Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Promising system..just bought

Topic closed. 185 replies. Last post 10 years ago by cps10.

Page 1 of 13
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: May 25, 2006, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

I just bought a system that is very promising. I back tested it for four months and yielded a profit, even if you don't play online, but obviously much better if played online.

Cost: $3,240.00    120 days @ $27.00 a day.

Won: $7,200.00     Eight straight wins @ $900.00 X eight = $7,200.00

Netted: $3,960.99  Divided by 4 months = $990.00 a month profit.

NOTE: The numbers are updated everyday, but they may or may not change. The formula is based on looking back atleast 4 months. They still have to be updated. The above figures were not updated during the 4 month test. So obviously the numbers below would have changed from day to day. I'll need a computer program for that. Just looked at how the existing numbers performed. They can do better or worse once updated daily.

These are the numbers I tested, based on the formula of the system. I did however leave the last step of the system out because of the lack of time, but will implement the last step later tonight. The last step reduces the amount played even further.

734  737  732  764  767  762  754  757  752

334  337  332  364  367  362  354  357  352

534  537  532  564  567  562  554  557  552

If this proves a winner, then maybe Todd can call the author and make a deal with him to have it here on the LP, and individual persons can purchase it. Until then, more testing is required.

Please do not private mail me to get it. That's copyright infringement. I'm not posting the numbers above to tease anyone, I just want to see if it works, and then it's in Todds hands from there.

Note: Since the 27 numbers above were just made based on the last 4 months numbers, they should be somewhat good to test for the next few days atleast. For Florida only......

United States
    Member #17555
    June 22, 2005
    5582 Posts
    Posted: May 25, 2006, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

I forgot to mention that this system can be applied to the pick-4, and every other p-5, p-6 and powerball too. Actually, every lottery game out there.

I'm gonna test it for the Fantasy Five here in Florida.

Fibonacci's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      New York, NY
      United States
      Member #39471
      May 16, 2006
      2696 Posts
      Posted: May 25, 2006, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

Yawn not another....

States and dates! Throwing out numbers is meaningless...tell us the states and the dates and the numbers to look out for....if they show up on the dates in the states,,,then "your" system deserves a look..until then this sound slike more hype to make somebody make money on poor suckers...

States and dates..put up or.... 

I net more than that monthly just playing by carefull hand analysis and getting hunches from other LP members....without the cash outlay of $3000 ...

States and dates and numbers....anything les is hype and guesswork..Are these numbers for Florida....?

$$$

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19817 Posts
        Posted: May 25, 2006, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

Ever heard the phase "jack of all trades, master of none", lottery programs are similar.  I've yet to find a lottery program that works well on even one type of lottery.  Good luck to you.

Fibonacci's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
          New York, NY
          United States
          Member #39471
          May 16, 2006
          2696 Posts
          Posted: May 25, 2006, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

For example without any so-called system here are my picks for today Florida:

5637,9255, 4983, 3862, 2771, 7040, 1528, 0404, 6316, 8199

$$$

United States
            Member #17555
            June 22, 2005
            5582 Posts
            Posted: May 25, 2006, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

I'm going to ask someone who will make a program for me and charge me what you think is fair.

I've done the calculation and it seems that if I play 6 bucks on each of the 27 numbers everyday, the net profit will be around $200.00 bucks a day, and then I can quit my job.

The reason I'm willing to pay is because the program has to update everyday, based on the criteria I provide, so it will always look for the recent 120 days back. I will punch in the previous night's number, and based on those stipulations, new sets of numbers will appear, like "Duke", but updated based on the last 120 days, everyday. It will need a connection to the net for daily updates.

Not only will I buy the system for you, for legal reasons, but will pay whatever amount that you think is fair, for the work involved. The system only costs $19.95

I'm so confident with this system, I'm offering a hundred bucks, plus the cost of the system. This system is better than the one that I regularly boast about, which is the Prime-line system, by Steve Player. Much much better.

Not only will this program make my life easier, but I can back test a year or more, lickity-split. It would take me a week to do with pencil and paper.

Thanx.....

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
              Member #14
              November 9, 2001
              31343 Posts
              Posted: May 25, 2006, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

who's the author??

love to nibble those micey feet.

Konformthismfs's avatar - lisasham
                CA
                United States
                Member #4429
                April 23, 2004
                426 Posts
                Posted: May 25, 2006, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

Yawn not another....

States and dates! Throwing out numbers is meaningless...tell us the states and the dates and the numbers to look out for....if they show up on the dates in the states,,,then "your" system deserves a look..until then this sound slike more hype to make somebody make money on poor suckers...

I net more than that monthly just playing by carefull hand analysis and getting hunches from other LP members....without the cash outlay of $3000 ...

States and dates and numbers....anything les is hype and guesswork..Are these numbers for Florida....?

Other than today it appears your predictions over the last week are numbers just thrown out across all states and lets see where they fall too! Where's the states and dates?

It's not what you got,  It's what you give,  It's not the life you choose, It's the life you live! Guitar

CSenior's avatar - 2016 03_10_19_01_18.png
                  Florida
                  United States
                  Member #30348
                  January 15, 2006
                  2009 Posts
                  Posted: May 25, 2006, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

Yawn not another....

I agree... States & Dates please!

United States
                    Member #17555
                    June 22, 2005
                    5582 Posts
                    Posted: May 25, 2006, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

who's the author??

Todd might not approve.....

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                      Member #5344
                      June 30, 2004
                      23641 Posts
                      Posted: May 25, 2006, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

Yawn not another....

He gave the state.. FL  Thanks..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Calgary
                        Canada
                        Member #9419
                        December 7, 2004
                        228 Posts
                        Posted: May 25, 2006, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

pacattack: You sound like all the rest of the system sellers on the net and posting every once in a while on here.  I don't know about anyone else, but I think you just lost about 25% points in respect with what you're doing right now.   Let everyone know what program/software/author it is that you are touting at least. 

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                          Member #14
                          November 9, 2001
                          31343 Posts
                          Posted: May 25, 2006, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

pacattack: You sound like all the rest of the system sellers on the net and posting every once in a while on here.  I don't know about anyone else, but I think you just lost about 25% points in respect with what you're doing right now.   Let everyone know what program/software/author it is that you are touting at least. 

beg to differ with u - pac doesn't sell systems.

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
                            Member #17555
                            June 22, 2005
                            5582 Posts
                            Posted: May 25, 2006, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

First, take a chill pill, because the rules here state that no spamming is allowed, so I'm respecting Todd.

I'm not doing anything right now except for maybe, possibly helping thousands of people who are in my shoes, and would definitely like a second income, or even better, their sole income.

The hair-brained schemes you're talking about were of my own valition, not a bought system. The past systems you're talking about were just from thinking about how I can beat the lottery. My ideas.

I'm not selling any system, I'm just hoping that maybe this is the one. And I made every effort not to break the rules here, in the process.

Sorry for living.....LOL

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19817 Posts
                              Posted: May 25, 2006, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

Where do you find the respect points of a poster?  With some member averaging more the ten posts per day, it would be a good way to tell who's just blowing wind.

Page 1 of 13