Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Tntea Hits Keno for $250,000.00

Topic closed. 88 replies. Last post 11 years ago by TGOOD7.

Page 5 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
North Carolina
United States
Member #4313
April 11, 2004
2389 Posts
Posted: April 22, 2006, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations Tea Hurray! ....job well done!

Gentlespirit
'Be Loving and Peaceful'Blue Angel

four4me's avatar - gate1
    MD
    United States
    Member #1701
    June 18, 2003
    8362 Posts
    Posted: April 22, 2006, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

I'm pretty sure you cant buy tickets for Atlantic keno unless you live in Canada.

click on predictions.... then predictions home page then click tntea name then click view predictions do you or anyone you know have enough money to play all those numbers for all those states.... Not......

posting numbers on the prediction board and winning just up's your prediction stats.

four4me,

what difference would it make if she did, or she did'nt? The whole point here is "That she Predicted" the win, not whether she made money.

The thread was made to congratulate, not to put down. If you were'nt going to at least say something posistive, why then would you say something negative. I don't see you burning up the prediction pages. 

Maddog on page two of this thread I did congratulate tntea. I posted what I did in my last response to the many people that actually think she might have won real money. Tntea doesn't live in Canada therefor unless she has someone in Canada playing here fifty picks for the keno draw. All she got was the satisfaction of having hit a drawing. This could be a big let down for some, I for one would be pretty bewildered if I matched all the numbers for a drawing I didn't get a chance to play after spending thousands of dollars over the years trying to hit a jackpot for pick 5/6 drawing in my state. The prediction board is as much about the fun of posting and winning as I'm sure most of the posters are doing in the first place.

I don't see where what I said was negative. I stated a fact she post for just about every pick 5/6 game there is along with many other posters and the win constitutes self gratification and bragging rights. Outside of that unless you have real money riding on a bet what would you call it. She ran those pick since the 14th of april i think, bout time those numbers got drawn.

Now as for my stats I think I'm averaging 40 pick 4 wins in all states every month for a while now and with the exception of Maryland I'm not betting on the off shore sites and unless I win in Maryland I don't get overly excited or feel the need for gratification or any other response just bcause a number i predicted won.

And to top it all off tntea has been online yesterday and today I know she's seen this post and well where's she at to say thank you for all our congratulatory remarks.

Jorli D's avatar - nw saucyelf2.jpg
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #2448
      October 4, 2003
      25911 Posts
      Posted: April 22, 2006, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

I agree four4me.  I sent her a PM congratulating her, and this post is loaded with members congratulating her, and she is nowhere to be found.

I also know she has been online today

Some may say I'm being negative now, but it is rather odd that one of the most VISIBLE posters on LP suddenly can't be seen to acknowledge the kudos given her.

Lucky's avatar - hiro horse.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #20
        December 20, 2000
        56969 Posts
        Posted: April 22, 2006, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations Tntea - Just amazing - I'm in awe !!

fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
          Member #91
          January 19, 2002
          11932 Posts
          Posted: April 22, 2006, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

Nice picks tntea ...congrats on your selection....you get bragging rights here,,,,and hopefully you get to cash it all in....WTG!!!

United States
            Member #33085
            February 18, 2006
            743 Posts
            Posted: April 22, 2006, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

YOU GO GIRL!!!

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
              Member #4877
              May 30, 2004
              5122 Posts
              Posted: April 22, 2006, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations Tntea - Just amazing - I'm in awe !!

......$$$JACKPOT$$$......

Tntea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>>>>>2006<<<<<<

LOL

PSYKOMO 

Zippy's avatar - scene sunovermountains.jpg
                fenton,michigan
                United States
                Member #23352
                October 11, 2005
                6028 Posts
                Posted: April 22, 2006, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

Kowabunga!!!

Way to Go TNTEA!!!!

Your hearts on the loose, you roll them sevens with nothin to lose, this ain't no place for the weary kind

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                  Beautiful Florida
                  United States
                  Member #5709
                  July 18, 2004
                  20117 Posts
                  Posted: April 22, 2006, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

I'm pretty sure you cant buy tickets for Atlantic keno unless you live in Canada.

click on predictions.... then predictions home page then click tntea name then click view predictions do you or anyone you know have enough money to play all those numbers for all those states.... Not......

posting numbers on the prediction board and winning just up's your prediction stats.

four4me,

what difference would it make if she did, or she did'nt? The whole point here is "That she Predicted" the win, not whether she made money.

The thread was made to congratulate, not to put down. If you were'nt going to at least say something posistive, why then would you say something negative. I don't see you burning up the prediction pages. 

Maddog on page two of this thread I did congratulate tntea. I posted what I did in my last response to the many people that actually think she might have won real money. Tntea doesn't live in Canada therefor unless she has someone in Canada playing here fifty picks for the keno draw. All she got was the satisfaction of having hit a drawing. This could be a big let down for some, I for one would be pretty bewildered if I matched all the numbers for a drawing I didn't get a chance to play after spending thousands of dollars over the years trying to hit a jackpot for pick 5/6 drawing in my state. The prediction board is as much about the fun of posting and winning as I'm sure most of the posters are doing in the first place.

I don't see where what I said was negative. I stated a fact she post for just about every pick 5/6 game there is along with many other posters and the win constitutes self gratification and bragging rights. Outside of that unless you have real money riding on a bet what would you call it. She ran those pick since the 14th of april i think, bout time those numbers got drawn.

Now as for my stats I think I'm averaging 40 pick 4 wins in all states every month for a while now and with the exception of Maryland I'm not betting on the off shore sites and unless I win in Maryland I don't get overly excited or feel the need for gratification or any other response just bcause a number i predicted won.

And to top it all off tntea has been online yesterday and today I know she's seen this post and well where's she at to say thank you for all our congratulatory remarks.

Four4me,

I'm not saying you did'nt congratulate Tntea, the point I'm saying to you is , what Tntea has done is a feat that will not be easily repeated by anyone. She has faithful followers all over and she just may have helped someone to grab a share of the pie. It may just be a prediction win, but it's just as gratifing to be able to do this. I'm not saying your not burning up the pages on your part of the pick-4's, but have you, or anyone that you might know done this?

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
                    FEMA Region V Camp #21
                    United States
                    Member #520
                    July 27, 2002
                    5699 Posts
                    Posted: April 22, 2006, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

DoubleDown,

Yes, it's cool that we can agree to disagree. Our difference lies with what we consider a "win" and I'll leave it at that.

Thumbs Up

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Saleo Paleo's avatar - Trek DS9worm3.gif
                      E-Town,Ky
                      United States
                      Member #3493
                      January 25, 2004
                      6348 Posts
                      Posted: April 22, 2006, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

WTG TnTea,Smash Smash Smash

Saleo Paleo    

Miss Bee's avatar - strawberry
                        nashville
                        United States
                        Member #4990
                        June 8, 2004
                        1376 Posts
                        Posted: April 22, 2006, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

Drum    SIMPLEY AMAZING.

Coastal Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #2653
                          October 30, 2003
                          1866 Posts
                          Posted: April 22, 2006, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

DoubleDown,

Yes, it's cool that we can agree to disagree. Our difference lies with what we consider a "win" and I'll leave it at that.

Thumbs Up

Rick, I appreciate your understanding.

We're all on the same team after all....

Peace.....

DD

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
                            FEMA Region V Camp #21
                            United States
                            Member #520
                            July 27, 2002
                            5699 Posts
                            Posted: April 22, 2006, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

DD,

We can all agree on that...we're all on the same team! I appreciate our exchange of ideas and thank you.

Good luck tonight (in real money...lol) Wink

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

four4me's avatar - gate1
                              MD
                              United States
                              Member #1701
                              June 18, 2003
                              8362 Posts
                              Posted: April 22, 2006, 8:43 pm - IP Logged
                              Maddog wrote:

Four4me,

I'm not saying you did'nt congratulate Tntea, the point I'm saying to you is , what Tntea has done is a feat that will not be easily repeated by anyone. We don't know that, it could happen again tonight or tomorrow there are several posters who might get there.

She has faithful followers all over and she just may have helped someone to grab a share of the pie. I hope so. 

It may just be a prediction win, but it's just as gratifing to be able to do this. I'm not saying your not burning up the pages on your part of the pick-4's, but have you, or anyone that you might know done this?

There are a bunch of people posting pick 4 numbers straight 50 times i think a couple times people slammed it. As for keno or the other jackpot games NO! lots of close calls. But you can almost count on it happening again! especially with more people joining the match 5/6/10 predictions.

Lets not worry about my predictions i don't.