Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Playing Online: Betslips etc

Topic closed. 41 replies. Last post 11 years ago by CalifDude.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
The Carolinas - Charlotte
United States
Member #21627
September 12, 2005
4138 Posts
Posted: March 31, 2006, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

LANTERN

Great to see you around again! Even if you aren't "teaching" any more, you being around is good!

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
    Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: March 31, 2006, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

cps10 Thank you very much. I will again some-time do some posting, I think, but it will be mostly perhaps pick 3 stats, I have tried before, but Todd does not allow pictures posted, instead they have to be linked to a site where you can post them at, I have to look for a good site where I can post picktures and have the links put here on my posts.

I wonder if anybody knows any good such sites?

Thank you much.

United States
      Member #21627
      September 12, 2005
      4138 Posts
      Posted: March 31, 2006, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

Fernando

I have several websites. You are welcome to have me put your images on my sites if you like and we can have a link put up.

Keith

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

United States
        Member #21627
        September 12, 2005
        4138 Posts
        Posted: March 31, 2006, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

If the traffic gets too high, then we will deal with that when it comes.

Stooges

Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: March 31, 2006, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

Keith thank you, but it is best to use picture sites or some other such sites.

I will find something.

Thank you very much again. I will keep it in mind if I can't find an easier way.

Is NC getting a pick 3 and or 4 game(s)?

United States
            Member #21627
            September 12, 2005
            4138 Posts
            Posted: March 31, 2006, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

What do you mean by picture sites? We could dedicate an entire page or page(s) to your pictures. Email me and let me know exactly what you're looking for.

Stooges

Tx
              United States
              Member #4570
              May 4, 2004
              5180 Posts
              Posted: March 31, 2006, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

I think that there are public sites on the net where people post their pictures for others to see and or download, i need to find some of them again or at least one of them, maybe with Google?

But your idea might be just as good, but not if you have to pay for the site, free sites are best as there is no money spent on any fees to nobody.

United States
                Member #21627
                September 12, 2005
                4138 Posts
                Posted: March 31, 2006, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

LANTERN

We could use one of the sites that I pay for but don't use often. I have 5GB of storage space and a good bit of bandwidth. Just let me know what you want to do. If nothing else, it would solve your problem until you find a good free site...if I start getting close to bandwidth/storage, then we can figure something out then.

And yes, NC is getting numbers games sometime, but it won't be fall until they come around.

Stooges

United States
                  Member #21627
                  September 12, 2005
                  4138 Posts
                  Posted: March 31, 2006, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

MySpace is a good free site as well...that could be something to consider.

Stooges

Tx
                    United States
                    Member #4570
                    May 4, 2004
                    5180 Posts
                    Posted: March 31, 2006, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

keith
                    Thank you much.
                    I will talk to you again maybe on monday or tuesday.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                      Chief Bottle Washer
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #1
                      May 31, 2000
                      23260 Posts
                      Posted: March 31, 2006, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

cps10 Thank you very much. I will again some-time do some posting, I think, but it will be mostly perhaps pick 3 stats, I have tried before, but Todd does not allow pictures posted, instead they have to be linked to a site where you can post them at, I have to look for a good site where I can post picktures and have the links put here on my posts.

Thank you much.

What are you talking about?  When have I ever not allowed pictures to be posted?! 

The Lottery Post editor has all kinds of features to post pictures, and premium members even get their own private web space on the LP server to upload pictures!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

LottoVantage's avatar - BRITIS 3.GIF
                        Southeastern Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #13850
                        April 16, 2005
                        783 Posts
                        Posted: March 31, 2006, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

Thank you much.

What are you talking about?  When have I ever not allowed pictures to be posted?! 

The Lottery Post editor has all kinds of features to post pictures, and premium members even get their own private web space on the LP server to upload pictures!

What he seems to be talking about Todd is that you can't just copy and paste pictures. You have to post your pictures using a URL connected to another website. He could get a Premium Membership and upload his pictures to the free website included with the membership, but he is refering to a "free" spot to upload his pictures to. Premium memberships are not "free".

Tx
                          United States
                          Member #4570
                          May 4, 2004
                          5180 Posts
                          Posted: March 31, 2006, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

Thank you much.

What he seems to be talking about Todd is that you can't just copy and paste pictures. You have to post your pictures using a URL connected to another website. He could get a Premium Membership and upload his pictures to the free website included with the membership, but he is refering to a "free" spot to upload his pictures to. Premium memberships are not "free".

You can't just copy and paste pictures. You have to post your pictures using a URL connected to another website.

Yes, that is what I was talking about.

Before the new site was up and with the old editor it could be done.

Tx
                            United States
                            Member #4570
                            May 4, 2004
                            5180 Posts
                            Posted: March 31, 2006, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

Some sites don't allow straight links to other sites also.

This will be resolved, I will look for something on April.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                              Chief Bottle Washer
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #1
                              May 31, 2000
                              23260 Posts
                              Posted: March 31, 2006, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

Lantern, you could never paste images into Lottery Post, so I'm a little confused about that point.  (I built the website myself, so I know what capabilities there are and were.)  You always have to specify the URL of an image -- that's just the way images work on the Internet.  It's not Microsoft Word, it's the Internet.

LottoVantage, Premium members don't even have to use the Home page builder to post images.  I have posted instructions several times before on this.  You can simply click the Insert Image toolbar button and then click the small icon to open the Image Manager.  It's even easier to use than most image manager websites.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                              Help eliminate computerized drawings!