Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What do you do if you can't deliver?

Topic closed. 35 replies. Last post 11 years ago by tntea.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: May 30, 2006, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

You are right Tntea that is what I meant by feeding it, we are feeding it!

So glad for your hit with the clearcash87 system.

What do you mean by can I something extra using it with v-tracs?

You would have to tell me how to do that LOL? As I don’t know much about v-tracs that is your specialty.

You could surely do something with it with v-tracks if you wish, if that is what you are asking, if you think it will make more hits for everyone Go For It, I would not mind one bit, I asked for people to improve on it once I seen that it was generating hits, and it does take its off days too, so again if you think you could make a better program out if with using v-tracs that is fine with me!

Right on..

Right now I am looking for trip vtracs.. rare as they are.. they jump around a bit before disappearing.. leaving the states with some fantastic hit..

I have focused on it for  so long...

I think the ClearCash is excellent.. just got to find a way to narrow the picks down some..

Ok no problem, if you need anything from me let me know I would help as much as possible! But again I don't know much about v-tracs. I don't mind you improving on the clearcash87 system at all because I am sure there is room for improvement on it. It makes for a good pair finder too when It does not give the whole hit the pair will be there sometimes on the plus side sometimes on the minus.

Good Luck with it! Let us know if you come up with anything and again if we can help!

I have used it to lots of back testing tonight.. It works wonders getting the pick 3 from the fours and straight at that.. even with less than 26 numbers.. Now that I find is fantastic.. I'm making a chart to use with skip rates for different states.. Seems that the one drawing a day state has a skip rate.. I guess to make up for the draw they don't have..

Thanks again

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
    The Carolinas - Charlotte
    United States
    Member #21627
    September 12, 2005
    4138 Posts
    Posted: May 30, 2006, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

Let me know if you need Excel help on this tntea

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: May 30, 2006, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

Let me know if you need Excel help on this tntea

I take the pick 4 and enter it and then select the pick 3 with filters.. It gives the list of numbers..

I also check lotto math..

Not sure if that is the function clair uses.. but seems to narrow the numbers down more..

I dont do the excel but appreciate the offer..

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: May 30, 2006, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

cps10.. sending you a number for SC..

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
          Member #26882
          November 23, 2005
          1404 Posts
          Posted: May 30, 2006, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

You are right Tntea that is what I meant by feeding it, we are feeding it!

So glad for your hit with the clearcash87 system.

What do you mean by can I something extra using it with v-tracs?

You would have to tell me how to do that LOL? As I don’t know much about v-tracs that is your specialty.

You could surely do something with it with v-tracks if you wish, if that is what you are asking, if you think it will make more hits for everyone Go For It, I would not mind one bit, I asked for people to improve on it once I seen that it was generating hits, and it does take its off days too, so again if you think you could make a better program out if with using v-tracs that is fine with me!

Right on..

Right now I am looking for trip vtracs.. rare as they are.. they jump around a bit before disappearing.. leaving the states with some fantastic hit..

I have focused on it for  so long...

I think the ClearCash is excellent.. just got to find a way to narrow the picks down some..

Ok no problem, if you need anything from me let me know I would help as much as possible! But again I don't know much about v-tracs. I don't mind you improving on the clearcash87 system at all because I am sure there is room for improvement on it. It makes for a good pair finder too when It does not give the whole hit the pair will be there sometimes on the plus side sometimes on the minus.

Good Luck with it! Let us know if you come up with anything and again if we can help!

I have used it to lots of back testing tonight.. It works wonders getting the pick 3 from the fours and straight at that.. even with less than 26 numbers.. Now that I find is fantastic.. I'm making a chart to use with skip rates for different states.. Seems that the one drawing a day state has a skip rate.. I guess to make up for the draw they don't have..

Thanks again

Would it help if the system had both pick 3 and 4 combined together? Maybe Ricky would do that for us?

But you would have to tell him what you wanted or the rules too it since you are working on it. At any rate take your time with your testing. You know what you are working with and what you are doing better than I LOL!

United States
            Member #5344
            June 30, 2004
            23641 Posts
            Posted: May 30, 2006, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

oh , I am not sure I could beat what you have done.. I am trying to figure out somethings with narrowing down the numbers.. I like comparing it with Emma. She is pretty cool herself..

I do compare the vtracs given with the mirroring states..

one thing I have noticed is that it will let you know in advance what the up coming doubles are.. When playing pick 3.. Doubles are my favorite.. or the return of the double vtrac..