 120 boxed singles or the 90 boxed doubles or some other pool of combos have the very first "INCLUDE" filter priority.

The combos that are going to be filtered out are the very first Include filter and have first priority.

The include pairs if used (They don't have to be used, but can be) should have second priority of execution.

The include single digits, such as "Key Numbers" = "Favorite Numbers" = "Key Digits" = "Global Numbers" whatever you want to call them, have third priority if used, they don't have to be used, but can be.

After those there are other filters, I have not thought about their execution priorities, in some or many cases perhaps it might not matter at all, first we would need a list of all possible filters that the program would have and then see if any of them needs to have any particular priority over any other filters such as it was done above with 3 digit numbers, 2 digit numbers and 1 digit numbers, I am of course still talking about INCLUDE filters.

As to priorities for exclude filters I have not thought about that for a very long while either, but had before long ago, nothing comes to mind at this moment,maybe later.

Assigned filter priorities for include and or exclude filters might perhaps help avoid filtering problems.

This is all for now on this.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
    Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: March 4, 2006, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

There is probably no need for filters priorities and the program will work OK anyway.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

United States
      Member #986
      January 5, 2003
      280 Posts
      Posted: March 4, 2006, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

Harm, just got a chance to download the 1.7 of pick 3 and noticed you left out the "copy to results"  under import combinations.  So do you have to manually input the numbers now for the database?

stoopendaal's avatar - archer

Netherlands
        Member #3476
        January 24, 2004
        212 Posts
        Posted: March 4, 2006, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

Harm, just got a chance to download the 1.7 of pick 3 and noticed you left out the "copy to results"  under import combinations.  So do you have to manually input the numbers now for the database?

Maryland,

The "copy to results"  function doesn't work properly with the new multiple states/games function...

I hope to fix this in the next version. But for now you have to input the numbers maually..Unhappy 

Good luck,

Harmen 

Netherlands
          Member #3476
          January 24, 2004
          212 Posts
          Posted: March 4, 2006, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

Harmen

What would you like help with?

Keith

Hi Keith,

I studied the vtrac posts here at LP...soon I'll add vtracs filters & stats.

You can find the rootsums filter in the 3-digits section.. or do you have another idea about rootsums?

Good luck, Harmen 

Netherlands
            Member #3476
            January 24, 2004
            212 Posts
            Posted: March 4, 2006, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

Hi Maryland,

I fixed the "copy to results" bug..Version 1.8 is now available...

I tested the "copy to results" function quick and dirty so it is better to test this version in another map....

And now it's time toBed 

Good luck,

Harmen 

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
              The Carolinas - Charlotte
              United States
              Member #21627
              September 12, 2005
              4138 Posts
              Posted: March 4, 2006, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

Harmen

Thanks ... that is the best place for the root sums and sums. Let me know if you need me to send that chart to you.

Keith

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                Member #1987
                August 5, 2003
                8968 Posts
                Posted: March 4, 2006, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

Hey there cps10, I just wanted to say CONGRAT$ on your predictions.

Party

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                  BOSTON
                  United States
                  Member #48
                  September 9, 2001
                  3593 Posts
                  Posted: March 4, 2006, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

can someone set the link to download the 1.8 version and do i have to manually enter the front 3 Mass. by hand. Thanks My 1.7 does not seem to work.

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                    The Carolinas - Charlotte
                    United States
                    Member #21627
                    September 12, 2005
                    4138 Posts
                    Posted: March 5, 2006, 1:39 am - IP Logged

Thanks Laverne...it was very basic...nothing outta the ordinary...gonna keep plugging along though!

P.S. How 'bout them Tar Heels?!!

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

sysp34's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                      Heroic City
                      Indonesia
                      Member #31689
                      February 2, 2006
                      1153 Posts
                      Posted: March 5, 2006, 11:16 am - IP Logged

Hi

Harmen,

Great bug fixed for v1.7 specially "rootsum" calculation i don't have any error message.

and about vtract there are cover at 1 Digit-Filters only need more filters which is mentioned by lantern.

these filter is commons
                      Set 1 = 0-5 digits. => A-A-A, A-A-x, A-x-A, x-A-A, A-x-x, x-A-x, x-A-A
                      Set 2 = 1-6 digits. => B-B-B, B-B-x, B-x-B, x-B-B, B-x-x, x-B-x, x-B-B
                      Set 3 = 2-7 digits. => C-C-C, C-C-x, C-x-C, x-C-C, C-x-x, x-C-x, x-C-C
                      Set 4 = 3-8 digits. => D-D-D, D-D-x, D-x-D, x-D-D, D-x-x, x-D-x, x-D-D
                      Set 5 = 4-9 digits. => E-E-E, E-E-x, E-x-E, x-E-E, E-x-x, x-E-x, x-E-E

and this filter i get the fernando idea
                      Set 1 = 0-9 digits. => A-A-A, A-A-x, A-x-A, x-A-A, A-x-x, x-A-x, x-A-A
                      Set 2 = 1-8 digits. => B-B-B, B-B-x, B-x-B, x-B-B, B-x-x, x-B-x, x-B-B
                      Set 4 = 3-6 digits. => D-D-D, D-D-x, D-x-D, x-D-D, D-x-x, x-D-x, x-D-D
                      Set 5 = 4-5 digits. => E-E-E, E-E-x, E-x-E, x-E-E, E-x-x, x-E-x, x-E-E

i use to be added past draw by minus one plus one and opposite/index by 5

eg: tx mid 03-02-2006 194

for next draw i use

1st pos/Left  : 012567
                      2nd pos/Middle : 890345
                      3rd pos/Right  : 345890

next result is 532; a pair of 12x with 12 combinations. Sometimes these methods will continue more than 5 draws (pairing) but I'm not using it anymore. i rather use skip and hit tendency.

about RNG this is a hard work "based on the best performing rng seeds in combination with some statistics....the program will give you the best ranking prediction parameters for your game. So you can use these parameters to make predictions for the next draw(s)."

each state had different tendency ABC, AAB, ABA, ABB

some state will over estimate for ABC, AAB, ABA, ABB

It cannot be generalize.

so Pro Filter Pick 3 just provide the rng tools with proper statistics

for automatic you must set different treatment each country.

btw result for testing the v1.7

straight for 03-03-2006 123x

and miss one number (box) for MA Pick 4. 123x & x234,
                      5-9-3-7 appear 7259

courtesy of Calidude

"Play what is HOT, not what is not! What is HOT tends to stay HOT.  What is COLD tends to stay COLD".

very usefull for filtering methods.

well, another Great Improvement for v1.7 and it will be more GREAT IMPROVEMENT for next version.

Cheers

sysp34

Netherlands
                        Member #3476
                        January 24, 2004
                        212 Posts
                        Posted: March 5, 2006, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

Hi Lantern,

I added your "pairs include" filter to the program and some simple statistics.

Later there will be more pairs statistics added to the program but for now this filter is fully functional...

Good luck,

Harmen 

Netherlands
                          Member #3476
                          January 24, 2004
                          212 Posts
                          Posted: March 5, 2006, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

Hi

Harmen,

Great bug fixed for v1.7 specially "rootsum" calculation i don't have any error message.

and about vtract there are cover at 1 Digit-Filters only need more filters which is mentioned by lantern.

these filter is commons
                          Set 1 = 0-5 digits. => A-A-A, A-A-x, A-x-A, x-A-A, A-x-x, x-A-x, x-A-A
                          Set 2 = 1-6 digits. => B-B-B, B-B-x, B-x-B, x-B-B, B-x-x, x-B-x, x-B-B
                          Set 4 = 3-8 digits. => D-D-D, D-D-x, D-x-D, x-D-D, D-x-x, x-D-x, x-D-D
                          Set 5 = 4-9 digits. => E-E-E, E-E-x, E-x-E, x-E-E, E-x-x, x-E-x, x-E-E

and this filter i get the fernando idea
                          Set 1 = 0-9 digits. => A-A-A, A-A-x, A-x-A, x-A-A, A-x-x, x-A-x, x-A-A
                          Set 2 = 1-8 digits. => B-B-B, B-B-x, B-x-B, x-B-B, B-x-x, x-B-x, x-B-B
                          Set 4 = 3-6 digits. => D-D-D, D-D-x, D-x-D, x-D-D, D-x-x, x-D-x, x-D-D
                          Set 5 = 4-5 digits. => E-E-E, E-E-x, E-x-E, x-E-E, E-x-x, x-E-x, x-E-E

i use to be added past draw by minus one plus one and opposite/index by 5

eg: tx mid 03-02-2006 194

for next draw i use

1st pos/Left  : 012567
                          2nd pos/Middle : 890345
                          3rd pos/Right  : 345890

next result is 532; a pair of 12x with 12 combinations. Sometimes these methods will continue more than 5 draws (pairing) but I'm not using it anymore. i rather use skip and hit tendency.

about RNG this is a hard work "based on the best performing rng seeds in combination with some statistics....the program will give you the best ranking prediction parameters for your game. So you can use these parameters to make predictions for the next draw(s)."

each state had different tendency ABC, AAB, ABA, ABB

some state will over estimate for ABC, AAB, ABA, ABB

It cannot be generalize.

so Pro Filter Pick 3 just provide the rng tools with proper statistics

for automatic you must set different treatment each country.

btw result for testing the v1.7

straight for 03-03-2006 123x

and miss one number (box) for MA Pick 4. 123x & x234,
                          5-9-3-7 appear 7259

courtesy of Calidude

"Play what is HOT, not what is not! What is HOT tends to stay HOT.  What is COLD tends to stay COLD".

very usefull for filtering methods.

well, another Great Improvement for v1.7 and it will be more GREAT IMPROVEMENT for next version.

Cheers

sysp34

Hi sysp34,

The Vtrac filters and statistics will be added soon to the program... and I see some parts of the

program need some visual modifictions and  fine tuning but I think the implemetation of filters and statistic is at the moment the most important thing to do... and hé it's still a testversion...Wink

Good luck,

Harmen 

sysp34's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                            Heroic City
                            Indonesia
                            Member #31689
                            February 2, 2006
                            1153 Posts
                            Posted: March 5, 2006, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

ps do not use mid-eve drawing files from download link above. it not sequence from lastest to oldest mid-eve

good luck

sysp34

Best Picks's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg
                              Eastern Missouri
                              United States
                              Member #841
                              November 7, 2002
                              2430 Posts
                              Posted: March 5, 2006, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

THANK YOU Stoop.

It's great to have my games in one place. I'm toying with the include pairs right now and it looks GOOD.

Numbers.