Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Has anyone tried the Code Cracked System?

Topic closed. 27 replies. Last post 10 years ago by cps10.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
JAP69's avatar - alas
South Carolina
United States
Member #6
November 4, 2001
8790 Posts
Posted: June 1, 2006, 7:47 am - IP Logged
Hmmm, this is all I see, clicking on it only brings it up the same again. BobP

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Ev-od/hi-lo code to a supercode

Took the ev-od/hi-lo code to a superlevel to nail down the picks.

Changed the code  for the super level.

That was just a copy and paste from one blog entry to another.
The only text in that blog entry is what you see.

MAGA

JAP69's avatar - alas
    South Carolina
    United States
    Member #6
    November 4, 2001
    8790 Posts
    Posted: June 1, 2006, 7:55 am - IP Logged

I'm pretty cheap...and would like a little independent and unbiased advice before I plunk down my hard earned cash.  Has anyone even heard of this?

I would like to see the system to see what it is composed of and when created. I would not want to duplicate a system if created before I created mine.

But if you want a pick3 and 4 code system.

Check my blog [No Charge]

There are a few code systems in there. MY fave is the ev-od/hi-lo code.

I moved that code up to a ev-od/hi-lo supercode. The supercode will never be posted. With almost 100,000 views in my lottery log blog I do not know who the h#!! is looking at it.

Big Grin

John

I might be wrong, but it looks as if You might be tracking the Boxed High-Low+Even-Odd Compound Filter Patterns a very much more selective filter than the separate individual parent filters, you might also be individualy tracking the singles and the doubles, I have not looked at all of your blog entries so can't tell no more than that and even that might be wrong.

Good luck.

Fernando.

The no match code only has no match combos in it.

The double code has both doubles and no match in each code.
    No match will appear in the double code as that is the way lottery pairs come together in a code.

This double code will have the lottery pairs 55-77-99-57-59 appearing with the lottery digits 0-2&4
    ________1lo 2 hi___1 ev 2 od
    255__055,057,059,077,079,099
    _____255,257,259,277,279,299
    _____455,457,459,477,479,499

MAGA

pianoman's avatar - mrthumbs
      chicago, il
      United States
      Member #40316
      May 31, 2006
      4 Posts
      Posted: June 16, 2006, 11:36 am - IP Logged

Any big winners lately?

Fibonacci's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
        New York, NY
        United States
        Member #39471
        May 16, 2006
        2696 Posts
        Posted: June 16, 2006, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

I'm pretty cheap...and would like a little independent and unbiased advice before I plunk down my hard earned cash.  Has anyone even heard of this?

I haven't heard of it...but having started and improvised on a number of systems and having topyed with many others I know (as many before me have discovered) that no system is all that it is hyped and touted to be.

You can learn more and really become a decent predictor and make some money in the process by paying close attention to what is written on LP.

I concede there are good software packages that can help with your analysis and predictingh but none--repeat none---can give even a break even payoff with their recommended numbers.

The numbers you generate through wheeling and careful observatiob are the ones that hit. 

I can't speak about the so called system directly but I'd say save your money... 

$$$

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
          The Carolinas - Charlotte
          United States
          Member #21627
          September 12, 2005
          4138 Posts
          Posted: June 18, 2006, 10:54 am - IP Logged

I think Code Cracked is pretty solid really. You can never win based on predictions betting flat, unless you are an unbelievable predictor (and there are some here). I use progressions with all systems and have found that I can profit in the long run using that sort of money management strategy.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

chicago, il
            United States
            Member #40316
            May 31, 2006
            4 Posts
            Posted: June 22, 2006, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

Agreed.  I think I might try it out and track the Florida Lottery numbers...I'll post my predictions here sometime next week

Brechin
              United Kingdom
              Member #39077
              May 9, 2006
              8 Posts
              Posted: June 23, 2006, 8:49 am - IP Logged

Well what can i say, reading all these blogs on here are overwellming, to say the least when are you all going to realise lottery programes dont work. My guess is non of you will learn this i dont use any software yet i have won the last five draws on the Irish lottery picking three numbers £2500 winnings in total Basically using my own methods, not programes. Afterall programes give falce readings you would be better of asking the lotteries commissions to sell you an actual machine so it can pick you the numbers. This is the only chance anyone will have of comming near to winning. My past five winning draws must have been luck, plain and simple i will see on the next draw if i win again, if i do i have done it all without a programe but everything i know will remain a secret. What i am saying is stop hoping a programe out their is the answer to your dreams, it aint going to happen.Bed

United States
                Member #21627
                September 12, 2005
                4138 Posts
                Posted: June 23, 2006, 9:08 am - IP Logged

Cluster

With all due respect to your abilities, you are actually using a "programe" of your own. So to say that no programe works is ludicrous at best. I'm not saying that there is one program that will work all the time, but if you add your own rhyme and reason to one, then you can make it profitable for YOU, even if you can't make it profitable for others.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

amilby30's avatar - nw logo.jpg
                  Cobb
                  United States
                  Member #26586
                  November 19, 2005
                  9724 Posts
                  Posted: June 23, 2006, 9:10 am - IP Logged

well said ,,their is always a way

I LOVE THIS SPORT !!   BY30PREDICTIONS

United States
                    Member #21627
                    September 12, 2005
                    4138 Posts
                    Posted: June 23, 2006, 9:15 am - IP Logged

Cluster

If you take the time to look at amilby30's program, you will see that what I say is correct. It is a method that amilby30 has incorporated, but technically, it is a "programe" that is successful, just as those developed by tenaj, LAVERNE, tntea, and the list goes on and on...if nothing was successful at all, then there wouldn't be people that are making money off the lottery. There are plenty earning money from the lottery, including you, so to say that a program doesn't ever work doesn't make much sense. You are kind of contradicting yourself.

Regardless, best of luck to you!! You seem to be doing very well!

Stooges

United States
                      Member #21627
                      September 12, 2005
                      4138 Posts
                      Posted: June 23, 2006, 9:17 am - IP Logged

By the way, with this Code Cracked programe, I have successfully tested it in about 10 states with profit shown in all of them. I have incorporated a money management strategy to go with it that allows me to win with it, if I choose to use it. There aren't many systems out there that I can't make successful with the right betting strategy applied to it.

Stooges

chicago, il
                        United States
                        Member #40316
                        May 31, 2006
                        4 Posts
                        Posted: July 14, 2006, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

Sorry for my absence...been tending my 9 month old son and working like a maniac.

I'm going to dive in on this system...hope to have the same success as you Progression King.

United States
                          Member #21627
                          September 12, 2005
                          4138 Posts
                          Posted: July 14, 2006, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

Good luck pianoman!

Stooges