Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 9:30 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Fantasy 5 System

Topic closed. 38 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19816 Posts
Posted: May 31, 2006, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

Nearly everyone who post has a system and I don't waste time testing them unless they are among the top predictors.  Until you have posted some predictions that hit, I'm not interested in your system.  Thanks but no thanks and good luck to you.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

ScorpionPrince's avatar - einstein albert-einstein-4100103.jpg
    Holland, Michigan
    United States
    Member #37733
    April 19, 2006
    75 Posts
    Posted: June 1, 2006, 2:47 am - IP Logged

I will always try something out once or twice. In a few days i'll put your system to the test with michigan but won't spend no more than $60 to see what happens. You never know maybe I'll see something you've missed.

Sunny California
      United States
      Member #40295
      May 31, 2006
      7712 Posts
      Posted: June 1, 2006, 9:35 am - IP Logged

That's great,ScorpionPrince,thanks for at least giving it  a shot!Hyper Please take note that the lines of numbers you will wind up with will be good for 10 days. Sometimes you gets hits out of the lines the first day out of the gate. Other times it may take a couple days to start producing.  If you have any questions or need help with the numbers,please let me know. Thanks.

L.A. Ca.
        United States
        Member #23073
        October 7, 2005
        8 Posts
        Posted: June 1, 2006, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for responding lottolaughs I would like to try your system out this weekend with real money. Like I said I'am in Calif. Please explain your system to me in simple terms and by using examples step by step. Like say the winning set of number's were 3-27-29-31-35 what would I do next to get the set of number's to play those 10 next days. Thanks. Realdeal

Sunny California
          United States
          Member #40295
          May 31, 2006
          7712 Posts
          Posted: June 1, 2006, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

I'll PM you in a few minutes,okay? Glad you're interested!!

L.A. Ca.
            United States
            Member #23073
            October 7, 2005
            8 Posts
            Posted: June 1, 2006, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

Thanks lottolaughs I'am waiting on your message.I hope to recieve it soon.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
              Member #4877
              May 30, 2004
              5113 Posts
              Posted: June 1, 2006, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

If I had any extensive computer knowledge at all I would already have this system finished and out there,dear rock50,to share with you. But I'm a pencil and paper system writer and that's why this is taking me so long. I wish I had a Sheet to share with you,unfortunately I have about 4,500 sheets---of paper! Written by hand. Yikes. 

lottolaughs:

Thanksssssssssss for answer'ng questions about 5 maby 6 system.........

it would help........to put it into an excel program ASAP........or before YOU

do a BURN-OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try to find someone local to help-you on this one with excel,,,,,,'''''''''''''''''''

Meanwhile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU need-t000000...........post some NUMBER

results to show......the animals... if "your" system has $$$$TUFF????????

I am not.."AN-ANIMAL"................

LOL

PSYKOMO 

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
                Wisconsin
                United States
                Member #1303
                March 27, 2003
                1508 Posts
                Posted: June 1, 2006, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

lottolaughs,

I always like playing with formula.  We have a 5/31 game here.  I took two consecutive games, eliminated the dupes, and got eight numbers left over.  No problem applying your formula to each of those numbers.

But here's the problem.

The formula produces (after eliminating all duplicate numbers) numbers 1 through 30 ! In other words you get 96.7% of all the numbers that may be drawn. So yeah, you'd hit a lot...because you're playing almost all the numbers. (and that is also not practical financially)

So how do you get your "lines" (the lines of five numbers that you would play)?

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

Sunny California
                  United States
                  Member #40295
                  May 31, 2006
                  7712 Posts
                  Posted: June 1, 2006, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

Hello,Badger,

Thanks for writing. Yes,you are right,I tried that out for myself and  see what you're saying. I wound up with 23 numbers. That only eliminates 8 numbers! Not good enough at all. I thought about this and here is my suggestion-here's my new formula  just for you. Why don't you try:

S +1

-1 S

+1 +2

This will leave you with 16 or 17 numbers I believe. Or if you want to go further and wind up with a couple more lines of numbers to cover yourself I'd add:

S +2

-2 S

Try to do some backtesting on this and let me know what happens. Hope this helps!!

Wisconsin
                    United States
                    Member #1303
                    March 27, 2003
                    1508 Posts
                    Posted: June 1, 2006, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

Hello,Badger,

Thanks for writing. Yes,you are right,I tried that out for myself and  see what you're saying. I wound up with 23 numbers. That only eliminates 8 numbers! Not good enough at all. I thought about this and here is my suggestion-here's my new formula  just for you. Why don't you try:

S +1

-1 S

+1 +2

This will leave you with 16 or 17 numbers I believe. Or if you want to go further and wind up with a couple more lines of numbers to cover yourself I'd add:

S +2

-2 S

Try to do some backtesting on this and let me know what happens. Hope this helps!!

Well I'll play around with it. Long as I've enjoying myself, it doesn't hurt anything.

============

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                      Member #4877
                      May 30, 2004
                      5113 Posts
                      Posted: June 1, 2006, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

"WitccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnaaaMM

liheeeeeeeeeeeee::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

BADGER.....................................................

YOU got to be GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

please HELP this NEWBEEEEEEEEEEtoooooooooooPOST in the FUTUREEEEEE

LOL

PSYKOMO........or.............Play.........QUICKPICK ???

Wisconsin
                        United States
                        Member #1303
                        March 27, 2003
                        1508 Posts
                        Posted: June 1, 2006, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

Hello,Badger,

S +1

-1 S

+1 +2

S +2

-2 S

Well I'll play around with it. Long as I've enjoying myself, it doesn't hurt anything.

I only got halfway through the eight numbers and had already produced fourteen of the thirty-one numbers in the game. 

Since you won't mention how you generate  your "lines", I'm assuming you wheel all the numbers you produce. That dog won't hunt (all apologies to Emma Lou, LOL )

I think your system is going to need , shall we say......some refinement.

============

Sunny California
                          United States
                          Member #40295
                          May 31, 2006
                          7712 Posts
                          Posted: June 1, 2006, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

Badger, I thought I already explained how I generate my lines in my very first post. I gave you the formula to generate them. That's the basis of this so far is helping you eliminate numbers. There's no tricks I'm hiding under hat, I gave you all I have right now. It's up to you to wheel and filter. I don't wheel anything. I give you the lines of numbers to work with where the winning numbers can be found. I've never worked on a 5/31 game so maybe this system won't work for you. I'm used to 5/39 or 6/47. Maybe I was wrong to call it a pick 5 system if it can't work for all the different games. Sorry,didn't think about that.

Wisconsin
                            United States
                            Member #1303
                            March 27, 2003
                            1508 Posts
                            Posted: June 2, 2006, 7:55 am - IP Logged

lottolaughs,

So maybe I'm not understanding about the lines. In your original post you wrote:

So,for example,if the last two nights drawings gave me these numbers: 1 3 10 20 22 34 35 36 37

it would give me lines that looked like this--

1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 20 21 22 etc.

38 39 1 2 3 8 9 10 18 19 20etc.

39 1 2 3 4 9 10 11 19 20 21 etc.

2 3 4 5 6 11 12 13 21 22 23 etc.

These are not lines. Lines would have five numbers only in them for a Pick 5 game. Lines are what you put on the ticket you purchase. For a Pick 5 game there can only be five numbers per line, no more, no less. These are strings of numbers. You say you don't wheel to get your lines. But if you have a string of numbers like you do above, in order to get lines to play which contain the required five numbers, you would have to either wheel the string(s) or simply pick and choose which five numbers you want for each line. What I was asking is how you get your lines from among all the numbers (strings) your system is producing.

============

Sunny California
                              United States
                              Member #40295
                              May 31, 2006
                              7712 Posts
                              Posted: June 2, 2006, 9:58 am - IP Logged

OK,Badger,now I understand what you were saying before. I'm calling it wrong, "lines" instead of "strings". I wasn't sure what to call it.  Thanks for clearing me up on that. "Strings" sounds better. You'll have to forgive me if I haven't got all the lingo down yet. I took another look at the post you sent before, how you were only halfway through the 8 numbers and you already had 14 numbers. Using the new formulas I gave you your numbers should look like this:

(I am using your current last 2 drawings) 6 9 12 14 19 20 22 28

6 7 9 10 12 13 14 15 19 20 21 22 23 28 29  (S+1)  = 15 numbers

5 6 8 9 11 12 13 14 18 19 20 21 22 27 28  (-1 S)  = 15 numbers

7 8 10 11 13 14 15 16 20 21 22 23 24 29 30  (+1+2)  = 15 numbers

6 8 9 11 12 14 16 19 20 21 22 24 28 30        (S +2)  = 14 numbers

4 6 7 9 10 12 14 17 18 19 20 22 26 28          (-2 S)  = 14 numbers

I don't know where you were coming up with all those numbers, hopefully this will help you out. 

To answer your other question about how I get my lines from all the strings I'm producing,well,dear Badger, that's the 2nd part of my system that I am working on as we speak. Maybe I'm a little premature with this but I thought at least I could try and help people eliminate some numbers from their own systems while I was working on the bigger picture. And since my little formula or whatever you want to call it continues to show results I thought I'd just share it.  But like I said, I'm not sure how this will work in other states besides California and I'm hoping whoever goes to try it in other states will paper test it first for awhile before spending real money.