Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Are you a believer in Lottery systems

Topic closed. 38 replies. Last post 11 years ago by masslottery.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

Are you a believer in Lottery systems?

yes [ 58 ]  [66.67%]
no [ 21 ]  [24.14%]
not sure [ 8 ]  [9.20%]
Total Valid Votes [ 87 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 10 ]  
fast eddie's avatar - lasvegas2
Chicago,IL.
United States
Member #2902
November 29, 2003
1426 Posts
Posted: February 25, 2006, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

Are you a believer in Lottery systems? What I mean by that is that they really work and give you a distinct advantage.

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned"

Zoozie's avatar - back
    South Fort Myers
    United States
    Member #26835
    November 23, 2005
    454 Posts
    Posted: February 25, 2006, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

I have won more money using systems/methods than I ever could with quick picks.  Of course, this is for pick 3 and 4.  I do quick picks with the Powerball... but am currently beta testing a program for a developer and he can normally get the powerball plus 1 number.  Nothing major yet.

Zoozie  Dance

"Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve"
    Napoleon Hill

Toronto
      Canada
      Member #5142
      June 20, 2004
      47 Posts
      Posted: February 25, 2006, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

Are you a believer in Lottery systems? What I mean by that is that they really work and give you a distinct advantage.

In my opinion there's really only one lottery system on the market today worth the money.

Gail Howards Advantage Plus is the only system I use on a daily basis, and it's paid it's way many times over. I strongly believe if you're not using it then you're at a real disadvantage. It is only a tool in the lottery toolbox, but it does provide a distinct advantage when it comes to number selection. 

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: February 25, 2006, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

Without some method behind what I am playing is a total lost for me.  My daughter won 3 times this week with qps.  I am just not that lucky..

I tried 10 qps in pick 3 today and didn't not even get close..

I just ran the double vtrac for the evening and got a hit..

So without a system.. I have to cross my fingers.. cross my eyes.. cross my toes.. and then lose..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
          Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: February 25, 2006, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

Like Tntea, Tenaj, BlackApple, CalifDude, Lucky, Libra Dave, BobP, Red (Casho)MikeK, LottosCorp, George S and so very many others I not only use and believe on systems, but also develop them.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
            PA
            United States
            Member #22983
            October 6, 2005
            2226 Posts
            Posted: February 26, 2006, 12:57 am - IP Logged

Systems make it more fun, win or lose. Whether I believe in them or not is yet to be determined. But QPs have netted me more cash so far, but I also played more QPs than system numbers. I am still in the testing process of my own systems. I believe the millions will be coming soon.

JAP69's avatar - alas
              South Carolina
              United States
              Member #6
              November 4, 2001
              8790 Posts
              Posted: February 26, 2006, 1:03 am - IP Logged

I am a believer in systems or methods.

In my opinion numbers run in patterns and sytems or methods help to define the patterns on what to play next. Some patterns will go on a run and to find the break in the pattern is helpful.

I just seen a pattern that was ready to break in S.C. and figured the probables where it was going next and with the luck of the draw it happen. It is in my blog where I pointed out the pattern break. 

MAGA

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                Dump Water Florida
                United States
                Member #380
                June 5, 2002
                3104 Posts
                Posted: February 26, 2006, 1:38 am - IP Logged

A good system has you playing at house odds.  While it's supposed to be impossible, I've seen bad systems dodge the win so many times I'm now covinced it's possible to design a system/software that doesn't win.

The idea of a system that produces wins, playing at a profit over time, is not something science can reproduce in the lab, code into software and take to the bank.  At best, like comets, systems and draws occassionally come into contact for a brief time and then fly apart again.  As we only need to win once, I can live with that. BobP

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                  PA
                  United States
                  Member #22983
                  October 6, 2005
                  2226 Posts
                  Posted: February 26, 2006, 2:16 am - IP Logged

Would defintiley be more satisfying winning via a system. But I will take a QP win as well anyday. I am not picky.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19830 Posts
                    Posted: February 26, 2006, 2:24 am - IP Logged

No system will ever allow the player to play at house odds because the house only has to pick one combination which is always right and the player has to pick from millions of combinations and 98% of them won't even have one of the winning numbers.

A system can help a player pick his combinations using a strategy, but most systems are used by players who have no strategy and are dependent on someone else having included one in the system when it was created.  That's the reason players are always asking if G's or S's system really work.  Players should create their own systems that use their own strategies then they would know what to expect.  Some bought systems are no more than a RNG using a select group of numbers to generate some combinations, but as BobP said they only have to work once.  A player using such a system can do as well buying QPs.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Debzo's avatar - disney29

United States
                      Member #4822
                      May 26, 2004
                      62 Posts
                      Posted: February 26, 2006, 11:01 am - IP Logged

I only play pick 3, I have not won much, but the few times that I have won, was because of a system. I have never had any luck with quick picks,I'am not knocking them, they just don't work for me.

Follow your dreamsCoffee

bobby623's avatar - abstract
                        San Angelo, Texas
                        United States
                        Member #1097
                        January 31, 2003
                        1394 Posts
                        Posted: February 26, 2006, 11:07 am - IP Logged

I have purchased several programs, none of which has provided consistent results. I keep detailed records and have concluded that playing combinations suggested by several of programs is a total waste of money. However, there is positive side. Knowing that certain systems will almost always be completely wrong, I use the suggestions to develop sequences for wheel play. Trying to determine which numbers to put in a wheel has always been difficult for me, but using the 'loser' suggestions has been helpful. Can't say I've won any jackpots, but my wheeling system has provided some pay back.

True, if a losing system does come up with a winning number that I elect not to play, there won't be a jackpot win, for sure. But, a 4of5 or 5of6 can provide some funds for future plays.

On the other side, there are at least 2 popular systems that hit more often than they miss. I use one or both on an almost daily basis with good results. Two 4/5 hits in November by one system has given me about $900 in playing money!!

I never play quick picks, as I did for many years. If I'm going to lose, I'd rather lose on my own. Besides, playing the lottery is entertainment. It's not as much fun as poker, but like they say - nothing ventured nothing gained.

So, my view is that while most of the available systems are not all bad, there are some that aren't worth a dime.

It's all about chance and luck, as 8 meat packers in Nebraska will tell you. They just happened to be at work the day the pool money was collected, and the winning numbers just happened to be among the many quick picks they were able to buy!!

United States
                          Member #28973
                          December 26, 2005
                          439 Posts
                          Posted: February 26, 2006, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

I'd have to say yes.

As someone who gambles for a living, I definately believe, for certain, that ANYTHING to do with numbers (horse racing, sports betting, gambling, stock trading, etc.) can surely and certainly be "take advantage" of,......enough to give the player an "edge" where he/she can win consistently enough, where the profit out weighs the investment, enough to make a living from it.

I've created my own, and seen other's, systems for pick 3 and pick 4 that simply just keep hitting and hitting.  And, that's straight and box.  So, definately YES, I believe in lotto systems.  Are jackpot lotteries uncrackable?

Hell no!  Just a HELL of alot harder.  lol.  It's going to take a genius better than the genius who invented them to beat them.

United States
                            Member #28973
                            December 26, 2005
                            439 Posts
                            Posted: February 26, 2006, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

Cahman, you fool, it's spelled definitely, not definately!

Learn english idiot!!!

lol

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                              Zeta Reticuli Star System
                              United States
                              Member #30470
                              January 17, 2006
                              10353 Posts
                              Posted: February 27, 2006, 12:40 am - IP Logged

Could any of you telling us you have systems that work give us a hint at the system and how to obtain it? Not reveal how it works but just steer us towards which one to get, and how?

Thanks, thus far I can't even pick my nose, lol.