Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Why?

Topic closed. 36 replies. Last post 11 years ago by U.N.V.ME.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
Member #26882
November 23, 2005
1404 Posts
Posted: April 3, 2006, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

Sometimes you do not have to meet a person in the flesh to connect to them soul wise, I have learned this lesson very well also. Blessings, it was nice to of crossed your path.

Irish and Celtic Blessings For You:

An Old Irish Blessing

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

An Old Celtic Blessing

May the blessing of light be on you-
light without and light within.
May the blessed sunlight shine on you
and warm your heart
till it glows like a great peat fire.

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
    Tennessee
    United States
    Member #7853
    October 15, 2004
    11338 Posts
    Posted: April 3, 2006, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

People have been using people since the dawn of time.

One hand washes the other.

People who need people are the luckiest people in the world.

Everyone uses someone sooner or later.

Some give more than others, some take more than others it's what makes us people.

Please don't leave lottery post because people aren't acting up to your expectations. Or because some bad seeds were sown. Times are a changing people are walking around more afraid than ever before. They are looking over their shoulders and feeling a bit queasy because they don't know when or where the next attack might come from. Many people everywhere seem less friendly than in years gone by.

this is so true four4me.i can count on one finger the friends i have had that have never stabbed me in the back.now i've had lots of so called friends but only one who has never done me wrong.you can't even go to your car these days without looking over your shoulder.i got rid of a classic car i had because people kept trying to steal it.i just got tired of being stressed out about it.alarm companies for home and auto are getting rich of peoples fear.there are some very crafty people who manipulate and its sad but true.things have gone way downhill the last few years.you used to could walk down the street and nod hello to a passing stranger.now you don't say nothing for fear of being attacked.like the lady in detroit who was going to jump off a bridge.instead of talking here down people were screaming for her to jump.

United States
      Member #26882
      November 23, 2005
      1404 Posts
      Posted: April 3, 2006, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

People have been using people since the dawn of time.

One hand washes the other.

People who need people are the luckiest people in the world.

Everyone uses someone sooner or later.

Some give more than others, some take more than others it's what makes us people.

Please don't leave lottery post because people aren't acting up to your expectations. Or because some bad seeds were sown. Times are a changing people are walking around more afraid than ever before. They are looking over their shoulders and feeling a bit queasy because they don't know when or where the next attack might come from. Many people everywhere seem less friendly than in years gone by.

this is so true four4me.i can count on one finger the friends i have had that have never stabbed me in the back.now i've had lots of so called friends but only one who has never done me wrong.you can't even go to your car these days without looking over your shoulder.i got rid of a classic car i had because people kept trying to steal it.i just got tired of being stressed out about it.alarm companies for home and auto are getting rich of peoples fear.there are some very crafty people who manipulate and its sad but true.things have gone way downhill the last few years.you used to could walk down the street and nod hello to a passing stranger.now you don't say nothing for fear of being attacked.like the lady in detroit who was going to jump off a bridge.instead of talking here down people were screaming for her to jump.

Where I live, I can still walk down the street and be safe. I can still say hello to a passing stranger and not worry about being attacked. When we let our own light shine others will do the same. Why let fear rule how you live life? Walk in life knowing you are protected and that fear will subside. Life today is not any worse than it was before especially in the western days people went around shooting each other for less of a reason than they do today! Don't believe me? Research the gun slinging days and you will see! It was wild and out of control then! Actually it is more civilized these days then it was back then! Another reason it sounds so bad is because of the public news! There have always been killings we just did not hear about them all. Life is what you make of it! It is up to each of us to make it better starting with ourselves.

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
        Tennessee
        United States
        Member #7853
        October 15, 2004
        11338 Posts
        Posted: April 3, 2006, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

your right the media does play on our fears......

United States
          Member #26882
          November 23, 2005
          1404 Posts
          Posted: April 3, 2006, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

your right the media does play on our fears......

Hi Mike,

This is why I rarely watch the news! I don't want to view the world, as a cameraman wants me to see it, because all they want you to see is the bad. I bet there was people trying to help the lady in Detroit however they won't show you that, they only exaggerate the bad in all! My opinion is why fill my mind with useless garbage when we are here to help other people not to see all the bad things that go on!

Blessings.
            Columbia, SC
            United States
            Member #28000
            December 8, 2005
            96 Posts
            Posted: April 4, 2006, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

I wil also miss you posting predictions. Take care. I know what you mean but I agree don't let noone steal your joy. 

United States
              Member #6388
              August 20, 2004
              3578 Posts
              Posted: April 4, 2006, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, Embarassed