Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 9:52 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Guess Who

Topic closed. 37 replies. Last post 11 years ago by mylollipop.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

Can you put together a close profile of a LP member based on posts and no other data?

Yes, I can tell by the polls they post [ 4 ]  [18.18%]
Yes, I can tell by their vivatars [ 2 ]  [9.09%]
Yes, I can tell by the topics they respond to [ 5 ]  [22.73%]
Yes, I can tell by their predictions [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Yes, by the discussion topics they introduce [ 2 ]  [9.09%]
Only if they sign their name on a post. [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Yes, most post have a definite male or female id [ 1 ]  [4.55%]
Yes, I can definitely see liberal or conservative [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
No, I can not. Not clairvoyant. [ 3 ]  [13.64%]
No I can't, and do not care to. [ 5 ]  [22.73%]
Total Valid Votes [ 22 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 4 ]  
Sparta, NJ
United States
Member #18331
July 9, 2005
1977 Posts
Posted: February 25, 2006, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

Chewie is my dog's name!  He is a Sheltie, about 45 pounds, prettier then a sunset, and worth more then $256M!  His owner, weighes a lot more then the dog, not in half the good shape the dog is in, and a whole lot taller.  I am right at six feet, steady at 225, white, gray hair, and irresistable personality.

Yes NodCocoa is my dog's name and she is a beagle with beautiful markings.  She'll roll over on her back and put her paws over her eyes and play peek-a-boo when she greets you or wants attention.  It's makes everybody crack up.

Dogs are the best - you always see the truth.  No pretense, no phony front. Do something to make me happy, I'll show you happiness.  Do something to make me sad, and I'll show you sadness.  No need to be politically corrrect or give a false impression. Give 100%, and wait around as long as they have to, so they can give 100% again.  It's amazing how some people beat them so they can prove who is superior.  Beating an animal only proves you are dumbest of the two involved.

Cheers

|||::> *'`*:-.,_,.-:*''*:--->>> Chewie  <<<---.*''*:-.,_,.-:*''* <:::|||

I only trust myself - and that's a questionable choice

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
    Member #26882
    November 23, 2005
    1404 Posts
    Posted: February 25, 2006, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

Clairvoyance, When are you posting your URL?

It would be nice to have a picture forum for members. I would love to see everyone I talk to!

No one wanted to take a stab at what I looked Like first?

Well here you all go, this is I, this picture is from 2 ½ years ago! I am 38 years old!

http://www.truenaturalweightloss.com/

Well Do I look as perceived?
      Tenaj's avatar - michellea
      Charlotte NC
      United States
      Member #17406
      June 18, 2005
      4054 Posts
      Posted: February 25, 2006, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

Chewie is my dog's name!  He is a Sheltie, about 45 pounds, prettier then a sunset, and worth more then $256M!  His owner, weighes a lot more then the dog, not in half the good shape the dog is in, and a whole lot taller.  I am right at six feet, steady at 225, white, gray hair, and irresistable personality.

Yes NodCocoa is my dog's name and she is a beagle with beautiful markings.  She'll roll over on her back and put her paws over her eyes and play peek-a-boo when she greets you or wants attention.  It's makes everybody crack up.

Dogs are the best - you always see the truth.  No pretense, no phony front. Do something to make me happy, I'll show you happiness.  Do something to make me sad, and I'll show you sadness.  No need to be politically corrrect or give a false impression. Give 100%, and wait around as long as they have to, so they can give 100% again.  It's amazing how some people beat them so they can prove who is superior.  Beating an animal only proves you are dumbest of the two involved.

I agree Chewie.  A dog is so faithful and they are good for you too.

takeemtothebank

BILOXI, MISSISSIPPI
        United States
        Member #19651
        August 3, 2005
        621 Posts
        Posted: February 25, 2006, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

I HAD YOUR HAIR    but was off on skin tone    and a Boston looks like my dog Sami   

United States
          Member #26882
          November 23, 2005
          1404 Posts
          Posted: February 25, 2006, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

I HAD YOUR HAIR    but was off on skin tone    and a Boston looks like my dog Sami   

Actually, I had a light tan in that picture, really my complexion is real light, like a porcelain baby doll.

My dog is big time mischievous! Yes He is a Boston Terrier! He would love to play with your dog too; he loves other dogs and cats! But cats normally don't like him LOL!

Blessings!

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
            Wandering Aimlessly
            United States
            Member #25360
            November 5, 2005
            4461 Posts
            Posted: February 25, 2006, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

I like using my imagination to get an online image of the poster. I definitely have a picture in my head when I read posts, but I've been very wrong about people too. I only chose my avatar because I wanted to be unique and didn't see it on any forum. Yes, I am a female and I actually am blonde and wear my hair that way, but I'm about 30 years older!  I like the anonymity of the internet for a number of reasons. I have a few internet friends I've written to every week for years and I know if I ever met these people everything would be entirely different, maybe even awkward.  In fact, in 1998 I decided to date some guys I met online and was very disappointed which either makes me a real "B" or just a hopeless romantic! 

By the way, Clairvoyant, I pictured you as having a kind face and I was right!

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
              Tennessee
              United States
              Member #7853
              October 15, 2004
              11338 Posts
              Posted: February 25, 2006, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

i look like my lil chihuahua,lol...he will be 6 in june...

Charlotte NC
                United States
                Member #17406
                June 18, 2005
                4054 Posts
                Posted: February 25, 2006, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

I like using my imagination to get an online image of the poster. I definitely have a picture in my head when I read posts, but I've been very wrong about people too. I only chose my avatar because I wanted to be unique and didn't see it on any forum. Yes, I am a female and I actually am blonde and wear my hair that way, but I'm about 30 years older!  I like the anonymity of the internet for a number of reasons. I have a few internet friends I've written to every week for years and I know if I ever met these people everything would be entirely different, maybe even awkward.  In fact, in 1998 I decided to date some guys I met online and was very disappointed which either makes me a real "B" or just a hopeless romantic! 

By the way, Clairvoyant, I pictured you as having a kind face and I was right!

SmashVeronica Lake made that hair style famous.

takeemtothebank

Tennessee
                  United States
                  Member #7853
                  October 15, 2004
                  11338 Posts
                  Posted: February 25, 2006, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

i had the big hair thing going in 1989 and 1990 when i was a teen......

Tennessee
                    United States
                    Member #7853
                    October 15, 2004
                    11338 Posts
                    Posted: February 25, 2006, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

i'll put a pic in my blog of me and my babies if i can get someone to tell me what you need and how to do it?

a scanner or digital camera....?

United States
                      Member #26882
                      November 23, 2005
                      1404 Posts
                      Posted: February 25, 2006, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

Oh yes the hair, can't help that my hair is very full, thick and naturally curly! Marge Simpsom would best describe hahahaha, it is a bit flatter now though!

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
                        Wandering Aimlessly
                        United States
                        Member #25360
                        November 5, 2005
                        4461 Posts
                        Posted: February 25, 2006, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

SmashVeronica Lake made that hair style famous. - Tenaj

I know who Veronica Lake is, although I can't remember any movies in which she appeared.  Did you see the movie LA Confidential? Kim Basinger played a character who was supposed to look like Veronica Lake.  I look nothing like Kim Bassinger (wouldn't mind that body) 

Snakeyes's avatar - 8579390479 65f71643cf_m.jpg
                          Cleveland, Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #11445
                          February 13, 2005
                          1303 Posts
                          Posted: February 25, 2006, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

Let's see how close you were with me :o)

The screename Snakeyes is my call sign. Following the links below will give you a better understanding of how the name is derived. I'm the one with the goatee.

http://clevelandrcclub.com/Gallery/Members%20Projects/P-40/images/MemProj-YA-P40-12.jpg

http://clevelandrcclub.com/Gallery/Members%20Projects/images/p40a56.jpg

http://clevelandrcclub.com/Gallery/2004%20Crashes/images/zero-51-7.jpg

http://clevelandrcclub.com/Gallery/Members%20Projects/P-40/images/P40-Fin-16.jpg

In real life, I am not as refined as I am on LP. I'm the jokester and antagonist of the bunch. As for dating from on online contact...never. But I have flown 2200 miles and showed up on someones doorstep to prove a point *eg* - Been best friends ever since.

Dogs? Yes, I have a 6 year old black lab named Kingsley; never been on a leash, never left my side. Some bird dog he turned out to be. And to think, I traded my pet rock in for him.

As for work, I'm inspector #9. I put those pieces of paper in your pants pockets. I also have a part time job where I manage the GM and Ford account for a manufacturer supporting forward lighting.

In my spare time I work on my MBA and pretend I know what I'm doing with lottery numbers - until spring / summer time. Then, it's all about flying :o)  

Charlotte NC
                            United States
                            Member #17406
                            June 18, 2005
                            4054 Posts
                            Posted: February 25, 2006, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

SmashVeronica Lake made that hair style famous. - Tenaj

I know who Veronica Lake is, although I can't remember any movies in which she appeared.  Did you see the movie LA Confidential? Kim Basinger played a character who was supposed to look like Veronica Lake.  I look nothing like Kim Bassinger (wouldn't mind that body) 

Sullivan's Travels is the only movie I remember her good in with Preston Sturges.  I didn't see La Confidential.

takeemtothebank

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
                              Redford/MI
                              United States
                              Member #3396
                              January 18, 2004
                              4867 Posts
                              Posted: February 25, 2006, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

Let's see how close you were with me :o)

The screename Snakeyes is my call sign. Following the links below will give you a better understanding of how the name is derived. I'm the one with the goatee.

http://clevelandrcclub.com/Gallery/Members%20Projects/P-40/images/MemProj-YA-P40-12.jpg

http://clevelandrcclub.com/Gallery/Members%20Projects/images/p40a56.jpg

http://clevelandrcclub.com/Gallery/2004%20Crashes/images/zero-51-7.jpg

http://clevelandrcclub.com/Gallery/Members%20Projects/P-40/images/P40-Fin-16.jpg

In real life, I am not as refined as I am on LP. I'm the jokester and antagonist of the bunch. As for dating from on online contact...never. But I have flown 2200 miles and showed up on someones doorstep to prove a point *eg* - Been best friends ever since.

Dogs? Yes, I have a 6 year old black lab named Kingsley; never been on a leash, never left my side. Some bird dog he turned out to be. And to think, I traded my pet rock in for him.

As for work, I'm inspector #9. I put those pieces of paper in your pants pockets. I also have a part time job where I manage the GM and Ford account for a manufacturer supporting forward lighting.

In my spare time I work on my MBA and pretend I know what I'm doing with lottery numbers - until spring / summer time. Then, it's all about flying :o)  

Sexy Dance

L ttaL   T