Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 2:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Promising system..just bought

Topic closed. 185 replies. Last post 11 years ago by cps10.

Page 8 of 13
PrintE-mailLink
cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
The Carolinas - Charlotte
United States
Member #21627
September 12, 2005
4138 Posts
Posted: May 31, 2006, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

I used a floating group of numbers from 6 months before. The actual results I tested were only for 45-draws. Meaning, I took 6 months worth of history, formulated my selections, then played a draw. Got a result. Then took a new 6 months worth of history, formulated my selections, then played another draw. Got a result. Then took a new 6 months worth of history...etc etc. I did that exercise 45 times to get my 1 straight and four or five box hits.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

United States
    Member #17555
    June 22, 2005
    5582 Posts
    Posted: May 31, 2006, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

I used a floating group of numbers from 6 months before. The actual results I tested were only for 45-draws. Meaning, I took 6 months worth of history, formulated my selections, then played a draw. Got a result. Then took a new 6 months worth of history, formulated my selections, then played another draw. Got a result. Then took a new 6 months worth of history...etc etc. I did that exercise 45 times to get my 1 straight and four or five box hits.

So if I understand correctly, you used a six month group, and then out of those six months, took an arbitrary group of 45 days and tested the, and out of all those, only got 1 straight? It seems strange considering I got a whole bunch of straights without updates.

Calgary
      Canada
      Member #9419
      December 7, 2004
      228 Posts
      Posted: May 31, 2006, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

I think it all depends on the streaks pac.  From what I know of the system, it is based on digit frequencies from the past drawings correct.  And if it is, I would assume it will perform as does the normal distribution of probability for a given amount of combinations.  If you combine probability theory and past draw digit frequencies in a method, it should produce a result that is on par witht he odds of pick3 or pick4.  Meaning you should break even.  Now, it is very probable to see streaks of many skips with few if any hits and other times where the streak of skips is short and many winning combinations are produced.  For instance in Duke and Emma Lou, I have come to the conclusion after studying and testing them that they are essentially no better than random number generator utilities.  Now utilizing the most frequent digits in order from the past 30 draws and a defined amount of draws to play, ie 10 draws for one set of 36 combinations or 1 draw for each new set of 36 combinations, will produce an even game because it is using multiple inferences into lottery and probabability to produce the most profitable playing situation.  Most frequent numbers from the optimum past draws(30 for pick3), combining these numbers in the combinations that are statistically most likely to hit or not hit depending on which end of the probability of skips and pattern you are looking at is one of the best ways to compete with the house edge that the lottery holds to a point where you can at least break even.   

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: May 31, 2006, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

I think it all depends on the streaks pac.  From what I know of the system, it is based on digit frequencies from the past drawings correct.  And if it is, I would assume it will perform as does the normal distribution of probability for a given amount of combinations.  If you combine probability theory and past draw digit frequencies in a method, it should produce a result that is on par witht he odds of pick3 or pick4.  Meaning you should break even.  Now, it is very probable to see streaks of many skips with few if any hits and other times where the streak of skips is short and many winning combinations are produced.  For instance in Duke and Emma Lou, I have come to the conclusion after studying and testing them that they are essentially no better than random number generator utilities.  Now utilizing the most frequent digits in order from the past 30 draws and a defined amount of draws to play, ie 10 draws for one set of 36 combinations or 1 draw for each new set of 36 combinations, will produce an even game because it is using multiple inferences into lottery and probabability to produce the most profitable playing situation.  Most frequent numbers from the optimum past draws(30 for pick3), combining these numbers in the combinations that are statistically most likely to hit or not hit depending on which end of the probability of skips and pattern you are looking at is one of the best ways to compete with the house edge that the lottery holds to a point where you can at least break even.   

I just bought a system that is very promising. I back tested it for four months and yielded a profit, even if you don't play online, but obviously much better if played online.

Cost: $3,240.00    120 days @ $27.00 a day.

Won: $7,200.00     Eight straight wins @ $900.00 X eight = $7,200.00

Netted: $3,960.99  Divided by 4 months = $990.00 a month profit.

What were you saying about evening out?

United States
          Member #21627
          September 12, 2005
          4138 Posts
          Posted: May 31, 2006, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

Pac

No, what I did was take, let's say for instance, July 1-Dec. 31, 2005 (6 months).

I generated my plays based on those frequencies.

Then I used those plays for the Jan. 1, 2006 drawing. These dates are arbitrary, just to show an example.

Win or lose, then I took the numbers from July 2, 2005-Jan. 1, 2006 (6 months).

I then generated my plays based on THOSE frequencies.

Then I used those plays for the Jan. 2, 2006 drawing.

Win or lose, then I took the number from July 3, 2005-Jan. 2, 2006 (6 months), and so on and so forth for 45 draws. I got only 1 straight out of the bunch in those 45 draws.

That's how I interpreted the system should have been used. Does this sound right?

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

United States
            Member #17555
            June 22, 2005
            5582 Posts
            Posted: May 31, 2006, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

Pac

No, what I did was take, let's say for instance, July 1-Dec. 31, 2005 (6 months).

I generated my plays based on those frequencies.

Then I used those plays for the Jan. 1, 2006 drawing. These dates are arbitrary, just to show an example.

Win or lose, then I took the numbers from July 2, 2005-Jan. 1, 2006 (6 months).

I then generated my plays based on THOSE frequencies.

Then I used those plays for the Jan. 2, 2006 drawing.

Win or lose, then I took the number from July 3, 2005-Jan. 2, 2006 (6 months), and so on and so forth for 45 draws. I got only 1 straight out of the bunch in those 45 draws.

That's how I interpreted the system should have been used. Does this sound right?

Why can't you just start from 6 months ago and work your way forward to the present. I think you're making it more complicated than it needs to be. Why pick arbitrary dates of 6 month intervals, and choose 45 days within those 6 month intervals?

Also, I would like to ask, are you sure you're using the criteria he provides exactly to the T? I got 8 hits in 120 days without even an update. Something doesen't sound right.

United States
              Member #21627
              September 12, 2005
              4138 Posts
              Posted: May 31, 2006, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

The 45 days are outside of the 120-day interval...

But what I will do is take a 4 month interval and derive some numbers. Then I will play it for another 4 months with just those numbers and see what I come up with.

Stooges

United States
                Member #17555
                June 22, 2005
                5582 Posts
                Posted: May 31, 2006, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

The 45 days are outside of the 120-day interval...

But what I will do is take a 4 month interval and derive some numbers. Then I will play it for another 4 months with just those numbers and see what I come up with.

I'm definitely not understanding what you're doing.

Why are the 45 days outside the 120? What difference does it make what days it is?

Thanx...

United States
                  Member #21627
                  September 12, 2005
                  4138 Posts
                  Posted: May 31, 2006, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

Okay...you take 120 days, right? Then you derive your plays from those frequenices? So, let's say you took the last 120 days and got those frequencies. It tells you what to play tonight. Tonight is outside of the last 120 days, right? Then play those numbers for another 120 days...that is how I thought you were playing it.

Stooges

United States
                    Member #17555
                    June 22, 2005
                    5582 Posts
                    Posted: May 31, 2006, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

Okay...you take 120 days, right? Then you derive your plays from those frequenices? So, let's say you took the last 120 days and got those frequencies. It tells you what to play tonight. Tonight is outside of the last 120 days, right? Then play those numbers for another 120 days...that is how I thought you were playing it.

HA!

I knew there was something wrong....LOL

No that's not the way to do it. No wonder you weren't getting hardly any hits. My bad, I guess I didn't explain very well.

When you play tonight's 27 numbers, after getting your frequencies, whether you win or not, you have to factor in that night's drawing. So if the winning number last night was 374, 374 now becomes the most recent number for tomorrow's numbers in the new 120 group. You also have to delete the last number in the last position of 120 days ago which was , for example 913, and now is the next days number 119 position in line . Remember, everyday the 120 numbers are inching forward day by day, updating the first and last numbers within the 120 group.

You don't play the 27 numbers or whatever amount, for 120 days, the front and back numbers of the 120 change everyday.

So do the 27 numbers also....

United States
                      Member #17555
                      June 22, 2005
                      5582 Posts
                      Posted: May 31, 2006, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

What happened cps 10?

I was just joking.......

United States
                        Member #21627
                        September 12, 2005
                        4138 Posts
                        Posted: May 31, 2006, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

Hey Pac,

That's how I was doing it...and I didn't take it the wrong way...you should know that by now. I was "babysitting" my Dad for a couple of hours after work while my Mom was away. Anyway, I am back home to the computer, much to the dismay of my wife and kids! LOL

Anyway, what I was doing was taking that 120 day set, and after one draw, I was deleting the oldest number and adding the newest number to keep a full 120 day set with which to get the selections. I was using SC as my test, so maybe that state stinks - well, that I already know! LOL Every draw you are deleting the oldest and adding the newest in order to get your new set. Although the new set could very well be the same as the old set.

Does that sound right? I probably didn't explain myself very well :)

Stooges

United States
                          Member #17555
                          June 22, 2005
                          5582 Posts
                          Posted: May 31, 2006, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

Hey Pac,

That's how I was doing it...and I didn't take it the wrong way...you should know that by now. I was "babysitting" my Dad for a couple of hours after work while my Mom was away. Anyway, I am back home to the computer, much to the dismay of my wife and kids! LOL

Anyway, what I was doing was taking that 120 day set, and after one draw, I was deleting the oldest number and adding the newest number to keep a full 120 day set with which to get the selections. I was using SC as my test, so maybe that state stinks - well, that I already know! LOL Every draw you are deleting the oldest and adding the newest in order to get your new set. Although the new set could very well be the same as the old set.

Does that sound right? I probably didn't explain myself very well :)

WOW....

Well I see you have your hands full.

It didn't sound like what you explained before i corrected, but that's water under the bridge....

What's your plan?

United States
                            Member #17555
                            June 22, 2005
                            5582 Posts
                            Posted: May 31, 2006, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

But I forgot to add that you were playing the same 27 sets for 120 days? In your simulation? Yes? If it is a yes, that's not what the procedure is......LOL You did say that earlier....No big deal, I just want to confirm...

United States
                              Member #17555
                              June 22, 2005
                              5582 Posts
                              Posted: May 31, 2006, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

I guess SC needs not to be an example....LOL

Page 8 of 13