Welcome Guest
You last visited April 30, 2017, 12:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Spells on Ebay

Topic closed. 52 replies. Last post 11 years ago by konane.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
luckieStarr's avatar - darven
philadelphia,PA
United States
Member #27080
November 26, 2005
507 Posts
Posted: March 31, 2006, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

Someone buying a spell for $30 shows how desperate we can become, although for many, $30 is a drop in the bucket. I'm a real skeptic, but one night I was in pain and went to a charismatic church. People prayed over me and I felt a lot better that night. I even slept better and I have severe, chronic insomnia.  During the prayer circle I didn't believe anything they did or said and was just being polite, so that temporary healing couldn't be psychosomatic. Therefore I do believe that human touch and group prayer can be very strong forces. However, there is a big difference between people using positive energy to pray for world peace or help people in need and "putting a spell" on a game of chance. Music is very healing too, but I've never heard of a song that helped someone win the lottery, although maybe I should play some of them backwards in case there are hidden messages. LOL

Blue AngelBlue AngelBlue AngelBlue AngelBlue AngelBlue AngelBlue AngelBlue AngelBlue AngelBlue AngelBlue AngelBlue AngelBlue AngelBlue AngelBlue AngelBlue AngelBlue AngelBlue AngelBlue AngelBlue Angel

FAITH HAS NO LIMITS OR CONDITIONS

ALL IS FAR IN TRYING TO HIT THE LOTTERY

WE NEED ALL THE HELP AND FAITH WE CAN GET

ANGELS: 2570

Blue AngelBlue AngelBlue AngelBlue AngelBlue AngelBlue AngelBlue AngelBlue AngelBlue AngelBlue AngelBlue AngelBlue AngelBlue AngelBlue AngelBlue AngelBlue AngelBlue AngelBlue AngelBlue AngelBlue Angel

Leaving  Keep It In until It Wins!

United States
    Member #17555
    June 22, 2005
    5582 Posts
    Posted: March 31, 2006, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

Elephants are EXTREMELY lucky.

elephant

philadelphia,PA
      United States
      Member #27080
      November 26, 2005
      507 Posts
      Posted: March 31, 2006, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

Nice, elephaWhite Bouncent...White BounceWhite BounceWhite BounceWhite BounceWhite BounceWhite BounceWhite BounceWhite BounceWhite BounceWhite BounceWhite BounceWhite BounceWhite BounceWhite BounceWhite BounceWhite BounceWhite BounceWhite BounceWhite BounceWhite BounceWhite Bounce

gotta be a number in there somewhere

White BounceWhite BounceWhite BounceWhite BounceWhite BounceWhite BounceWhite BounceWhite BounceWhite BounceWhite BounceWhite BounceWhite BounceWhite BounceWhite BounceWhite Bounce

philadelphia,PA
        United States
        Member #27080
        November 26, 2005
        507 Posts
        Posted: March 31, 2006, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

Just repeat these words 12 times and you'll win. It worked for me.

OOOGA  BOOGA  BOOGA

HUMMENA  HUMMENA  HUMMENA

May the Gods of Zimbawe throw some chicken bonz my way.

Butterfly Underarm Hair.

dream

125  317

voodoo

Antelopes eat canteloupes.

Say that 3 times.

Good luck....

125  317

It works...

United States
          Member #17555
          June 22, 2005
          5582 Posts
          Posted: March 31, 2006, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

Hey Luckiestarr, you are the type of peeps that keeps me goin one more day.

Love.......Pacattack05!

I'm blowing some of that hummena your way.......As we speak....

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
            Member #14
            November 9, 2001
            31615 Posts
            Posted: March 31, 2006, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

Someone buying a spell for $30 shows how desperate we can become, although for many, $30 is a drop in the bucket. I'm a real skeptic, but one night I was in pain and went to a charismatic church. People prayed over me and I felt a lot better that night. I even slept better and I have severe, chronic insomnia.  During the prayer circle I didn't believe anything they did or said and was just being polite, so that temporary healing couldn't be psychosomatic. Therefore I do believe that human touch and group prayer can be very strong forces. However, there is a big difference between people using positive energy to pray for world peace or help people in need and "putting a spell" on a game of chance. Music is very healing too, but I've never heard of a song that helped someone win the lottery, although maybe I should play some of them backwards in case there are hidden messages. LOL

there are no limitation on what you can pray for - and that's all a spell is.  it's a direction of verbal energies towards a goal. 

love to nibble those micey feet.

philadelphia,PA
              United States
              Member #27080
              November 26, 2005
              507 Posts
              Posted: March 31, 2006, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

Ha, Ha, Thanks...appreciated...right back at you!!!  Between me & You

I see a NICE hit for you...

repeat after me:

h u m m e n a     

h u m m e n a

Blush                        h u m m e n a 

h u m m e n a  Blush

h u m m e n a 

h u m m e n a 

h u m m e n a

konane's avatar - wallace
                Atlanta, GA
                United States
                Member #1265
                March 13, 2003
                3496 Posts
                Posted: March 31, 2006, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for all the well wishes and advice. I'm surprised there are so many spell believers on this board. I'm not sure how much I believe, but I figured I'd cover all my bases. I don't think it's a "scam", I think the person who sells spells does cast them, I'm just not sure they're all that effective. And about those mystery auctions, you're right, those ARE scams. Never bid on one of those bad boys.

best spells are the ones you cast/pray for yourself.

Black Cat 

Yes NodActually, everything that comes out of your mouth casts a type of spell.  Spoken words are more powerful than we can even imagine.  Good or bad.  It takes on a bad connotation when mean things are spoken to and about people.  That's why is it called "cursing" which most people only think about profanity. And God said "Let there be......." when he created the world.  He spoke it into existence. 

yes!!!!! 

I Agree!  Agree with both Tenaj and Emily on their posts.  Many books on "creative visualization" which is holding a picture in your mind of how you intend things to be for yourself which is very much like casting a spell .... just not so much ceremony and ritual surrounding it. 

Best to avoid negative thinking because it comes back home to roost and its effects are cumulative. Unhappy

Good luck to everyone!