Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What do you do if you can't deliver?

Topic closed. 35 replies. Last post 11 years ago by tntea.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: May 30, 2006, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

Oh in the nose???? like they do with their fists....

That would hurt...

Why would someone promise me something then hit me in the nose because they were full of Shift without the f?

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

LottoChica23's avatar - Aquarius
    Fughedaboutit (NY)
    United States
    Member #8160
    October 26, 2004
    6777 Posts
    Posted: May 30, 2006, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

Thud

Matrix Chart Instructions--> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/191818 

check out mysticwomyn Announcers --> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/140695/673306

You can judge the integrity of a man by the way he treats those that can do nothing for him...Thumbs Up

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: May 30, 2006, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

I got this yesterday...

— Previous Private Message —
      Sent By : amilby30
      Sent : May 29, 2006, 12:49 pm

im workin on it tntea i havent for gotten you ,i have found that it works differnt with differnt states  im workin on a key for tenn as we speaks once you have im gonna asked that you keep to your self  i have chisen five people to give this method to people that i have notice who actually see my patterns and i have noticed you have taken the time to try and learn so you will be one, i will send  it your states key,before days end

and

Today

I am blocked..

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: May 30, 2006, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

That would hurt...

Why would someone promise me something then hit me in the nose because they were full of Shift without the f?

Because there are alot of Fluxed up people on this floating piece of rock.

Either that or her husband wasn't giving enough attention....

Nothing new. I had a friend who supposedly won a settlement worth 8 million, and was gonna loan me 20 grand to move to Cali.

I should have known.....If I knew that in a month or so I was getting 8 million bucks, why the hell would I be driving a cab, like he was. I asked him that question.

His reply was: I'm bored and need something to do...........LOL

It's been over a year and he too has Boinked my phone calls. Not really, just won't answer the phone. What a loser....

United States
          Member #5344
          June 30, 2004
          23641 Posts
          Posted: May 30, 2006, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

That would hurt...

Because there are alot of Fluxed up people on this floating piece of rock.

Either that or her husband wasn't giving enough attention....

Nothing new. I had a friend who supposedly won a settlement worth 8 million, and was gonna loan me 20 grand to move to Cali.

I should have known.....If I knew that in a month or so I was getting 8 million bucks, why the hell would I be driving a cab, like he was. I asked him that question.

His reply was: I'm bored and need something to do...........LOL

It's been over a year and he too has Boinked my phone calls. Not really, just won't answer the phone. What a loser....

Why bother to call ?

I usually wash my hands of these types of people and move on.. lol

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
            Member #26882
            November 23, 2005
            1404 Posts
            Posted: May 30, 2006, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

I said it in another post to the persons face and will say it here. It is because they have a serious mental problem!!!!!! Mental Illness that goes far beyond a husband not paying attention to them LOL!

I have seen it too many times in my life to NOT recognize this, worked with hundreds of people just like it too! The signs are all there in this person too!

The best thing to do is not Feed the Illness! Which is what they want and need!

United States
              Member #5344
              June 30, 2004
              23641 Posts
              Posted: May 30, 2006, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

I said it in another post to the persons face and will say it here. It is because they have a serious mental problem!!!!!! Mental Illness that goes far beyond a husband not paying attention to them LOL!

I have seen it too many times in my life to NOT recognize this, worked with hundreds of people just like it too! The signs are all there in this person too!

I agree with you 100% except the last part.. They don't need it.. Those that give it are enabling them..

I , too, work with the mentally challenged.. and it is not just the kids I am talking about. but their parents. You cannot reason with them.. It is hopeless..

on a lighter note:

Clair.. your program you started with Cashman is fantastic.. Super.. Thanks so much for sharing it..

Got a hit in TN using it today...

Could you do something extra to it using the vtracs??? Just asking..

United States
                Member #5344
                June 30, 2004
                23641 Posts
                Posted: May 30, 2006, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

Want to end this post..

I got carried away with laughter

I didn't consider anyone's feelings on this.

I am truly Sorry  Amibly..

I wish you lots of luck with your discovery.

Please forgive me..

United States
                  Member #26882
                  November 23, 2005
                  1404 Posts
                  Posted: May 30, 2006, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

You are right Tntea that is what I meant by feeding it, we are feeding it!

So glad for your hit with the clearcash87 system.

What do you mean by can I something extra using it with v-tracs?

You would have to tell me how to do that LOL? As I don't know much about v-tracs that is your specialty.

You could surely do something with it with v-tracks if you wish, if that is what you are asking, if you think it will make more hits for everyone Go For It, I would not mind one bit, I asked for people to improve on it once I seen that it was generating hits, and it does take its off days too, so again if you think you could make a better program out if with using v-tracs that is fine with me!

United States
                    Member #5344
                    June 30, 2004
                    23641 Posts
                    Posted: May 30, 2006, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

You would have to tell me how to do that LOL? As I don’t know much about v-tracs that is your specialty.

You could surely do something with it with v-tracks if you wish, if that is what you are asking, if you think it will make more hits for everyone Go For It, I would not mind one bit, I asked for people to improve on it once I seen that it was generating hits, and it does take its off days too, so again if you think you could make a better program out if with using v-tracs that is fine with me!

Right on..

Right now I am looking for trip vtracs.. rare as they are.. they jump around a bit before disappearing.. leaving the states with some fantastic hit..

I have focused on it for  so long...

I think the ClearCash is excellent.. just got to find a way to narrow the picks down some..

amilby30's avatar - nw logo.jpg
                      Cobb
                      United States
                      Member #26586
                      November 19, 2005
                      9724 Posts
                      Posted: May 30, 2006, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

Well now that I have missed this whole post - I really see see who the children are - Can't deliver Tntea - seems you are one of the people hounding me - bashing is not very adult like don't you think - & for the rest of those jumping on the bandwagon go fluck yourselves without the "L" - I get hits & I get paid - of course you have noticed that - thats y u all up on me. BOO WHOO - You'll be alright though - go get an enema or something.

I LOVE THIS SPORT !!   BY30PREDICTIONS

United States
                        Member #17555
                        June 22, 2005
                        5582 Posts
                        Posted: May 30, 2006, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

Well now that I have missed this whole post - I really see see who the children are - Can't deliver Tntea - seems you are one of the people hounding me - bashing is not very adult like don't you think - & for the rest of those jumping on the bandwagon go fluck yourselves without the "L" - I get hits & I get paid - of course you have noticed that - thats y u all up on me. BOO WHOO - You'll be alright though - go get an enema or something.

Can't we all just get along? You sound just as bad....

United States
                          Member #26882
                          November 23, 2005
                          1404 Posts
                          Posted: May 30, 2006, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

You would have to tell me how to do that LOL? As I don’t know much about v-tracs that is your specialty.

Right on..

Right now I am looking for trip vtracs.. rare as they are.. they jump around a bit before disappearing.. leaving the states with some fantastic hit..

I have focused on it for  so long...

I think the ClearCash is excellent.. just got to find a way to narrow the picks down some..

Ok no problem, if you need anything from me let me know I would help as much as possible! But again I don't know much about v-tracs. I don't mind you improving on the clearcash87 system at all because I am sure there is room for improvement on it. It makes for a good pair finder too when It does not give the whole hit the pair will be there sometimes on the plus side sometimes on the minus.

Good Luck with it! Let us know if you come up with anything and again if we can help!
                            Cobb
                            United States
                            Member #26586
                            November 19, 2005
                            9724 Posts
                            Posted: May 30, 2006, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

Not just as bad - just stating the facts of the matter - I'm merely ending it

Cobb
                              United States
                              Member #26586
                              November 19, 2005
                              9724 Posts
                              Posted: May 30, 2006, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

I have 1 thing 2 say 2 u 2 your face - HIT A # with less than 100 on a post. I am consistent which is what you are craving 4 with your obssessive mental disabilities - stop putting your hopes and dreams in to me and do the work - dont' get mad when you don't get something when you want it - i get alot of PM's a day and I tested the other person Hint:(TNTEA)Hint: and thats the action she took - BACKLASH. No 1 should cosign on here without knowing the whole story or both sides. I just can't believe this woman spent these hours online ranting and raging all about me.

I am done with the misunderstanding - hopefully that's all it was, right?