Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 12:05 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Guess Who

Topic closed. 37 replies. Last post 11 years ago by mylollipop.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

Can you put together a close profile of a LP member based on posts and no other data?

Yes, I can tell by the polls they post [ 4 ]  [18.18%]
Yes, I can tell by their vivatars [ 2 ]  [9.09%]
Yes, I can tell by the topics they respond to [ 5 ]  [22.73%]
Yes, I can tell by their predictions [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Yes, by the discussion topics they introduce [ 2 ]  [9.09%]
Only if they sign their name on a post. [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Yes, most post have a definite male or female id [ 1 ]  [4.55%]
Yes, I can definitely see liberal or conservative [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
No, I can not. Not clairvoyant. [ 3 ]  [13.64%]
No I can't, and do not care to. [ 5 ]  [22.73%]
Total Valid Votes [ 22 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 4 ]  
DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg
Yinzer Country, PA
United States
Member #4067
March 18, 2004
2741 Posts
Posted: February 25, 2006, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

Can anyone here (who has not seen my website) put togeher a guess as to what I look like and my personality?

I've redone my website.  Go to www.dr-ew.com.  I kept a lot of the old stuff, and I've added some new stuff.  Look for more new stuff in the coming weeks.

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
    Charlotte NC
    United States
    Member #17406
    June 18, 2005
    4054 Posts
    Posted: February 25, 2006, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

Can anyone here (who has not seen my website) put togeher a guess as to what I look like and my personality?

Yes NodI would venture to say that you are a normal looking guy with a nice personality and the wierd stuff you present is just a facade.  Unless you are younger than 20, then you look like your avatar.

That would be the first thing I would thing.

takeemtothebank

DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg
      Yinzer Country, PA
      United States
      Member #4067
      March 18, 2004
      2741 Posts
      Posted: February 25, 2006, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

Well, I'm 22, but yeah, I look like my avatar.

I've redone my website.  Go to www.dr-ew.com.  I kept a lot of the old stuff, and I've added some new stuff.  Look for more new stuff in the coming weeks.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
        Member #14
        November 9, 2001
        31526 Posts
        Posted: February 25, 2006, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

link won't open

love to nibble those micey feet.

JAP69's avatar - alas
          South Carolina
          United States
          Member #6
          November 4, 2001
          8795 Posts
          Posted: February 26, 2006, 12:07 am - IP Logged

I got po'd when I went to the next page on the p.p.o. thing and the second page reapeated the first page.

Type

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
            Charlotte NC
            United States
            Member #17406
            June 18, 2005
            4054 Posts
            Posted: February 26, 2006, 12:17 am - IP Logged

Yes NodYou probably have a couple of piercing too don't you?  And a tattoo.  I remember when my youngest daughter got a tattoo around 15.  Boy was I pissed. 

I couldn't get her to tell me what place gave it to her because I was going to shut those people down.  I was going to make sure they were on the news and everything.  It's against the law in NC to give a tattoo to underage kids.

She told me years later when she became of age.  She said I was acting like a ghetto mom.lol

She had to cover it with makeup at her wedding and have to cover it when she goes sleeveless in business meetings.  I told her.

takeemtothebank

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
              Wandering Aimlessly
              United States
              Member #25360
              November 5, 2005
              4461 Posts
              Posted: February 26, 2006, 5:01 am - IP Logged

I was close, but I didn't know you were Green. Sort of like Kermit's dark side.

Evil Smile

mylollipop's avatar - Trek STLOGO6.png

United States
                Member #24380
                October 21, 2005
                623 Posts
                Posted: February 27, 2006, 12:37 am - IP Logged

1. White male
                2. 6'5" OR 5'9-11"
                3. Straight dark hair
                4. Tattoo on a shoulder; left I think, down the arm.  A bird or something winged
                5. 190 pounds
                6. Size 10 shoes, strange though, it seems like you would wear a 12!
                7. One child, a son age three, that you might not know about.
                8. Large ears
                9. You might like an anchovie, onion, black olive, and jalapeno pizza with double extra cheese.
                10. You read a lot, and I think you write.
                11. Do I sense a collection? 
                12. You have come up with an idea---somthing that will be copyrighted soon...A literary piece?
                13. You have a real sense of humor, really neat.  Your heart is gold!  You tend to allow women to take advantage of your good side and thus, you have been stung a couple of times.  Hang in there, they are not ALL bad---I know---your soul mate is coming---be patient. 
                14. You are sensitive, but you try to hide this side of yourself.  And no, you are not as horrible looking as the Predator.  You do not think you are handsome, at the same time, you do not stand out as On my gosh, what happened to him ugly!  LOLLOL
                15. Your high school peers probably considered you a bit nerdy; but you had your following of neat people or people you considered non-judgemental.  Your philosophy is similar to a poster I saw of Frederick Perl's writing.  You live and let live; you respect and learn from diversity.
                16. People can talk to you.  They come to you for advice.  You are a good listener, too.
                17. You have a definite sense of who you are  and where you are going to be as young as you are.  I think you are about 25, well maybe 26, but not 30.
                18. Were you an only child?  I think so.  If not, you are the second child.
                19. Your avatar like other facades you present in life has the tendency to keep people at a distance so you can study them.  You sit invisibly, absorb, plan, and when you are ready,  you allow others in.
                20. You are Focused! 

I did not intend to analyze you.  I almost make the mistake of not reading your posts because of the avatar. (It looks like a very devious and sick old man that people in my neighborhood have the misfortune of knowing)  Nevertheless, now that I have gone beyond the first impression, I am glad you asked for the description of you.  Am I close?