Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Why?

Topic closed. 36 replies. Last post 11 years ago by U.N.V.ME.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
Tennessee
United States
Member #7853
October 15, 2004
11338 Posts
Posted: April 2, 2006, 10:09 am - IP Logged

No,this is not a joke,I don't play games... juz my choice is all.... thank u!

you will be missed......

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
    Tennessee
    United States
    Member #7853
    October 15, 2004
    11338 Posts
    Posted: April 2, 2006, 10:09 am - IP Logged

Darn, I should have done this:   Hey LOTTOMIKE, the President just said in a speech that he is issuing an executive order to eliminate all computerized drawings!

then

APRIL FOOLZ!!!!! 

i wish!!

South Carolina
      United States
      Member #13301
      April 3, 2005
      379 Posts
      Posted: April 2, 2006, 10:18 am - IP Logged

I will miss you girl! Your pictures and post are off the chain. May God Bless You .

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: April 2, 2006, 11:20 am - IP Logged

Really hate to see you go..

Remember, everywhere you go, you will find people who are negative, mean, cruel..

They are unhappy human beings that need lots of prayers..

On the brightside... each of them you meet, will make you a stronger person..

Take care.. and continue winning...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
          Member #6388
          August 20, 2004
          3578 Posts
          Posted: April 2, 2006, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

Really hate to see you go..

Remember, everywhere you go, you will find people who are negative, mean, cruel..

They are unhappy human beings that need lots of prayers..

On the brightside... each of them you meet, will make you a stronger person..

Take care.. and continue winning...

Thank you very much girl,but my choice of leaving is not b'cuz of anyone,I am way smarter than that,to let anyone still/take away my joy,One thing,I MAY Not be here,but I will still be in contact with those who still need my help,So if you send me a pm,I will keep your e mail,an reply as recieved...

Alwayz know,people are not what they appear to be,I've learn more here,how people say they need you,but when times,you need them,they are not there,an to me that's fine,b'cuz All I would eva ask of anyone that I talk to here,is time,conversation,sometimes juz to recieve a thinking of you,how are you,it goes a long way you know,but when people get so into themselves,they loose sight of "what is"  an whats important,so anywayz for the moment,i'm here....

Thanks again for those who sincerily cares,

U.n.v.me 

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
            Wandering Aimlessly
            United States
            Member #25360
            November 5, 2005
            4461 Posts
            Posted: April 2, 2006, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

Enjoy your life.  I agree that people are often not what they appear to be. I don't want to walk around in life with a jaundiced eye, never trusting what I hear or see, but experience has taught me to be cautious and remember that a storm can quickly follow a blue sky. But a rainbow can also come after the storm too. Never got a chance to really communicate with you, but I have read your posts. I sent you one private message in March asking you about a painting you uploaded onto this site but didn't get an answer. It was a very nice, spiritual picture. I remember it, because it was my birthday, March 19 and your topic was "New Birth!"

Good luck,

Nancy

United States
              Member #6388
              August 20, 2004
              3578 Posts
              Posted: April 2, 2006, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

Enjoy your life.  I agree that people are often not what they appear to be. I don't want to walk around in life with a jaundiced eye, never trusting what I hear or see, but experience has taught me to be cautious and remember that a storm can quickly follow a blue sky. But a rainbow can also come after the storm too. Never got a chance to really communicate with you, but I have read your posts. I sent you one private message in March asking you about a painting you uploaded onto this site but didn't get an answer. It was a very nice, spiritual picture. I remember it, because it was my birthday, March 19 and your topic was "New Birth!"

Good luck,

Nancy

Thank you,I recieved your pm,thought I replied,my apologies,I did a post an let those who wanted to know,that my best friend,he is the artist...

I appreciate your truth,as to what you've said,thanks

U.n. 

sexyt's avatar - flower2
                nassau bahamas
                Bahamas
                Member #22959
                October 5, 2005
                28 Posts
                Posted: April 2, 2006, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

lets  remember  1 or 2  of  bob  marleys  songs, stop  the fussing  and  fighting  brothers, let  us unite,  today you here       tommorow  you  bury in  a  casket. so  peace and love to all...u.n.v.me, you are  blessed, we  love youHurray!.....

United States
                  Member #6388
                  August 20, 2004
                  3578 Posts
                  Posted: April 2, 2006, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

lets  remember  1 or 2  of  bob  marleys  songs, stop  the fussing  and  fighting  brothers, let  us unite,  today you here       tommorow  you  bury in  a  casket. so  peace and love to all...u.n.v.me, you are  blessed, we  love youHurray!.....

Ty, you know what you mean to me,thanks for being so kind to me, U're a Treasure...  Lovies

teacake58's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                    AL
                    United States
                    Member #29698
                    January 5, 2006
                    1141 Posts
                    Posted: April 2, 2006, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

take care will miss your post & pics may God keep blessing you and yours

luckieStarr's avatar - darven
                      philadelphia,PA
                      United States
                      Member #27080
                      November 26, 2005
                      507 Posts
                      Posted: April 2, 2006, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

Do your friend have a website...really enjoy his paintings...will miss seeing the new ones!

Leaving  Keep It In until It Wins!

United States
                        Member #17555
                        June 22, 2005
                        5582 Posts
                        Posted: April 3, 2006, 2:40 am - IP Logged

as th world turns

United States
                          Member #637
                          August 28, 2002
                          80 Posts
                          Posted: April 3, 2006, 8:31 am - IP Logged

My Momma done told me: 

"Be friendly to everyone,,,,,But, Select Your Friends Carefully."

United States
                            Member #6388
                            August 20, 2004
                            3578 Posts
                            Posted: April 3, 2006, 9:01 am - IP Logged

My Momma done told me: 

"Be friendly to everyone,,,,,But, Select Your Friends Carefully."

Thank you for that,

Although this is so very true!

I feel that to even call anyone a "Friend" ,you have to know how to be a friend first of all,it takes time,learning an growing.The people I have talked to here,I can't juz say that they are my friends,b'cuz I don't know them,nor have ever met them...

The Only two people that I can call a friend here,I've met them,an have been talking to them for some time now,an they rarely come here anymore,but still,make sure you're making a wise desicion when you let someone else around you,into your life,cause alot of people have hidden agendas,an are out to get all they can from you,then they have no use for you anymore,I've learn oh so well....

Enjoy your day!

U.n.v.me 

four4me's avatar - gate1
                              MD
                              United States
                              Member #1701
                              June 18, 2003
                              8360 Posts
                              Posted: April 3, 2006, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

People have been using people since the dawn of time.

One hand washes the other.

People who need people are the luckiest people in the world.

Everyone uses someone sooner or later.

Some give more than others, some take more than others it's what makes us people.

Please don't leave lottery post because people aren't acting up to your expectations. Or because some bad seeds were sown. Times are a changing people are walking around more afraid than ever before. They are looking over their shoulders and feeling a bit queasy because they don't know when or where the next attack might come from. Many people everywhere seem less friendly than in years gone by.