Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 12:05 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Use the post to post and the forum to tal

Topic closed. 71 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Todd.

Page 5 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: February 24, 2006, 3:37 am - IP Logged

I guess that this means that I post too much also and should cut back some (?).

I did get a few things done, the Crunch 2 was or is about 1/3 my "Baby", the ProFilter-Pick-3 (I even named it myself) was or is about 2/3 to 3/4 mine, LotSoft a pick 3 filters program was made by Paurths who read my filters posts to learn about pick 3 filters, there could be 1 more pick 3 filters program in the way sometime this year, some people who read my filters posts and or my filters emails are now using filters or at least some of them are,I would like to think that I have helped a few people some or that I have at least tried, yes, I have not helped everybody, not by a long shot, but maybe at least some of them, CalifDude and BlackApple do seem to think that filters are a good thing to use.

Maybe I am overdoing it.

Sorry (Not really).

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
    Tennessee
    United States
    Member #7853
    October 15, 2004
    11338 Posts
    Posted: February 24, 2006, 4:34 am - IP Logged

always enjoy reading your posts lantern! you shouldn't have to cut back.....don't let the negativity get ya.just a few bad apples among a whole lot of good ones.the good always outweigh the bad.life wouldn't be life without a few naysayers along the way.......

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
      Charlotte NC
      United States
      Member #17406
      June 18, 2005
      4054 Posts
      Posted: February 24, 2006, 6:15 am - IP Logged

I did get a few things done, the Crunch 2 was or is about 1/3 my "Baby", the ProFilter-Pick-3 (I even named it myself) was or is about 2/3 to 3/4 mine, LotSoft a pick 3 filters program was made by Paurths who read my filters posts to learn about pick 3 filters, there could be 1 more pick 3 filters program in the way sometime this year, some people who read my filters posts and or my filters emails are now using filters or at least some of them are,I would like to think that I have helped a few people some or that I have at least tried, yes, I have not helped everybody, not by a long shot, but maybe at least some of them, CalifDude and BlackApple do seem to think that filters are a good thing to use.

Maybe I am overdoing it.

Sorry (Not really).

Yes NodLantern, you do a great job.  You no way near overdo it.  Your posts do not dominate the treads and you never compare your method to other posters systems.  You help those people who like filters and you don't try to convert the entire forum to your method.

You have been a gentleman.

takeemtothebank

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23348 Posts
        Posted: February 24, 2006, 7:04 am - IP Logged

Lantern,

I mentioned your name as another example of someone who is doing good stuff in the forums.  Like Tntea, your goal is to help others learn certain techniques, and it is much appreciated.

I do not see anyone attempting to "dominate the threads" or "convert the forum", and there is definitely no need to cut back on anything.  There are a lot of people you have helped, and who are grateful for your assistance.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg
          Wentzville, Missouri
          United States
          Member #2243
          September 4, 2003
          8516 Posts
          Posted: February 24, 2006, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

This is the best place to be concerning the lottery, plus you get to meet some great people.  Some post are so funny and they really make my day.  I can't imagine a better place to log on to the net.  I have learned so much from the lot of you.  When ever I have asked anyone for help, it has always been given to me.  Stratagies and idea have been shared at The Post from day one. 

Overall, the goal is freedomFreedom to share information.  Let's do that.  Like Loot says, if you don't want to read someone's post, just don't.  We all have the freedom to post. 

Usually, I don't even comment to something like this, but this kind of thing breaks my heart and I just want to say that we all have freedom here, like Maloney says, it's great to be in America!  We are free at the post, please let's keep it that way by encouraging one another, not discouraging.  What ever our personal thoughts are regarding anyone, let it be that.  I pray that we would consider what  we say before we say it.  Once we say something we can't take it back.  We are all family here.  And we are all Free!Wink

Snakeyes's avatar - 8579390479 65f71643cf_m.jpg
            Cleveland, Ohio
            United States
            Member #11445
            February 13, 2005
            1303 Posts
            Posted: February 24, 2006, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

always enjoy reading your posts lantern! you shouldn't have to cut back.....don't let the negativity get ya.just a few bad apples among a whole lot of good ones.the good always outweigh the bad.life wouldn't be life without a few naysayers along the way.......

I Agree!

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
              Member #14
              November 9, 2001
              31526 Posts
              Posted: February 24, 2006, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

Maybe I am overdoing it.

Sorry (Not really).

lantern - you share excellent info.  continue.  Smile

love to nibble those micey feet.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: February 24, 2006, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

Thank you all, that is what I wanted to know, I share also some insights on my last thread at the Lottery Systems forum.

Fernando.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                  Charlotte NC
                  United States
                  Member #17406
                  June 18, 2005
                  4054 Posts
                  Posted: February 24, 2006, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

Thank you all, that is what I wanted to know, I share also some insights on my last thread at the Lottery Systems forum.

Fernando.

Yes NodYeah lantern.  It's like I've said before you have been a gentleman and you don't go overboard with it.  Keep up the good work.

takeemtothebank

LosingJeff's avatar - flower
                    Greenfield
                    United States
                    Member #3587
                    February 2, 2004
                    557 Posts
                    Posted: February 24, 2006, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

If you gripe and complain then take a hike

Cause the best man here is LOTTOMIKE!

Forget the arguments, forget the bad posts

LottoMike's predictions are like breakfast with toast

He started the poll so we could see

Who everyone thought the Lottery Post King would be

Lets bond together and forget the grief

Im using Mike's numbers to collect the Beef

Although Losing Jeff should have won the poll

LottoMike is the one to know

The man that keeps lotterypost real funny

You all sit back and watch Mike bring in the money

We should all be friends and support each other

We all know that LottoMike is our brother

" FUN IS BAD " ----causes Bankruptcy

mylollipop's avatar - Trek STLOGO6.png

United States
                      Member #24380
                      October 21, 2005
                      623 Posts
                      Posted: February 24, 2006, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

"...A bird in hand is worth two in the bush..."

I Agree!and with the next quote you have directly after this.  But I have not figured out yet how to include both.  Do I hit the quote button on the quote I want, then how do I include a second or more quotes.  I to think Todd, I am a self taught keyboarder and surfer on the 'net.  Like BLOG; that is new to me and I have got to check that out. 

Hey Todd, I can not get to USAMega in my favorites link anymore.  What is wrong?

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                        Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #1
                        May 31, 2000
                        23348 Posts
                        Posted: February 24, 2006, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

"...A bird in hand is worth two in the bush..."

I Agree!and with the next quote you have directly after this.  But I have not figured out yet how to include both.  Do I hit the quote button on the quote I want, then how do I include a second or more quotes.  I to think Todd, I am a self taught keyboarder and surfer on the 'net.  Like BLOG; that is new to me and I have got to check that out. 

Hey Todd, I can not get to USAMega in my favorites link anymore.  What is wrong?

Aside from doing the old "highlight, copy and paste", there is no function to include text from 2 different posts.

By the way, one nice trick when pasting something copied from a web page is to use the Paste as Plain Text feature, instead of regular Paste.

That strips out all the hidden text formatting codes that regular paste will include (which looks pretty bad sometimes). 

It's the paste button with the "T" on it. 

I'm not sure why you're having problems getting to USA Mega -- it up and working fine.

Maybe try setting a new favorite for it.  The URL is http://www.usamega.com

(You can also click the little USA Mega graphic on the left side of the page.)

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                        Help eliminate computerized drawings!