Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Are you a believer in Lottery systems

Topic closed. 38 replies. Last post 11 years ago by masslottery.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

Are you a believer in Lottery systems?

yes [ 58 ]  [66.67%]
no [ 21 ]  [24.14%]
not sure [ 8 ]  [9.20%]
Total Valid Votes [ 87 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 10 ]  
Dream's avatar - dragon1

United States
Member #2399
September 28, 2003
143 Posts
Posted: February 27, 2006, 12:47 am - IP Logged

Like Tntea, Tenaj, BlackApple, CalifDude, Lucky, Libra Dave, BobP, Red (Casho)MikeK, LottosCorp, George S and so very many others I not only use and believe on systems, but also develop them.

Now I know why you were backing up "systems" when I said

THEY DO NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!

United States
    Member #28973
    December 26, 2005
    439 Posts
    Posted: February 27, 2006, 1:45 am - IP Logged

Well, it's hard as hell to convince a non believer, but, I'll say this....

Not knowing "how" to approach the route of "creating a working system" is the biggest headache of them all.

Don't use anything that would seem ordinary....use what will seem out of the ordinary.  I'm living proof systems works, simply because I make a living from gambling, which I've done for several years, ....though my lottery world has only started in dec. of 05, I have not been stopped yet.

Coin Toss, as far as finding a system that works....first, you must realize that, any "system sold is worth 99% of the price you paid for it.  Honestly, they are supplementing any income they make/have made using those systmes by selling it.  sold "picks" are a different story.  (like horse racing picks, lottery picks, sports picks).  But, for finding a system that works, you need to open your mind to the mystical, and the mathematical, on a level you never thought of before.  Imagination controls more than 95% of your success, ....and alot of us have no imagination at all, lol.

You need to stare at the numbers, for hours.....and do this, and do that, and compare this, and compare that, untill you finally grasp something, that hits more than a few times.  But, consistently.

:)

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
      Dump Water Florida
      United States
      Member #380
      June 5, 2002
      3102 Posts
      Posted: February 27, 2006, 1:48 am - IP Logged

Like Tntea, Tenaj, BlackApple, CalifDude, Lucky, Libra Dave, BobP, Red (Casho)MikeK, LottosCorp, George S and so very many others I not only use and believe on systems, but also develop them.

Now I know why you were backing up "systems" when I said

THEY DO NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!

It is impossible to prove a system's output will or will not produce a winner in the next drawing except when dealing with a wheel playing all the numbers. 

Besides, one has to define what system success means and what a win is. 

When Ken Silver advertises his system wins 8 or 9 times out of 10, it will produce a 3# win or better, 8 or 9 times out of 10 at a cost of 120 tickets or more.

If a system puts all the winning numbers into half the field more often then probability suggests, I'd rate it a success.  However, as no authority tests such systems and software against the world's games, there is no way to know whether working systems exist or not as success in your state can still be considered as over all system failure if that's the only place it works. 

Feel free to use probability to prove a lottery system can't win.

BobP

United States
        Member #28973
        December 26, 2005
        439 Posts
        Posted: February 27, 2006, 1:53 am - IP Logged

Well, you pretty much got it.

I've seen ken silver's systems.  Regardless of what the approach on "jackpot"games are....they still consist of TONS of luck to get hits.  The matrix for those numbers are rediculously high....genius made, to keep the average man, from "cracking the code".

masslottery's avatar - dragon eye.jpg

United States
          Member #34117
          February 28, 2006
          753 Posts
          Posted: February 28, 2006, 8:54 am - IP Logged

hey cashman and all you lottery players need help hiting lottery any systems out their for boston lottery so far i like the 023 method but what is mirror number's pls explain

Atlanta
            United States
            Member #15989
            May 24, 2005
            183 Posts
            Posted: February 28, 2006, 9:01 am - IP Logged

not a believer, sorry

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
              Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23259 Posts
              Posted: February 28, 2006, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

I voted YES, mainly for the following reason:  if you play your numbers smarty, and you wager smartly, I think you improve your chances of not losing so bad, or better yet, coming out on top.

I tell you from experience that my winnings (my "luck") greatly increased when I started playing smarter.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
              Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Calgary
                Canada
                Member #9419
                December 7, 2004
                228 Posts
                Posted: February 28, 2006, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

What's your system for pick3 Cashman?

Calgary
                  Canada
                  Member #9419
                  December 7, 2004
                  228 Posts
                  Posted: February 28, 2006, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

Sorry, I found it. 

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
                    Member #26882
                    November 23, 2005
                    1404 Posts
                    Posted: March 12, 2006, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

I Believe in the SKIPPY System YES I DO !!! LOL

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                      Member #4877
                      May 30, 2004
                      5114 Posts
                      Posted: March 12, 2006, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

No system will ever allow the player to play at house odds because the house only has to pick one combination which is always right and the player has to pick from millions of combinations and 98% of them won't even have one of the winning numbers.

A system can help a player pick his combinations using a strategy, but most systems are used by players who have no strategy and are dependent on someone else having included one in the system when it was created.  That's the reason players are always asking if G's or S's system really work.  Players should create their own systems that use their own strategies then they would know what to expect.  Some bought systems are no more than a RNG using a select group of numbers to generate some combinations, but as BobP said they only have to work once.  A player using such a system can do as well buying QPs.

Thanks RJOh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You nailed my X,<<<<>>>>////////'''''''''''''????????? with the lottery............

mainly,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the jackpot games which,  I mainly, play!

Having bought some of the best software in my DUM-dayssssssss, hoppin

to HIT with a $$$$$$$$$ and  a Dream and contributed  more to edication

than to my bank count.................I began to throw money & moe money to

the JACKPOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, to say, no jackpot......yettttttttttttttt!!!

It has all been fun actually, with no expectation (would like to win DOUGH)

When I have time,.................I do some Excel stats and play QP'ssssssssss

as usual,..............House ODDS are TOUGFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!

LOL

PSYKOMO 

Atlanta
                        United States
                        Member #15989
                        May 24, 2005
                        183 Posts
                        Posted: March 13, 2006, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

Psykomo.....you are absolutely the one person on this website that I would love to sit down with a bottle of wine and get to know, your posts make me laugh as I wonder what it would be like to be a fly on your computer and watch how you type, LOL. Hope you win a jackpot someday...

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                          Member #4877
                          May 30, 2004
                          5114 Posts
                          Posted: March 28, 2006, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

Psykomo.....you are absolutely the one person on this website that I would love to sit down with a bottle of wine and get to know, your posts make me laugh as I wonder what it would be like to be a fly on your computer and watch how you type, LOL. Hope you win a jackpot someday...

"A toast to you........................Littlemanjen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, we must sit down and share a bottle of "The Monkey Bottle"

It's a very light Pinot Noir from the Baden Region..........of Germany and I

must say "it" is a challenge to "drink"....................but not that BAD if you 

have just won the JACKPOT in the US of AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

PROMISEEEEEEEEE to meet you in the Baden Region when I win AHHHHH

JACKPOT........the bottle and trip will be on PSYKOMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL................Littlemanjen$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

PSYKOMO 

dnroth's avatar - pryd

United States
                            Member #37110
                            April 10, 2006
                            43 Posts
                            Posted: April 18, 2006, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

Although I haven't found a dependable method as of yet (I develop my own), I just cannot believe that the process of picking numbers out of a hat totally eliminates detectable causal relationships (the whole idea that we can create a random process seems to be founded upon hubris).  So, there has to be a yet undeveloped system that'll do the trick.

United States
                              Member #17555
                              June 22, 2005
                              5582 Posts
                              Posted: April 18, 2006, 6:20 pm - IP Logged
                                  BOOK HIT'S A TOTAL OF 2,970 TIMES IN A PERIOD OF 16 MONTHS IN ONE STATE, DATES AND DETAILS ARE IN THE BOOK titled [Long version $3.95], there's also a Short version for a $1.95

FALSE AND MISLEADING ADVERTISEMENT IS AGAINST THE LAW, AND I DON'T WANT ANY PROBLEMS WITH MISREPRESENTATION WHICH IS A CRIME AND PUNISHABLE. EVERY STATEMENT ON THIS SITE IS TRUE.

It's the purpose of this site to inform you of the best system book on the market for the prediction of the Daily 3 digit lottery games in any state that will increase your average more than 500 PERCENT..

Select your winning daily 3 daily number from a lottery book that has less than 47% of all 3 digit numbers with an average of 17 hits per month. If you have a lucky number or hunches you can VERIFIED it with this lottery book to see if those pick 3 numbers are exceptional for that particular daily 3 digit drawing. You will obtain your best daily 3 results after completing 2 simple steps that will SAVE YOU TIME & MONEY. This book is not like the common number sheets because it has easy instructions. Where as a number sheet just gives pick 3 numbers with no pick 3 strategy or simple instructions pertaining to a lottery system. These number books, (Long and Short Versions (the Long Version requires that you keep some record, for example like which number has fallen recently, etc.), have an excellent history of data for having the CORRECT pick 3 winning numbers. This system works on ANY daily 3 digit game; Daily 3 Lottery, Daily 3 Lotto and ALL State pick 3 lottery and daily 3 games. Two (2) steps that will lead you to a group of numbers that WILL have the Daily 3 Winning Number. THIS GROUP OF NUMBERS ARE USUALLY LESS THAN TWENTY [ 20 ]!!!!! You do not have to GUESS or be hassled by playing hunches; just play FROM the results of the system.

I have been asked if I thought the numers were truly random events or computer generated drawings or what? I tell them that I don't know and I wouldn't imply or infer that the games are anything but what they claim to be. I do know that the way I think can have a positive or negative effect on how I can solve a problem. The problem is how to hit the numbers on regular bases. And the question is not where are not the lottery games are fixed; but rather, can a system be created that will aide in selecting winning numbers. My answer is yes! But only if you go at the task thinking that anything is possible and conceivable today. Thus you can now attempt to create a system with some stability using your observations and theory..
                                  We know that there are no true lucky numbers.  Just numbers that we hold onto and the element of CONSISTENCY paid off. Also, we know that the number that will come in the next drawing has nothing to do with numerology; your license number, what you dreamed, your house number, telephone number, your grocery receipt total, your birthday, what came on this date  last year, computing a number digit where one digit is the same as another, the tic-tac-toe and I could go on and on.  I have tried them all and have wasted TIME and money. 
                                  We must have constant factors, consistency in our creative procedures, and permanence in our selection processes to have any CHANCE of determining random events in such a dynamic environment. 

There are certain elements that I look for when I evaluate my systems, as well as others. 
                                • When considering both sides of the equation or the frequency distribution for a situation, I look to see if they are equal or skewed.
                                • If the procedure can be proven profitable.
                                • If the procedures used to arrive at a continuous conclusion; realistic, obtainable, valid and consistent.  
                                • Is the total investment needed feasible for the intended market?  
                                • Are there clear and objective steps to follow which is a must, or how else would the reader know what to do.  
                                • And is there a general explanation of the basic principles of the system so the reader won't feel totally dependent and left out of what is actually happening.  
                                • The creater of the system is willing to refund and stand behind his product and excepting questions. If these primary elements are included, then the system is worth investing.

I REPEAT < name cut> took a survey of 16 consecutive months from April 2000 to July 2001.  During this period there were a total of 2,970 winning numbers from this number book and averaging 185.625 total hits per month.  In the year 2004 this Daily 3 number book hit a total of 2,283 times. The SECRET is that you are considering to many digits on a single event.
                                      Predicting winning numbers is not about a lucky number or lucky numbers as much as it is about strategy and skill.  Using some principles of statistics we have develop this 2 step method which yields stability, reduces stress, added constant variables and means of producing a profit; and most of all NO MORE ENDLESS GUESSING AND WASTING TIME.
                                      Consistency and discipline are the winning attributes you must possess.  The first step, which is the most difficult, requires you to discipline yourself to be consistent in following instructions. The instructions are OBJECTIVE NON-CONFLICTING and simple to understand; producing clarity and confidence.  Strategies, problem solving techniques and step-by-step instructions are in the book. 

BOOK FEATURES ARE;

• Easy reading
                                  • 2 simple steps
                                  • This book will guide you step-by-step to a final conclusion with 31% accuracy
                                  • Average 17 hits in a 30-day range.
                                  • Use less than 47% of all probabilities, You will NEVER consider ALL of the numbers that could come
                                  • No lucky numbers, numerology and no dream interpretations techniques
                                  • System works on any pick 3 game, [ any state ]
                                  • Use to create your own system with stimulating ideas.
                                  • Different playing procedures to fit your playing budget
                                  • List ROI for wholesale purchases
                                  • There's a  WORKSHEET to aide the purchasers of the Long Version.
                                    You no longer have to work out your numbers and at the every last moment run to play them because the time is running out. In this case time is the determining factor as to what you will play. I KNOW how STRESSFUL it can be.     This book will aid in eliminating some of the COMPULSIVE, OBSESSIVE and STRESS that is a constant factor where there's no guidance.  It's our desire that this knowledge will be of comfort and time saving importance to you. HAVE FUN!!!
                                                              Regards

• It only costs about 6 bucks. Pacattack will definitely purchase it.