Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

w00t w00t I won the lottery!

Topic closed. 50 replies. Last post 11 years ago by 1977.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
GBSSR's avatar - spider
PA
United States
Member #4284
April 8, 2004
999 Posts
Posted: May 21, 2006, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

I think the person should change their name to lotto psycho!

tkr333's avatar - Lottery-058.jpg

United States
    Member #17209
    June 13, 2005
    609 Posts
    Posted: May 21, 2006, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

No need to question this person's intelligence.

gene3477's avatar - tupac
      gainesville
      United States
      Member #28831
      December 23, 2005
      66 Posts
      Posted: May 21, 2006, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

not that it really matters because of such an ignorant remark but an onion is another name for and ounce of weed just a little street knowledge i pick up in life dont believe a word he says to many movies and music in your life someone needs to make him eat a real onion to cover up that  shi_ smell that comes out everytime you post !!!!!!   Hit With Stick

AngelEyes's avatar - eye storm.jpg
        Lucky Town
        Bahamas
        Member #2126
        August 20, 2003
        1004 Posts
        Posted: May 22, 2006, 9:42 am - IP Logged
        Yeah nigga, for realz, I bought me five Cash 3 tickets, straight nine oh three on all of 'em.  $2500 up in my pocket now, gonna buy me a few onions and some of that fire azz hard, with some left over for a carton of 'ports and some malt liqour.  Maybe get a ci-gar too.

ummm not feelin Black and proud right now.......oh i for got am a proud Bahamian and  those slangs don't applyBig Smile

AngelEyes

Tang's avatar - abstract
          Atlanta, Georgia
          United States
          Member #465
          July 9, 2002
          2210 Posts
          Posted: May 22, 2006, 10:11 am - IP Logged
          Yeah nigga, for realz, I bought me five Cash 3 tickets, straight nine oh three on all of 'em.  $2500 up in my pocket now, gonna buy me a few onions and some of that fire azz hard, with some left over for a carton of 'ports and some malt liqour.  Maybe get a ci-gar too.

Alrighty for your win, but the language is totally offensive.

Don't forget to flip those 6's/9's.

BIRD's avatar - hiro bird.jpg
            clarkston georgia
            United States
            Member #555
            August 8, 2002
            3348 Posts
            Posted: May 22, 2006, 10:13 am - IP Logged

WTG on your win, next time consider your language or better yet take some of your winnings and take some English classes. Some of us are offended by such language and I feel an apology is needed to the Lottery Post.

Retiredga

Well saidI Agree!

I Agree!

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

luckieStarr's avatar - darven
              philadelphia,PA
              United States
              Member #27080
              November 26, 2005
              507 Posts
              Posted: May 22, 2006, 10:31 am - IP Logged

This person has posted before and never made those kinds of statements...maybe the win made him nuts and where is he now?

Maybe he won enough money to move to the moon.

Hey, dog we be diss'in ya and you just miss' in what's up with dat?

Leaving  Keep It In until It Wins!

Winner2Be's avatar - diva
                Charleston
                United States
                Member #1990
                August 5, 2003
                1675 Posts
                Posted: May 22, 2006, 10:45 am - IP Logged

...not really "dis'in"---ignorance is bliss!!! 

When someone shows you who there are believe him...he showed us what he is made of and who he is...not a winner at all in my book. Disapprove

For one he is disrepescting Todd's site by making such drug dealer/user terms which in turn can hurt this site; he has no remorse; no respect for himself and/or members of this site.

If that's what he's about...maybe it's best that he does not return until he is ready to make amends, because it's obvious that he offended others. Leaving Group Hug

He returned to post again...I'm certain that he read the comments and if he feels the need to ignore the comments of people he offended...I feel the need to ignore all future post by this individual who definitely needs to learn proper communication skills, and respect for others.

This is NOT his blog...he needs to post things accordingly. No No

Saleo Paleo's avatar - Trek DS9worm3.gif
                  E-Town,Ky
                  United States
                  Member #3493
                  January 25, 2004
                  6348 Posts
                  Posted: May 22, 2006, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

Couldn't have said it better Winner2be.I Agree!Wholeheartedly,

Saleo Paleo    

United States
                    Member #36065
                    March 27, 2006
                    229 Posts
                    Posted: May 23, 2006, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

Ok, after pondering this post for a while, and it's many replies, I have this to say.

Yes, I won. No, I didn't use the winnings to purchase illegal drugs. BUT, after hanging around the ghetto for a while I always see crackheads rummaging through dumpsters behind corner stores looking for winning scratch-off lottery tickets that may have been accidentally discarded. It's funny. So it's funny to me when I make fun of crackheads who play the lottery trying to win drug money, because I've seen it.

Seriously, if all the crackheads in ghettos across Georgia stopped playing the lottery, they would be a rather large sales slump. I think a crackhead's dream is to win big, since then they could buy all the crack they want, not to mention have money left over for other expenditures.

Anyway, in closing, I don't see why anyone was offended by my post. Drugs are just substanes made by nature, we as humans (with all our complex brains and whatnot) are at fault for being able to get addicted to said substances. If trees were illegal and somehow addictive, would you complain about me talking about winning the lottery and going to smoke some trees ?? (lol just remembered "tree" is slang for a Marijuana joint).

Besides, alot of drug slang words also have innocous double meanings in our every day language.

idnts701's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
                      Pooler, GA
                      United States
                      Member #5582
                      July 12, 2004
                      387 Posts
                      Posted: May 23, 2006, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

What about the apology?

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
                        Member #26882
                        November 23, 2005
                        1404 Posts
                        Posted: May 23, 2006, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

Ok, after pondering this post for a while, and it's many replies, I have this to say.

Yes, I won. No, I didn't use the winnings to purchase illegal drugs. BUT, after hanging around the ghetto for a while I always see crackheads rummaging through dumpsters behind corner stores looking for winning scratch-off lottery tickets that may have been accidentally discarded. It's funny. So it's funny to me when I make fun of crackheads who play the lottery trying to win drug money, because I've seen it.

Seriously, if all the crackheads in ghettos across Georgia stopped playing the lottery, they would be a rather large sales slump. I think a crackhead's dream is to win big, since then they could buy all the crack they want, not to mention have money left over for other expenditures.

Anyway, in closing, I don't see why anyone was offended by my post. Drugs are just substanes made by nature, we as humans (with all our complex brains and whatnot) are at fault for being able to get addicted to said substances. If trees were illegal and somehow addictive, would you complain about me talking about winning the lottery and going to smoke some trees ?? (lol just remembered "tree" is slang for a Marijuana joint).

Besides, alot of drug slang words also have innocous double meanings in our every day language.

"Anyway, in closing, I don't see why anyone was offended by my post."

An Ignorant Person Wouldn't!!!!!!!

"Drugs are just substanes made by nature"

There is nothing natural about drugs! It starts as a plant in nature that is then chemicalized and synthesized by MAN to become a drug!!!!! Nature has nothing to do with it! Also its spelled Substances not substanes.

"If trees were illegal and somehow addictive, would you complain about me talking about winning the lottery and going to smoke some trees ??"

Yes I would complain!!!!!!

"Besides, alot of drug slang words also have innocous double meanings in our every day language. "

Innocous??? Did you mean Innocuous???? Maybe in your little world but not in Mine!
                          georgia
                          United States
                          Member #38298
                          April 26, 2006
                          205 Posts
                          Posted: May 23, 2006, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

why don't you just give everyone an apology

their was no need for those word

just type these words[ I am sorry]

green$7's avatar - speedykat
                            ellenwood
                            United States
                            Member #34914
                            March 9, 2006
                            89 Posts
                            Posted: May 23, 2006, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

it looks like thats not going to happen,and after all this time waiting do you really expect that lotto donkey to apologize come on now.

LottoChica23's avatar - Aquarius
                              Fughedaboutit (NY)
                              United States
                              Member #8160
                              October 26, 2004
                              6777 Posts
                              Posted: May 23, 2006, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations!!!  Hurray!

Yes NodLucky Star, weren't you the person in the Chat room a little while ago who told us about a problem you had buying lottery tickets one night?  I said I'd remember you.

No, Tenaj. That was another LP member with the word Lucky in their name who was in the chat room...

Matrix Chart Instructions--> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/191818 

check out mysticwomyn Announcers --> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/140695/673306

You can judge the integrity of a man by the way he treats those that can do nothing for him...Thumbs Up