Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Promising system..just bought

Topic closed. 185 replies. Last post 10 years ago by cps10.

Page 2 of 13
PrintE-mailLink
Calgary
Canada
Member #9419
December 7, 2004
228 Posts
Posted: May 25, 2006, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

Fair enough.  But if you take a good look at how you came off in your thread, you totally look like a system seller or at least in collusion with one.  Anyway, so again, what is the system you are talking about then?  I'm sure it's not gonna break any holy rules of lotterypost to let everyone know what system/author you're talking about.

United States
    Member #17555
    June 22, 2005
    5582 Posts
    Posted: May 25, 2006, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

Fair enough.  But if you take a good look at how you came off in your thread, you totally look like a system seller or at least in collusion with one.  Anyway, so again, what is the system you are talking about then?  I'm sure it's not gonna break any holy rules of lotterypost to let everyone know what system/author you're talking about.

Again........If you think Todd doesen't mind, ask him permission for me to give the link. I've learned my lesson with the rules.

Collusion????? Are you on drugs?????

If for just a moment Todd thought I was in collusion, the post would have dissappeared faster than you can say elephant eyebrows.....LOL

I have bought alot of systems from many different people. Do you think Todd would approve free advertising because of me? From all those people?

I don't know what else to say....

You think I'm on a mission to sell things here. You're so far from the truth.

What happened....You used to be very open mined, if I remember correctly......

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: May 25, 2006, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

pacattack: You sound like all the rest of the system sellers on the net and posting every once in a while on here.  I don't know about anyone else, but I think you just lost about 25% points in respect with what you're doing right now.   Let everyone know what program/software/author it is that you are touting at least. 

Where do you find the respect points of a poster?  With some member averaging more the ten posts per day, it would be a good way to tell who's just blowing wind.

Very good point. I'm here for the long haul, not just some fly by night.

Thanx RJOH.....

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: May 25, 2006, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

If I was selling a system, wouldn't I include the name? Or the link?

Hello......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Konformthismfs's avatar - lisasham
          CA
          United States
          Member #4429
          April 23, 2004
          426 Posts
          Posted: May 25, 2006, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

Yawn not another....

States and dates! Throwing out numbers is meaningless...tell us the states and the dates and the numbers to look out for....if they show up on the dates in the states,,,then "your" system deserves a look..until then this sound slike more hype to make somebody make money on poor suckers...

States and dates..put up or.... 

I net more than that monthly just playing by carefull hand analysis and getting hunches from other LP members....without the cash outlay of $3000 ...

States and dates and numbers....anything les is hype and guesswork..Are these numbers for Florida....?

He gave the state.. FL  Thanks..

T- Read a little closer, I did say "other than today" It's also not posted on the prediction board so there's no risk when you miss, but tons of glory when you hit...

It's not what you got,  It's what you give,  It's not the life you choose, It's the life you live! Guitar

United States
            Member #17555
            June 22, 2005
            5582 Posts
            Posted: May 25, 2006, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

Well no hit tonight in Florida with 244, but it's understandable considering that it already hit a few times straight within the past 30 days.

Calgary
              Canada
              Member #9419
              December 7, 2004
              228 Posts
              Posted: May 25, 2006, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

Holy canolie are you guys flipping crazy.  Read my lips, "from what he first posted, he sounds like all the rest of the system sellers", I didn't say he was, and if I did, then my bad, you have my apologies pac.  Also, from all the guys on here dangling their system carrots on here and not showing anybody a real, workable system, you may want see where I could jump to a similar conclusion from your first post.  Anyway, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here pac.  However, I'm sure letting us know what system you are talking about isn't gonna hurt, is it?   

Youngstown,Ohio
                United States
                Member #24849
                October 27, 2005
                386 Posts
                Posted: May 25, 2006, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

I'm going to ask someone who will make a program for me and charge me what you think is fair.

I've done the calculation and it seems that if I play 6 bucks on each of the 27 numbers everyday, the net profit will be around $200.00 bucks a day, and then I can quit my job.

The reason I'm willing to pay is because the program has to update everyday, based on the criteria I provide, so it will always look for the recent 120 days back. I will punch in the previous night's number, and based on those stipulations, new sets of numbers will appear, like "Duke", but updated based on the last 120 days, everyday. It will need a connection to the net for daily updates.

Not only will I buy the system for you, for legal reasons, but will pay whatever amount that you think is fair, for the work involved. The system only costs $19.95

I'm so confident with this system, I'm offering a hundred bucks, plus the cost of the system. This system is better than the one that I regularly boast about, which is the Prime-line system, by Steve Player. Much much better.

Not only will this program make my life easier, but I can back test a year or more, lickity-split. It would take me a week to do with pencil and paper.

Thanx.....

If you boast about Steve Player, why not give the name of and boast about this one?

United States
                  Member #17555
                  June 22, 2005
                  5582 Posts
                  Posted: May 25, 2006, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

I GIVE UP>>>>>>>>PSYKOMO

HELP887*778----__--===++= 

kkkkkk3333333////////???????

<<><><><|\\|\|\\|\|\\\

United States
                    Member #17555
                    June 22, 2005
                    5582 Posts
                    Posted: May 25, 2006, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

I'm going to ask someone who will make a program for me and charge me what you think is fair.

I've done the calculation and it seems that if I play 6 bucks on each of the 27 numbers everyday, the net profit will be around $200.00 bucks a day, and then I can quit my job.

The reason I'm willing to pay is because the program has to update everyday, based on the criteria I provide, so it will always look for the recent 120 days back. I will punch in the previous night's number, and based on those stipulations, new sets of numbers will appear, like "Duke", but updated based on the last 120 days, everyday. It will need a connection to the net for daily updates.

Not only will I buy the system for you, for legal reasons, but will pay whatever amount that you think is fair, for the work involved. The system only costs $19.95

I'm so confident with this system, I'm offering a hundred bucks, plus the cost of the system. This system is better than the one that I regularly boast about, which is the Prime-line system, by Steve Player. Much much better.

Not only will this program make my life easier, but I can back test a year or more, lickity-split. It would take me a week to do with pencil and paper.

Thanx.....

If you boast about Steve Player, why not give the name of and boast about this one?

Because Todd has deemed Steve Player a household name. And allows it for that reason.

CASH3FTW's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                      Georgia USA
                      United States
                      Member #39686
                      May 20, 2006
                      103 Posts
                      Posted: May 25, 2006, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

I dont know anyone here lol but your post did SOUND like you were selling it.  No biggie Im not gonna judge someone I have no experience in talking to or know in person.  I DO wanna wish you luck with the new system and I REALLY hope it goes well for you.  I myself would be interested in the system ( *** IF *** )  it does what you claimed it did.  Anyway can you email me the link or something?  I dont wanna break any rules or bend them and get anyone in trouble. `If you can fine if not thats fine to.  Again good luck with it hope it goes well Dance

Youngstown,Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #24849
                        October 27, 2005
                        386 Posts
                        Posted: May 25, 2006, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

OK, I was just wondering, thanks.

Fibonacci's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                          New York, NY
                          United States
                          Member #39471
                          May 16, 2006
                          2696 Posts
                          Posted: May 25, 2006, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

Yawn not another....

States and dates! Throwing out numbers is meaningless...tell us the states and the dates and the numbers to look out for....if they show up on the dates in the states,,,then "your" system deserves a look..until then this sound slike more hype to make somebody make money on poor suckers...

I net more than that monthly just playing by carefull hand analysis and getting hunches from other LP members....without the cash outlay of $3000 ...

States and dates and numbers....anything les is hype and guesswork..Are these numbers for Florida....?

Other than today it appears your predictions over the last week are numbers just thrown out across all states and lets see where they fall too! Where's the states and dates?

I am not trying to sell a program or someone else's so I can predict as wildly as I care to-- I don't have to prove anything except as a courtesy to my fellow LP boardies.... In any case I have consistently listed dates and states and numbers-check under my name....

When someone tries to use someone elses's forum to sell or hype a program for sale...they have to meet a heavier burden..of course the final word is the owner of this forum's...

$$$

Konformthismfs's avatar - lisasham
                            CA
                            United States
                            Member #4429
                            April 23, 2004
                            426 Posts
                            Posted: May 25, 2006, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

Yawn not another....

Other than today it appears your predictions over the last week are numbers just thrown out across all states and lets see where they fall too! Where's the states and dates?

I am not trying to sell a program or someone else's so I can predict as wildly as I care to-- I don't have to prove anything except as a courtesy to my fellow LP boardies.... In any case I have consistently listed dates and states and numbers-check under my name....

When someone tries to use someone elses's forum to sell or hype a program for sale...they have to meet a heavier burden..of course the final word is the owner of this forum's...

In the original post i don't see where anyone is trying to sell anything...

It's not what you got,  It's what you give,  It's not the life you choose, It's the life you live! Guitar

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg

United States
                              Member #12618
                              March 18, 2005
                              2060 Posts
                              Posted: May 25, 2006, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

You could just PM the members who wanted it. That way you don't break Todd's rules. However, I didn't think you were selling a new system, but I can see where some peole might be aggravated. There seems to be a lot of system talk lately. lol. LOL

Page 2 of 13