Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Promising system..just bought

Topic closed. 185 replies. Last post 10 years ago by cps10.

Page 7 of 13
PrintE-mailLink
cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
The Carolinas - Charlotte
United States
Member #21627
September 12, 2005
4138 Posts
Posted: May 31, 2006, 9:29 am - IP Logged

It used to be a 60-day...he has changed it recently. I have followed this ad for a while.

Hey Pac - are you supposed to work these numbers for every draw? Or until you get a hit? I am under the impression that you are to use these numbers pretty regularly.

Also, are you using the first, second or third technique?

I apologize to those who don't understand what we are talking about...:)

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

United States
    Member #21627
    September 12, 2005
    4138 Posts
    Posted: May 31, 2006, 9:32 am - IP Logged

Pac,

I see where you are talking about the dots...you are right...there are tons of them down there. you know that you could shorten the backtesting process by using Inspector...just a thought. Although it doesn't have it for positional on there. Although, I do know of a way to somewhat automate it.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: May 31, 2006, 10:18 am - IP Logged

It used to be a 60-day...he has changed it recently. I have followed this ad for a while.

Hey Pac - are you supposed to work these numbers for every draw? Or until you get a hit? I am under the impression that you are to use these numbers pretty regularly.

Also, are you using the first, second or third technique?

I apologize to those who don't understand what we are talking about...:)

Yes, everydraw. It might be a 90 day guarantee. I forget.

Right now I'm using the one for the pick 3, and have not implemented the last step which reduces it even further.

The way it worked for the p-3 was that it initially gave me only 8 sets of numbers to play daily, so I wanted more numbers to cover more area, and just applied the next highest numbers that came out to the list, giving me 27 sets.

It's gonna be really interesting to apply it to the Fantasy 5 here in Florida, but crunching all those numbers would be a nightmare. Seeing how many times each and every number came out for a year? Are you kidding? It would take me a month to figure all that out. I need a program. LOL

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
        Member #9517
        December 10, 2004
        1272 Posts
        Posted: May 31, 2006, 10:38 am - IP Logged

If you want to use excel to count how many times a special number appears in draws, use this "formula":

=COUNTIF(J1:J5;"=3")

This one checks if the column J1 to J5 has the number 3 in it and how many times 3's appears. 

If you have columns of whatever length with numbers you can use this formula to count  how many times a specific ball has been drawn.

United States
          Member #21627
          September 12, 2005
          4138 Posts
          Posted: May 31, 2006, 10:41 am - IP Logged

Millions/Pac

I was going to suggest that as well. I need a lottery database that will allow me to put numbers into an Excel format. That is how I was thinking of automating it for Pac.

Now...I was going to buy P34Lotto just for the database update-ability, which would also give me positional statistics, which is what we need to effectively run this system correctly.

Stooges

United States
            Member #17555
            June 22, 2005
            5582 Posts
            Posted: May 31, 2006, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

Millions/Pac

I was going to suggest that as well. I need a lottery database that will allow me to put numbers into an Excel format. That is how I was thinking of automating it for Pac.

Now...I was going to buy P34Lotto just for the database update-ability, which would also give me positional statistics, which is what we need to effectively run this system correctly.

I don't have the faintest clue on how to use Excel.

When I first bought my computer almost two years ago, I didn't even know that I could delete all my bulkmail with just one stroke. I deleted them, sometimes into the hundreds, by one page at a time...LOL

United States
              Member #21627
              September 12, 2005
              4138 Posts
              Posted: May 31, 2006, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

Pac

I would imagine that most plays each day would be the same. If the stats you are looking for are for 6 months out, then one drawing most likely would not change the workout, in my opinion. Now I would be glad to show you how to use it, or I could provide numbers to you regularly.

Stooges

United States
                Member #17555
                June 22, 2005
                5582 Posts
                Posted: May 31, 2006, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

Pac

I would imagine that most plays each day would be the same. If the stats you are looking for are for 6 months out, then one drawing most likely would not change the workout, in my opinion. Now I would be glad to show you how to use it, or I could provide numbers to you regularly.

I think I should learn it because I'm sure there are days that you don't want to be bothered. Someone already tried to teach me how, but I couldn't grasp it. If you're gonna teach me, I hope that you use as many laymen terms as possible. You'll also have to start from scratch. Thanx.....LOLWhat?

Yes, they should stay relatively the same amount everyday.

United States
                  Member #21627
                  September 12, 2005
                  4138 Posts
                  Posted: May 31, 2006, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

No problem. I will be able to backtest a little bit and then see what it might entail. Now, paurths' lotsoft might be able to fix this problem quickly.

Stooges

United States
                    Member #17555
                    June 22, 2005
                    5582 Posts
                    Posted: May 31, 2006, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

Cool...Thanx....

As far as I know, the only thing he mentions that involves how many days to look back is his use of the word "historical" data, which might mean all of the numbers, from the inception of the game itself, but I doubt it.

I should send him an email and ask.

United States
                      Member #21627
                      September 12, 2005
                      4138 Posts
                      Posted: May 31, 2006, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, that would be helpful. I just did a test run of 6 months worth of back numbers to form the selections, and the numbers rarely changed. A progression would need to be used here for sure. I saw one 20-draw losing streak which could be bad especially when playing boxed. But most of the hits in the month that I had were within 4 draws and there were a couple of 1-draw winners.

Stooges

United States
                        Member #17555
                        June 22, 2005
                        5582 Posts
                        Posted: May 31, 2006, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, that would be helpful. I just did a test run of 6 months worth of back numbers to form the selections, and the numbers rarely changed. A progression would need to be used here for sure. I saw one 20-draw losing streak which could be bad especially when playing boxed. But most of the hits in the month that I had were within 4 draws and there were a couple of 1-draw winners.

I play them for straight only.

Did your test involve updates?

United States
                          Member #21627
                          September 12, 2005
                          4138 Posts
                          Posted: May 31, 2006, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I updated the numbers after each win. Like I said, they rarely changed, so it's almost as if you are playing with the same 27 numbers for quite some time. Only 1 straight out of that 45-draw test I did.

Stooges

United States
                            Member #21627
                            September 12, 2005
                            4138 Posts
                            Posted: May 31, 2006, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

Pac

I do think that it has some merit though. I will continue to research it since I have definitely invested time and money into it already!!

Stooges

United States
                              Member #17555
                              June 22, 2005
                              5582 Posts
                              Posted: May 31, 2006, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I updated the numbers after each win. Like I said, they rarely changed, so it's almost as if you are playing with the same 27 numbers for quite some time. Only 1 straight out of that 45-draw test I did.

I thought you said you did a 6 month test.

Page 7 of 13