Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

ProFilter-Pick-3 version 1.4

Topic closed. 130 replies. Last post 11 years ago by retxx.

Page 6 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: March 5, 2006, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

Thank you very much Harmen. I wonder if there won't be any filters problems between one filter and another.

Now, I think that after all we should had made the program non-graphical in the style of the Crunch 2 as it would had been more flexable (Dynamic), trouble free and easier to expand-change.

Oh well, live and learn.

Graphics put too many restrictions on such a program.

It still can be made very very good regardless.

Thank you again.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
    BOSTON
    United States
    Member #48
    September 9, 2001
    3583 Posts
    Posted: March 5, 2006, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

need explanation how to get pick 4 numbers out of output. What steps to follow,anyone please.

BOSTON
      United States
      Member #48
      September 9, 2001
      3583 Posts
      Posted: March 5, 2006, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

another question; when i go from 1 filter to 3 filters do I have to uncheck the boxes in 1 filter before working on the 3 filter boxes? thanks

Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: March 5, 2006, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

Harmen

I just finished checking the Include pair filters and they do have priority over the Exclude pair filters just as they should to work OK, that is very good.

But the Include pairs filters seem to work only if 2 of the 3 Include pairs are used at any one time, if all 3 of the Include pairs filters are used at the same time then the Include pair filters won't work.

It is O.K. of course, if one is carefull to only use 2 of the 3 Include pair filters at any one time, but puts that limitation on those filters as it cuts off 1 of those 3 filters.

No real big deal, I can live with that. unless it can be fixed.

Thank you very much Harm.

Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: March 5, 2006, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

need explanation how to get pick 4 numbers out of output. What steps to follow,anyone please.

No, You can't, it is only for pick 3.

Next question, You don't need to uncheck those to work on others.

BOSTON
            United States
            Member #48
            September 9, 2001
            3583 Posts
            Posted: March 5, 2006, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

thanks lantern. Last question; why are the numbers output in sequence low to high. Do I need to adjust something?

Tx
              United States
              Member #4570
              May 4, 2004
              5180 Posts
              Posted: March 5, 2006, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

I think that we are getting very good experience for Harmen's future ProFilter-Pick-4 program, which might have to be "Line Based" with minimum graphics, due to the more complex and numerous pick 4 filters patterns.

But of course, it would be up to Harm how he might want to make it.

I can hardly wait for a good pick 4 filters program, as I have never used 1 of those yet.

Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: March 5, 2006, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

thanks lantern. Last question; why are the numbers output in sequence low to high. Do I need to adjust something?

retxx 

Because the program wheels the numbers from lowest digits to highest digits, they most be wheeled in some kind of order.

And no, You don't need to adjust anything.

My name is Fernando.

stoopendaal's avatar - archer

Netherlands
                  Member #3476
                  January 24, 2004
                  212 Posts
                  Posted: March 6, 2006, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

Harmen

I just finished checking the Include pair filters and they do have priority over the Exclude pair filters just as they should to work OK, that is very good.

But the Include pairs filters seem to work only if 2 of the 3 Include pairs are used at any one time, if all 3 of the Include pairs filters are used at the same time then the Include pair filters won't work.

It is O.K. of course, if one is carefull to only use 2 of the 3 Include pair filters at any one time, but puts that limitation on those filters as it cuts off 1 of those 3 filters.

No real big deal, I can live with that. unless it can be fixed.

Thank you very much Harm.

Hi Fernando,

It must be not a problem to use all 3 include pairs at the same time...I didn't find the bug yet..can

you give me an example for which pairs selections (left,right,side)?  I did the following test ;

I selected all pairs for left,side, right (don't forget to check "enable filter" ). The first run gave met all

1000 combinations. Then I de-selected some pairs..and as expected the not included left,right,side pairs didn't show up in the filtered combinations.

The priority question : At the moment all filters - includes and excludes - have the same priority.

eg. if I include pairs 45 and 80 and exclude pairs45 and 80 there will be no filtered results...because there are no results for this filter combination..no explenation needed (you can't be at two different places at the same momentWink).

If you want some type filters have priority over other filters, like included over excluded then the program needs to take care of it (checks). e.g. ; If you  exclude the digits 0,5,6,9 and next you include the digits 1,5,7,8,9 then the exlcuded numbers 5 and 9 will be include digits because includes has a higher priority.....

Maybe a special section should be added to the program so the user can decide by his/herself to add priority and/or weight rules to the different filters...

Good luck,

Harmen 

Best Picks's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg
                    Eastern Missouri
                    United States
                    Member #841
                    November 7, 2002
                    2430 Posts
                    Posted: March 6, 2006, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

Here is my test,

in Oklahoma I like doubles for 2night, based on my chosen pairs and the include split pairs (at this moment I can't remember if I also chose the left pair or right pair also), I went with 1000 combos and the output was 22 numbers. Now if it works and the right number hits I might win 3 times because I str/bx'd my choices and I know a couple of the numbers were listed twice.

Wish me luck.

I was toying with 1 or 2 digit repeats from the previous draw, can't remember if I used it. I'm at work and program is at home. 

Numbers.

Tx
                      United States
                      Member #4570
                      May 4, 2004
                      5180 Posts
                      Posted: March 6, 2006, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

Harmen

Filters' priorities might not be needed yet, I am not sure yet.

As to the Include filters try these:

Include 35 and 30 Lth pairs +

Include 57 Rth pair +

Include 37 Side pairs.

The following combos should be made by the program:

357 and 307:

Lth 35 + Rth 57 = 357, Lth 35 + S 37 = 357,  Rt 57 + S 37 = 357 and

Lth 30 + S 37 = 307

The 357 is made by the program, but the 307 is not made and it should be made also.

While we are at this let me tell you about the 3rd kind of these pair filters:

It is the "Key Pair(s)" Filter, which could also be called the "Favorite Pair(s)" Filter.

It is a sort of Include filter that picks its own "Matching" Pairs, you only need to Include 1 pair and it automatically "Hooks" itself with its own "Matching" pairs to make Complete Combos.

For example: Selecting the Lth 48 pair would output these combos:

480, 481, 482, 483, 484, 485, 486, 487, 488 and 489.

If the Rth 18 pair was selected then the next combos would be made:

018 118 218 318 418 518 618 718 818 and 918.

If the 27 Side filter was selected then the following filters would be made:

207 217 227 237 247 257 267 277 287 297.

Of course more than 1 Key Pair can be selected from any of the 3 pairs.

From 1 up to all Key pairs could be selected.

Every Key Pair from "any position" could make 10 combos. AB X 10 = Ten Combos.

That completes that particular series of pairs filters, not including of course the series of past draws pairs filters, that will follow later.

Fernando.

BOSTON
                        United States
                        Member #48
                        September 9, 2001
                        3583 Posts
                        Posted: March 6, 2006, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

using 1 filter results that bother me is that the numbers do not come mixed only stay numerical low to high ex;123 or 678. means I can only play boxed correct? Why won't they mix?Thanks

Tx
                          United States
                          Member #4570
                          May 4, 2004
                          5180 Posts
                          Posted: March 7, 2006, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

using 1 filter results that bother me is that the numbers do not come mixed only stay numerical low to high ex;123 or 678. means I can only play boxed correct? Why won't they mix?Thanks

I can't tell what you are talking about, you need to give a detailed explanation and example(s), maybe step by step from the beginning.

This is a "Beginners Graphic Version" imagine if it had been made as a "Line Command Version" a more advanced filters program, new filters users would be lost and maybe also some not so new users.

As for myself this Graphics version turned out to have too many limitations,  it lacks the flexability of a version in which you copy to and or input the filters commands and also a source of combos and or commands for particular combos to be wheeled, a line based version does away with very many filters limitations, but it is also harder to understand how to use by those who are new to filters.

But if I could do things all over again, it would be made as "A line command text and numbers version" and do away with all those limiting filters graphics, but it is way too late now as the program is already well developed in its present Graphics form, well, at least it is a good help and filters introduction to those just learning how to use pick 3 and pick 4 filters.

It will probably be very good and more than good enough anyway in the end.

A more advanced version can always be made in the future sometime, by Harmen and or somebody else.

A good pick 4 version would have to be made more advanced anyway by default due to the very many more combinations of that game.

Too bad that I don't dare to put in any public filters program every one of the filters that I have, even if that means that I won't be able to use them myself either.

I  was going to tell 1 or 2 people about how automatic and or semi-automatic predictions might be possible using my predicting techniques, but I really just can't bring myself to do it.

I have already given so very much pick 3 filters information that it is not funny.

If Ion Saliu ever reads all of my filters posts, he might have a heart attack, as he has always tried to keep all the filters very secret.

I still think that if 2 or more programmers would work together, that so very much more could be made, maybe better too.

Imagine Harmen, Anastasios, Ricky, Marco and Joe working together, we might even be able to crack the cash 5 games not to mention the pick 3 and 4.

sysp34's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                            Heroic City
                            Indonesia
                            Member #31689
                            February 2, 2006
                            1153 Posts
                            Posted: March 7, 2006, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

I can't tell what you are talking about, you need to give a detailed explanation and example(s), maybe step by step from the beginning.

This is a "Beginners Graphic Version" imagine if it had been made as a "Line Command Version" a more advanced filters program, new filters users would be lost and maybe also some not so new users.

As for myself this Graphics version turned out to have too many limitations,  it lacks the flexability of a version in which you copy to and or input the filters commands and also a source of combos and or commands for particular combos to be wheeled, a line based version does away with very many filters limitations, but it is also harder to understand how to use by those who are new to filters.

But if I could do things all over again, it would be made as "A line command text and numbers version" and do away with all those limiting filters graphics, but it is way too late now as the program is already well developed in its present Graphics form, well, at least it is a good help and filters introduction to those just learning how to use pick 3 and pick 4 filters.

It will probably be very good and more than good enough anyway in the end.

A more advanced version can always be made in the future sometime, by Harmen and or somebody else.

A good pick 4 version would have to be made more advanced anyway by default due to the very many more combinations of that game.

Too bad that I don't dare to put in any public filters program every one of the filters that I have, even if that means that I won't be able to use them myself either.

I  was going to tell 1 or 2 people about how automatic and or semi-automatic predictions might be possible using my predicting techniques, but I really just can't bring myself to do it.

I have already given so very much pick 3 filters information that it is not funny.

If Ion Saliu ever reads all of my filters posts, he might have a heart attack, as he has always tried to keep all the filters very secret.

I still think that if 2 or more programmers would work together, that so very much more could be made, maybe better too.

Imagine Harmen, Anastasios, Ricky, Marco and Joe working together, we might even be able to crack the cash 5 games not to mention the pick 3 and 4.

"Imagine Harmen, Anastasios, Ricky, Marco and Joe working together, we might even be able to crack the cash 5 games not to mention the pick 3 and 4."

AND THERE WILL BE MORE OFTEN WINNING CHANCE. Wink  Group Hug  Hurray!AT LEAST THE NEXT DRAWS.

StarStarStarStarStar

sysp34

BOSTON
                              United States
                              Member #48
                              September 9, 2001
                              3583 Posts
                              Posted: March 7, 2006, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

to clarify what I meant was I do not see mixed numbers such as 839 or 648 see what I mean. They come as 389 and 468.
                              P.S. Can hardly wait to see a profilter pick 4. wow