Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

what would you do with 365 million??

Topic closed. 86 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 4 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
Tennessee
United States
Member #7853
October 15, 2004
11338 Posts
Posted: February 18, 2006, 11:42 am - IP Logged

What would I do with 365 mil?

" M  O  V  E"

a good thing to do jeff.move to a place with balls.........

S.E.TN.
    United States
    Member #29824
    January 7, 2006
    29 Posts
    Posted: February 18, 2006, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

What to do with $365 million

1. move and take cats with me.

2. help out family.

3. live with out bills.

4. never worry about another biology test again.

I would like to do more but I do not want to divulge my secretes,

Tarzan's avatar - behold
      free2_be virgo
      South Carolina
      United States
      Member #3458
      January 22, 2004
      1165 Posts
      Posted: February 18, 2006, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

I'd pay off my bills,build a nice average home,buy my husband a new Toyota pick-up and me a new Honda,and then I'd be like Santa,trying to help others really in need.I'd set up a trust for my only grandchild,and me&my husband for retirement and take one day at a time!  Sun Smiley

United States
        Member #10438
        January 13, 2005
        431 Posts
        Posted: February 18, 2006, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

PROBLY DROP DEADNo Pity!

Sparta, NJ
          United States
          Member #18331
          July 9, 2005
          1977 Posts
          Posted: February 18, 2006, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

The most expensive thing I would have - a credit card bill!  I'm thinking, ten percent strictly for my ultimate pleasure over the next 12 months. Anything left from the ten percent can be used for funeral expenses!!!!   60% investment where the base can't be touched.  20% for friends.  The last 10% to my daughter, who will get the bulk of the 60% when I die.

Cheers

|||::> *'`*:-.,_,.-:*''*:--->>> Chewie  <<<---.*''*:-.,_,.-:*''* <:::|||

I only trust myself - and that's a questionable choice

BILOXI, MISSISSIPPI
            United States
            Member #19651
            August 3, 2005
            621 Posts
            Posted: February 18, 2006, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

63 % self 27% others 10% to bring back hangings and hookers

Bible belt state
              United States
              Member #23795
              October 16, 2005
              33 Posts
              Posted: February 18, 2006, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

We would ofcource buy a house and pay off our bills. We would pay our familys bills also off.

I would let my children pick out brandnew bedrooms sets!( their dream bedrooms)

I would donate amount of money to each of the childrens schools. We would put money in stocks and savings. Take a summer long vacation.

We would help others. We would not be dumb about it and have an attorney help us set this up.  Our 1st goal would be to help parents of handicapped children. and  parents single or married that just can't afforid a break from daily stresses.

We would start a program where we would give away 24 vacations a year. ( two a month ) . We have already looked in to what it would take to do this and found places that would be willing to help with this. 

What we would like to do is put so much in a high savings account and use half  the interest off that money each year to help others.

fbird's avatar - nw archer.jpg
                White Lake,Mi
                United States
                Member #1495
                May 12, 2003
                5546 Posts
                Posted: February 18, 2006, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

Geez...fx ..HANGINGS....get a life...maybe you could afford to buy one ( a life that is....) with that kind of dough...me??? 50% to my wife and myself...40% to friends and family...10% to church ( that does not promote HANGINGS...LOL)...but giving the 40% to family and friends I would at least have some people I could party with and HANG out with ....pardon the pun...lol

VAL

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me: I may not follow.

Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Albert Camus

Iowa
                  United States
                  Member #30051
                  January 11, 2006
                  12 Posts
                  Posted: February 18, 2006, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

instantaccess I like your ideas.

*ducks from CASHONLY* I would choose the annuity. 

I know I would definitely build a new home so my (5) kids would each have their own room, pay off all my bills and help out my family members.  Based on my figures I would be quite happy with 10% of the annual check for living money, and 10% for retirement.  another 5% for helping others and the remaining 75% would go into trust for each of my 5 children for their education and futures.

My needs are simple and my husband is not willing to give up his career yet, so the travelling can wait  till we are older.

Sparta, NJ
                    United States
                    Member #18331
                    July 9, 2005
                    1977 Posts
                    Posted: February 18, 2006, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

Interesting - equally for the hookers and hangings?  You can buy a lot of rope for that kind of money.  Hookers are already legal, in the great state of Nevada.  More for the rope.  Great idea.  The death sentance used to be public, and kept crime down. Not a lot of locksmiths making a living in country's where you get your hands chopped off for stealing! Went to a public hanging and headcopping once, in Africa.  Sure took the incentive out of the gangbangers.

Cheers

United States
                      Member #30690
                      January 19, 2006
                      1 Posts
                      Posted: February 18, 2006, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

Truly Nothing... for me winning something remotely that big Clown is impossible - reality sets in over time & just thinking about such odds makes my head wanna explode!Yellow Eyes!

Besides, TaXe$ come to mind... and, more TaXe$... almost never ending (such optimism).

Actually, playing the lottery for me is simply a hobby just to get in on the smaller prizes (better odds?) so I may continue to play along & save some for that rainy day.
                      Coming so close to winning $41M once is proof how hard it is to get top prize... dreams are nice, but reality rulesStooges

Nice site, btw... guess some time will be spent here from now on out.

*Wrong Topic Choice* 

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                        Member #14
                        November 9, 2001
                        31344 Posts
                        Posted: February 18, 2006, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

hookers are abundant in atlanta. 

love to nibble those micey feet.

Sparta, NJ
                          United States
                          Member #18331
                          July 9, 2005
                          1977 Posts
                          Posted: February 18, 2006, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

hookers are abundant in atlanta. 

Ahhh, good old Atlanta.  I've travelled most of the world.  Atlanta was the first city I visited where the store clerks hide behind bullet proof glass.  There were more cameras in that little store then were used to film Cleopatra.  A city where honest people are hidden behind glass and the crooks roam the ailse.

Cheers

BILOXI, MISSISSIPPI
                            United States
                            Member #19651
                            August 3, 2005
                            621 Posts
                            Posted: February 18, 2006, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

No crooks run the city 

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
                              Wandering Aimlessly
                              United States
                              Member #25360
                              November 5, 2005
                              4461 Posts
                              Posted: February 18, 2006, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

Interesting - equally for the hookers and hangings?  You can buy a lot of rope for that kind of money.  Hookers are already legal, in the great state of Nevada.  More for the rope.  Great idea.  The death sentance used to be public, and kept crime down. Not a lot of locksmiths making a living in country's where you get your hands chopped off for stealing! Went to a public hanging and headcopping once, in Africa.  Sure took the incentive out of the gangbangers.

Prostitution has been around since Biblical times and will always be there. It serves a purpose I suppose. I can't understand it, but if it were legal & regulated (like in Nevada) there wouldn't be such a high risk. Most street whores have some kind of STD and many are drug addicts.

What about using the money to start a foundation that takes hookers off the street, cleans them up and teaches them to have some self-respect? As far as public hangings go, just what every kindergarten student needs to see! Gosh, and I had nightmares from watching Twilight Zone on tv. I disagree that violence ends violence. On the contrary, we have more gun related crimes than anywhere in the world because we are obsessed with guns. Although the Bible talks about and eye for an eye, it also talks about loving mankind.  As a concerned citizen, I want to see every child molester tortured and killed in public but I don't think it would stop the horror and would only show that we as a society are immoral.

"If we practice and eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth, soon the whole world will be blind and toothless."   Mahatma Gandhi