Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Need your help

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 11 years ago by bellyache.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
SassyOhio's avatar - Picture012
Columbus Ohio
United States
Member #35946
March 25, 2006
234 Posts
Posted: May 6, 2006, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

And that just shows the world what a heartless bastard that you are  and when you stand before god and are judged you will then know. I have held my neices all day from crying to anger to total exhaustion WHO ARE YOU JAMES to JUDGE there pain????  NOONE Your a perfect example of a Ignorant, selfish bastard. 

as for "Euro"  www.reedegan.com    WENDYYYYYYYYYYYYYY  HENDERSONNNNNNNNNNNNNN  !!!!!!  You know I came here as a memeber for support from friends NOT to be condemded MY SISTER IS DEAD YOU HEARTLESSSSSSSSS BASTARD  I can only PRAY  that you dont have to loose a loved one and look 3 children in the eyes and tell them why there Mother will never Hold them again. I DONT GIVE A GOD DAMN WHAT YOU  THINK. I KNOW who my friends are on here and that is the ONLY that is what I care about NOT your STUPIDITY. 

MIKE AND DD AND TINKER  I thank you for your words of courage and advice and comfort for me ... Thank You so much,  Karrie

Hopin To Be The Lucky Ones!!

COME ON MEGA! MEGA-ME-RICH!

Please feel free to visit my sisters memorial page that I have now completed

www.freewebs.com/wendyinmyheartforever

SassysBaibeee's avatar - kiss
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #37095
    April 10, 2006
    28 Posts
    Posted: May 6, 2006, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

1st off... thank you to all of the lottery post members who have shown their support. As part of this family, it can't be put into words the appreciation we have for your kind words, and donations. It is good to know that there are still good people in this world, and people that know how understand tragedy, and how to respond to it.

As for Euro... If you think it's a scam, report it to somebody. AND PLEASE! Make sure you show them the obituary, I mean she probably made the funeral home website up to, that way she can have everyone go to it, and I'm sure she made up the other people that passed away, and the guest book entries too??? Hmmmmm I'm so sure. If this is a scam, someone PLEASE show me where that would be? I've seen people I love dearly go through more pain this week than I've EVER seen ANYONE go through. I wish it could be a scam so that way it wasn't real. But it's NOT a scam. Like DD said, if you have an issue with something that's been said here, then PLEASE take your bitterness somewhere else. If you had just lost someone close to you, you wouldn't want someone trying to tell you it was a scam would you? Or maybe it's that you've never been through anything in your life. Whatever it is, this is somewhere where we were hoping for support, because we consider people on here our FRIENDS. Maybe they're on the other side of a computer, and maybe we'll never meet and have a drink together, but ALWAYS remember that there's not just characters on a computer screen. There's REAL PEOPLE that sit behind it on the other side, and you need to stop and THINK before you decide to touch your keys to say something that could hurt them. Obviously this is something that you've never done. Sassy is my best friend in the entire world. She's everything to me. I'm with her 24-7, Literally. And she's the REALEST person that I've ever met, and anyone that knows her says the same. She's far from a scammer. You would have been better off keeping your opinion to yourself. After everything else this week, you, and ONLY you just now caused MORE pain to someone that's already been through the worst week of her life. Think about that on your way to sleep tonight.

And James. As much as we appreciate your "passionate plea" for things for us to do to handle the most difficult situation that's ever faced anyone in my family... When it comes down to it, the GIRLS, who are the MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR in this situation, they knew what their mother wanted, and they knew what THEY wanted. The family didn't want Wendy creamated, and neither did the girls. When they have to go on the rest of their lives without their mother, they will have somewhere where they can go and know that she's laying. It's a matter of PREFERENCE. Different things are important to different people. The funds that are being collected are for the funeral, and for taking care of the girls. The most important thing to Wendy was her children. Always. She busted her ass everyday for them, and their needs and desires ALWAYS came before her own. She worked all the time, sometimes more than one job at a time to STAY BROKE. If you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth more power to you, but she didn't have that luxury. Her husband had fetal alcohol syndrome. He's on a fixed income, and couldn't give her anything. She was going to school, working, doing everything in the world to take care of those kids in the here and now. No one anticipates anything like this happening. And 33 year olds don't die of heart attacks everyday. As for their SSI money, that isn't going to go anywhere BUT to the funeral home. When something like this SHOCKS someone's system, there's nothing else to do but what was done. The situation with the burial was handled EXACTLY the way that Wendy, her family, and her children wished it to be. And THAT is the most important thing. This forum post was about LOSS, and need for people's help. Anyone with any kind of manners or feeling would know, people dealing with pain this deep and intense don't need criticism for what they've done, they need support. Advice is welcomed, however, criticism isn't what anyone would need in a time like this. Again, put yourself in the shoes of the people who are actually experiencing the loss, and the pain. If it was you, you wouldn't want criticism, much less with your delivery, maybe even WITH your best intentions, comes across just as Sassy said, cruel and heartless. I don't care if you meant it that way or not. Sit and THINK about not just what you say, but HOW you say it before you type it. I don't think I could wish the pain and torment that I've seen this past week on anyone, but maybe you could use just a taste of it, so maybe YOU would learn how to treat people going through something like this. So keep your criticism's to yourself from now on. You can write whatever you want sure, not disputing that, but think about HOW you say it before you type it. If you really want to help someone going through something like this, you need to be SUPPORTIVE, not DESTRUCTIVE. And what you have been doing and saying has been destructive. And I'm with DD... it is hard to make sense of what you're saying through all the typos, and grammar mistakes.

Again, thank you to all the people who have any sensitivity about a situation like this. We very much appreciate EVERYTHING that you've done and said.  We love our FRIENDS here at lottery post.  

Let's All Drink To That!

West Los Angeles
      United States
      Member #15218
      May 11, 2005
      24 Posts
      Posted: May 7, 2006, 12:02 am - IP Logged

All the Best to your unselfish heart Sassy and God Bless, 

1st:  Sassy, read the private message I sent

2nd: Hey DoubleDown, I'll drink a glass of bug juice to you on what you said to James in Fl. At least for myself, keeping an 8 hour log, including incident reports you learn fast to keep them short and precise and word perfect.  I agree with your analysis.

3rd: Euro, if it weren't for Americans with good hearts, you would most likely have a dam swastika on your sleeve now.  Excuse my french. 

Saleo Paleo's avatar - Trek DS9worm3.gif
        E-Town,Ky
        United States
        Member #3493
        January 25, 2004
        6348 Posts
        Posted: May 7, 2006, 11:34 am - IP Logged

Sounds to me like you are a creepe Euro247 and JamesFl,why don't you quit feeling sorry for yourself and get a life man,You knew what you were getting into when you took your job with the police and that was part of your job to protect the lady. 

Saleo Paleo    

Coastal Georgia
          United States
          Member #2653
          October 30, 2003
          1866 Posts
          Posted: May 7, 2006, 11:37 am - IP Logged

All the Best to your unselfish heart Sassy and God Bless, 

1st:  Sassy, read the private message I sent

2nd: Hey DoubleDown, I'll drink a glass of bug juice to you on what you said to James in Fl. At least for myself, keeping an 8 hour log, including incident reports you learn fast to keep them short and precise and word perfect.  I agree with your analysis.

3rd: Euro, if it weren't for Americans with good hearts, you would most likely have a dam swastika on your sleeve now.  Excuse my french. 

Back atcha Dude !!  Cheers

Thanks....

DD

Coastal Georgia
            United States
            Member #2653
            October 30, 2003
            1866 Posts
            Posted: May 7, 2006, 11:47 am - IP Logged

Sassy and Sassys Baibee,

Don't give the criticism any more thought.

These two are making a statement right now with their silence.

Reminds me of one of my favorite Shakespeare quotes -

"A tale told by an idiot full of sound and fury, signifying nothing"

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
              Member #14
              November 9, 2001
              31346 Posts
              Posted: May 7, 2006, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

my condolences to you and your family.

james fl gave you some excellent long-term advice.  not a quick cure.  you'll have the children for a long time.

god bless.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Columbus Ohio
                United States
                Member #35946
                March 25, 2006
                234 Posts
                Posted: May 7, 2006, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

Thank you all for your support the girls are having a better day today,  was able to take them and get them a couple outfits and flip flops. I will keep you all posted on how they are doing!   

All our love, Whitney, Megan, Jessi and Ri Ri, Karrie and John

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                  Tennessee
                  United States
                  Member #7853
                  October 15, 2004
                  11338 Posts
                  Posted: May 8, 2006, 7:15 am - IP Logged

i hope you have a good day today sassy.take things one day at a time.

United States
                    Member #33085
                    February 18, 2006
                    743 Posts
                    Posted: May 8, 2006, 7:59 am - IP Logged

your scam doesnt work with me missy, nice try though. 

Euro: You signed on  to this site and created an account just to spout wisdom like that ?

Why don't you give the poor girl a break-- if you don't believe her then just don't respond.  She's been thru enough without being called a scammer. 

DD

I Agree!

Saleo Paleo's avatar - Trek DS9worm3.gif
                      E-Town,Ky
                      United States
                      Member #3493
                      January 25, 2004
                      6348 Posts
                      Posted: May 8, 2006, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

Have a wondereful day US Flag

Saleo Paleo    

SassysBaibeee's avatar - kiss
                        Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #37095
                        April 10, 2006
                        28 Posts
                        Posted: May 11, 2006, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

Hey everybody... just wanted to give you an update on the family. The girls are doing pretty well... Taking it one day at a time. They have their moments, but of course that's warranted.

Sass is fairing the same for the most part. Please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers. We're still working on getting benefits together. If anyone knows of anyone who would like to donate, please share the paypal email wendymemorialfund@paypal.com Some people have been so generous, and we can't put into words how much we appreciate our angel. Thank You.

And again thank you for all of the support those of us who are our true friends on here. We love you all.

Let's All Drink To That!

Columbus Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #35946
                          March 25, 2006
                          234 Posts
                          Posted: May 12, 2006, 12:15 am - IP Logged

I want to thank you all for all you precious words and heartfelt compassion. I would like to share with you my sisters website  there are 5 pages in dedications to her that are there..having some problems with the "next" buttons so just go to the home buttons and enter each page of the home page for now and please feel free to sign her guestbook.

again thanks to all my friends and to our special "angel" ( you know who you are ;) ) All our thoughts and love  ..Sass and the girls

wizeguy's avatar - animaniacs04

United States
                            Member #15143
                            May 10, 2005
                            414 Posts
                            Posted: June 1, 2006, 10:48 am - IP Logged

Hi Sassy,

I'm not very good at expressing myself in situations like this so please bear with me.

I found this thread rather late :-(. and see no recent replies, I hope and pray you are still receiving love, prayers, support, and advice privately from your friends here.

I offer my heartfelt condolences on yours and the girls tragic loss. I have lost more than I care to count in the last 3 years from a 17 yr old nephew, ready to start his life as an adult, to a mother of 81, ready and welcome to meet her Lord who she had dutifully served her whole life and to rejoin passed loved ones. My recent experiences only help me to feel a portion of the sense of loss and grief you and the girls must be going through and will face for some time to come.

It is difficult at times like this to think clearly and make best decisions both short and long range without sound advice. I'm not one to usually 'push' religion on others but I'd like to suggest you contact a church minister for a counseling session. It shouldn't make any difference if you are a church member or not, they should be more than welcome to help you! They are trained and usually well experienced helping people deal with death and loss. Besides the spiritual guidance, they should be able to point you to the best community help ranging from local support groups up to and including possible 'free' legal help.

Unfortunately, you need to hear *some* of the things James is saying **but** they should be coming from a local legal professional who is likely to have more experience and sensitivity in dealing with these issues at time of loss. There may be some web help available on these issues but the information you need to know now will be more likely scattered on the web and not give you the best overall picture of your and the girls circumstance legally. The laws are already written and although not always seeming fair or compassionate will be followed strictly. As to SSI only reimbursing for a cremation vs a funeral follow this up with them or the legal help. Perhaps they will at least cover a portion of the funeral home expenses up to the cost of an average cremation and burial in your area.

Hugs to you and the girls! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

Very Best Regards,

wizeguy

Columbus Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #35946
                              March 25, 2006
                              234 Posts
                              Posted: June 1, 2006, 11:41 am - IP Logged

Hi Sassy,

I'm not very good at expressing myself in situations like this so please bear with me.

I found this thread rather late :-(. and see no recent replies, I hope and pray you are still receiving love, prayers, support, and advice privately from your friends here.

I offer my heartfelt condolences on yours and the girls tragic loss. I have lost more than I care to count in the last 3 years from a 17 yr old nephew, ready to start his life as an adult, to a mother of 81, ready and welcome to meet her Lord who she had dutifully served her whole life and to rejoin passed loved ones. My recent experiences only help me to feel a portion of the sense of loss and grief you and the girls must be going through and will face for some time to come.

It is difficult at times like this to think clearly and make best decisions both short and long range without sound advice. I'm not one to usually 'push' religion on others but I'd like to suggest you contact a church minister for a counseling session. It shouldn't make any difference if you are a church member or not, they should be more than welcome to help you! They are trained and usually well experienced helping people deal with death and loss. Besides the spiritual guidance, they should be able to point you to the best community help ranging from local support groups up to and including possible 'free' legal help.

Unfortunately, you need to hear *some* of the things James is saying **but** they should be coming from a local legal professional who is likely to have more experience and sensitivity in dealing with these issues at time of loss. There may be some web help available on these issues but the information you need to know now will be more likely scattered on the web and not give you the best overall picture of your and the girls circumstance legally. The laws are already written and although not always seeming fair or compassionate will be followed strictly. As to SSI only reimbursing for a cremation vs a funeral follow this up with them or the legal help. Perhaps they will at least cover a portion of the funeral home expenses up to the cost of an average cremation and burial in your area.

Hugs to you and the girls! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

Very Best Regards,

wizeguy

WizeGuy,

Its been a while that I have updated on here, I think that it was becuase of the negativity that you seen I am sure as you read the entries it was pretty obvious of that. I want to thank you for all you kindness and thoughtful words and support. There has been alot happen over the past 10 days gladly to say, I did get the girls ssi benefits approved and as well they did FINALLY get beds from the Kinship Program and as well a 1,000 a peice voucher at sears to get them clothing! THAT MADE THERE DAY... I wasnt sure if God was EVER going to lead me in the right direction ya know?

It seemed that all was lost but he came through for us!  Before all this I has started thinking about getting back active into the church community ( I was always raised in church)  LIFE just got to fast paced ya know? Before we lost wendy I learned how to pray again but not so much to thank god for what I have but for what I didnt have if that makes sense?  NOW I have learned to thank God for what I do have and help to guide us to a way to provide for what we NEED  so its changed alot in my life.....  By the Grace of God my propery owner has a larger place ava and is allowing us to move at NO additional cost nor deposit to get rooms for the girls so GOD REALLY  looked out for us there and as well we found that Wendy has a 4,000 fund payed into her 401K plan from a previous job!

Now it will take sometime to get it into court (probate) because there was no beneficiary and I have alerted the owner of the funeral home that this money is there so that he can go and put a claim on it cause it will go into a estate in the court to pay her final bills so that leaving us only 700.00 to pay on the funeral!!!  THAT was a relief .. so may take some time and I may have to start sending them SOME money on the remaining 700.00 from what I have paid but in the end its all going to be ok!! God did hear me  and that opened my eyes to ALOT...  so that is basically the update... I was finally able to get my self pulled back together and get back into the flow of life .. back to work, getting the court hearings going there support and  facing this  and I owe it to the support form my friends and the faith that I know have in God and the drive to KNOW that my sister will be able to rest in peace knowing that she can depend on me to do this .....

I made her a website PLEASE feel free to  take a look at it  there are 5 pages and there is a navagation at the top with the name of the pages one for each event and part of her life  .. growing up .... her kids.......  her and my other sister that I barried as well together.... one for her husband and then one of me talking to her  like a Blog  so please  I would love to share it with you and feel free to sign the guest book that is on the main home page  the link is at the bottom....  thanks again and god bless