Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 9:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

w00t w00t I won the lottery!

Topic closed. 50 replies. Last post 11 years ago by 1977.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
LottoChica23's avatar - Aquarius
Fughedaboutit (NY)
United States
Member #8160
October 26, 2004
6777 Posts
Posted: May 23, 2006, 11:58 pm - IP Logged
Yeah nigga, for realz, I bought me five Cash 3 tickets, straight nine oh three on all of 'em.  $2500 up in my pocket now, gonna buy me a few onions and some of that fire azz hard, with some left over for a carton of 'ports and some malt liqour.  Maybe get a ci-gar too.

Take a stroll over to www.abolishthenword.com  Mad

Matrix Chart Instructions--> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/191818 

check out mysticwomyn Announcers --> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/140695/673306

You can judge the integrity of a man by the way he treats those that can do nothing for him...Thumbs Up

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
    Charlotte NC
    United States
    Member #17406
    June 18, 2005
    4053 Posts
    Posted: May 24, 2006, 12:21 am - IP Logged

Congratulations!!!  Hurray!

Yes NodLucky Star, weren't you the person in the Chat room a little while ago who told us about a problem you had buying lottery tickets one night?  I said I'd remember you.

No, Tenaj. That was another LP member with the word Lucky in their name who was in the chat room...

Thanks Lottochica, now that was something to get offended at.  Did anyone get offended at the word "wetbacks" in the immigration thread?  I was quite taken aback with it.  I didn't think that should have been allowed.

takeemtothebank

Lucky Star's avatar - flower2
      Georgia
      United States
      Member #38040
      April 23, 2006
      1643 Posts
      Posted: May 24, 2006, 12:52 am - IP Logged

Thank You, LottoChica23.

Peace.  And, Good Luck!!!

rylesb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
        Member #1056
        January 18, 2003
        251 Posts
        Posted: May 24, 2006, 1:01 am - IP Logged

i agree, poor choice of words!!!!!

Georgia
          United States
          Member #8763
          November 16, 2004
          24 Posts
          Posted: May 24, 2006, 2:00 am - IP Logged

Some people will never learn.  Maybe you should stay in the Ghetto in whatever neighborhood you live in Georgia.  I can't believe how you are trying to make the forum believe it was all about crackheads!!! However, you definitely fit the script, why don't you just get to the point instead of making up all of these stupid excuses.........now find that in your trash can........

1977's avatar - flower2
            st. pete
            United States
            Member #6680
            September 3, 2004
            1226 Posts
            Posted: May 24, 2006, 3:37 pm - IP Logged
            Yeah nigga, for realz, I bought me five Cash 3 tickets, straight nine oh three on all of 'em.  $2500 up in my pocket now, gonna buy me a few onions and some of that fire azz hard, with some left over for a carton of 'ports and some malt liqour.  Maybe get a ci-gar too.

I find that "yeah nigga"  is the issuse for me ,But like most people that have a small  minds and want their  moment in  time , I chose to excuse your  short comings  and not read any more of your posts .