Welcome Guest
You last visited May 24, 2017, 12:10 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Promising system..just bought

Topic closed. 185 replies. Last post 11 years ago by cps10.

Page 3 of 13
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: May 25, 2006, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

You could just PM the members who wanted it. That way you don't break Todd's rules. However, I didn't think you were selling a new system, but I can see where some peole might be aggravated. There seems to be a lot of system talk lately. lol. LOL

Why would people be aggravated? I just don't see why anyone would expend energy on the negative. I just don't get it.....Sorry...

It seems that if it was my idea, we wouldn't be having this conversation. Once it's some guy selling something, here's the red flag, or an affiliate, like I'm being accused of.

I know you have to be aware of scams.....however.....You can't possibly think a loyal member here at the LP, like me, is all of a sudden going postal, and wreaking havoc.....LOL

I'm here for the same goal as everyone else. To find the Golden Egg. I might never find it, but I can say that i tried. And maybe I have succeed it, maybe.......

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg

United States
    Member #12618
    March 18, 2005
    2060 Posts
    Posted: May 25, 2006, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

I'm not saying people are aggravated with you, I just mean I think some are aggravated with those claiming they have a winning system and not following through with it. I think it's great that you are trying to help others find a system that may help make money. And I definitely don't think you're someone who causes havoc. Like I said, I didn't think you were selling anything. Hope it works out for you. =)

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23648 Posts
      Posted: May 25, 2006, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

Don't feel pressured by other people to break the rules.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Calgary
        Canada
        Member #9419
        December 7, 2004
        228 Posts
        Posted: May 25, 2006, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

apparently it's $7.97 on ebay if somebody wants it

So pac, what is the jist of this system anyway? 

Columbia City, Indiana
          United States
          Member #2978
          December 9, 2003
          381 Posts
          Posted: May 25, 2006, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

Steve Player (Opcom, Inc.); One to Won Mall; Gail Howard, Professor Jones and Ion Salieu...

There are the names of five - count 'em - FIVE authors of lottery systems...

I've read the rules page, and I don't see the violation here, so let me do my level best to try to step over the line:

I think Steve Player's daily game PrimeLine System is the best on the market right now, and I personally recommend it to all members on the forum. I would also recommend his Pick-4 MoneyMap System. I believe that everyone here should buy a copy.

That's the best I could do, and yet I still couldn't violate the rules.

You guys sure seem to get excited over the most trivial things... 

Come, Pinky; we must prepare for tomorrow night...

Jim

United States
            Member #17555
            June 22, 2005
            5582 Posts
            Posted: May 25, 2006, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

Steve Player (Opcom, Inc.); One to Won Mall; Gail Howard, Professor Jones and Ion Salieu...

There are the names of five - count 'em - FIVE authors of lottery systems...

I've read the rules page, and I don't see the violation here, so let me do my level best to try to step over the line:

I think Steve Player's daily game PrimeLine System is the best on the market right now, and I personally recommend it to all members on the forum. I would also recommend his Pick-4 MoneyMap System. I believe that everyone here should buy a copy.

That's the best I could do, and yet I still couldn't violate the rules.

You guys sure seem to get excited over the most trivial things... 

You've not read my earlier posts. I said already, that Todd allows Steve Player. This is the second time I will say it......LOL

United States
              Member #1759
              June 29, 2003
              1156 Posts
              Posted: May 25, 2006, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

What is the name of the system and how can I purchase a copy? and for how much

United States
                Member #17555
                June 22, 2005
                5582 Posts
                Posted: May 25, 2006, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

Please read the last four or five posts. Thanx....

United States
                  Member #17555
                  June 22, 2005
                  5582 Posts
                  Posted: May 25, 2006, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

Don't feel pressured by other people to break the rules.

You know....you're absolutely right!!!

I failed the test but gained knowledge.....

Will never happen gain.......I should have known bettter....

United States
                    Member #17555
                    June 22, 2005
                    5582 Posts
                    Posted: May 25, 2006, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

What is the name of the system and how can I purchase a copy? and for how much

Sorry, but at this point can't expound.

I'll reveal the system on Friday....3 years from now, on the exact date......

This friday...if i don't...please don't kill me.....

I just like to make people wait......

I've got a hot one that will debue in june of 2267.

You wait, I'll show you....

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                      The Carolinas - Charlotte
                      United States
                      Member #21627
                      September 12, 2005
                      4138 Posts
                      Posted: May 25, 2006, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

pac

Dont worry about it...I remember when I first came on here, I got flamed by all the big names saying that I was trying to sell a system. I find it disheartening and disrespectful that people would accuse you of such a thing.

I hope the test goes well too...we are all looking for the Golden Goose who Laid the Golden Egg!

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

United States
                        Member #17555
                        June 22, 2005
                        5582 Posts
                        Posted: May 25, 2006, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

Thank you cps10...

Im not worried at this point about anything......

Cest la vie........!!!!

Not forcing anything down anyone's throat.....

Gloden Goose....Hummena.......

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                          The Carolinas - Charlotte
                          United States
                          Member #21627
                          September 12, 2005
                          4138 Posts
                          Posted: May 25, 2006, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

I'm going to ask someone who will make a program for me and charge me what you think is fair.

I've done the calculation and it seems that if I play 6 bucks on each of the 27 numbers everyday, the net profit will be around $200.00 bucks a day, and then I can quit my job.

The reason I'm willing to pay is because the program has to update everyday, based on the criteria I provide, so it will always look for the recent 120 days back. I will punch in the previous night's number, and based on those stipulations, new sets of numbers will appear, like "Duke", but updated based on the last 120 days, everyday. It will need a connection to the net for daily updates.

Not only will I buy the system for you, for legal reasons, but will pay whatever amount that you think is fair, for the work involved. The system only costs $19.95

I'm so confident with this system, I'm offering a hundred bucks, plus the cost of the system. This system is better than the one that I regularly boast about, which is the Prime-line system, by Steve Player. Much much better.

Not only will this program make my life easier, but I can back test a year or more, lickity-split. It would take me a week to do with pencil and paper.

Thanx.....

Pac

I might be able to take a shot at it on Excel...I just need to purchase the system to find out how to do so.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

United States
                            Member #17555
                            June 22, 2005
                            5582 Posts
                            Posted: May 25, 2006, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

I'm going to ask someone who will make a program for me and charge me what you think is fair.

I've done the calculation and it seems that if I play 6 bucks on each of the 27 numbers everyday, the net profit will be around $200.00 bucks a day, and then I can quit my job.

The reason I'm willing to pay is because the program has to update everyday, based on the criteria I provide, so it will always look for the recent 120 days back. I will punch in the previous night's number, and based on those stipulations, new sets of numbers will appear, like "Duke", but updated based on the last 120 days, everyday. It will need a connection to the net for daily updates.

Not only will I buy the system for you, for legal reasons, but will pay whatever amount that you think is fair, for the work involved. The system only costs $19.95

I'm so confident with this system, I'm offering a hundred bucks, plus the cost of the system. This system is better than the one that I regularly boast about, which is the Prime-line system, by Steve Player. Much much better.

Not only will this program make my life easier, but I can back test a year or more, lickity-split. It would take me a week to do with pencil and paper.

Thanx.....

Pac

I might be able to take a shot at it on Excel...I just need to purchase the system to find out how to do so.

I think I love you.......LOL

massachusetts
                              United States
                              Member #92
                              January 19, 2002
                              80 Posts
                              Posted: May 25, 2006, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

I agree with Emily,Pac does not sell systems.Pac has always been upfront and shares everything he thinks is worthwhile!!!

Page 3 of 13