Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Vertical String System

Topic closed. 176 replies. Last post 10 years ago by CARBOB.

Page 4 of 12
PrintE-mailLink
cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
The Carolinas - Charlotte
United States
Member #21627
September 12, 2005
4138 Posts
Posted: June 6, 2006, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

You must work for a hospital!

Sure I will do the workout and post it here for the time being. Today's is:

9-6-7-4-8-2-0-5-1-3

2-0-5-1-3-9-6-7-4-8

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

United States
    Member #21627
    September 12, 2005
    4138 Posts
    Posted: June 6, 2006, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

JD

I'm not doing the Canadian drawings nor am I doing the drawing for Puerto Rico. I believe there are only 52 drawings if that is the case.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

Poway CA (San Diego County)
      United States
      Member #3489
      January 25, 2004
      14120 Posts
      Posted: June 6, 2006, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

JD

I'm not doing the Canadian drawings nor am I doing the drawing for Puerto Rico. I believe there are only 52 drawings if that is the case.

I was in never-never land.  I was counting Pick 4 also.  Guess I need a nap!!

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: June 6, 2006, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

Well, it's funny you mention that, because if you look at Janet & Laverne's posts, they show ALL winners...but they say it goes case-by-case, so it's hard to predict WHERE a number will travel. However, if you are able to cover them like this, you could have a winner. I am really going to look at this hard (not like we don';t have enough lotto things we are working on now...LOL).

But I agree with you and Janet and Laverne...they travel...just trying to nail them down before they get to the state is the hard part.

LOL......I think we have too many chicken nuggets on our plate.....

Me too...so many that I don't think my two kids nor my five dogs could finish the leftovers!

LOL.....It's like a zoo here. We have two small dogs, one is a rot puppy and a miniature doberman, an Iguana that's blind in one eye, 2 large fish aquariums, a hamster, and this huge mosquito that's flying around. I've since got that mosquito which was the size of a jet fighter. I hate them things.

United States
          Member #21627
          September 12, 2005
          4138 Posts
          Posted: June 6, 2006, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

Pac

You should buy an airplane hangar for that mosquito and keep it as a pet.

Those FL mosquitos are brutal. We have normal sized ones here...and then those nasty sand gnats at the coast.

Stooges

United States
            Member #21627
            September 12, 2005
            4138 Posts
            Posted: June 6, 2006, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

JD

No problem...you shouldn't be napping yet, it's only 11:04 out there!

Stooges

United States
              Member #17555
              June 22, 2005
              5582 Posts
              Posted: June 6, 2006, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

9-6-7-4-8-2-0-5-1-3

2-0-5-1-3-9-6-7-4-8

No, I'm a limo driver for the southwest Florida's International Airport.

I'm seriously thinking about joining a 5 day bootcamp in Chicago this coming july the 12th. It costs $5000.00 for the 5 days, but they guarantee you that you will not leave until the mentors give you the tools and help, right there on the spot, and come out with an up and running, and successful website of my own.

I spent 2 hours reading about it, and the source has been trusted by me for many months now. According to them, this will be the beginning of the rest of my life. Every single person that has attended this bootcamp, has to this date an extremley successful and profitable site that derived from the bootcamp. They will not let you leave until you have a website. It's like going to Donald Trump's office and having a one on one learning curve, straight from a billionaire, in person.

No more driving people around in paradise, to their 3 million dollar homes. I hate that, it just boils my blood.

Then I'll be in San Diego, on the beach, logging on to the LP, with a harem around me.....LOL

United States
                Member #17555
                June 22, 2005
                5582 Posts
                Posted: June 6, 2006, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

I forgot to than you for taking over the helm, for 3 days....cool...

United States
                  Member #21627
                  September 12, 2005
                  4138 Posts
                  Posted: June 6, 2006, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

What will you be selling?

Stooges

United States
                    Member #21627
                    September 12, 2005
                    4138 Posts
                    Posted: June 6, 2006, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

No problem...this system seems pretty interesting. If we could get it to work, then that's gravy. Then you will have people driving you from Tampa to your own $3million mansion!

Stooges

United States
                      Member #3489
                      January 25, 2004
                      14120 Posts
                      Posted: June 6, 2006, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

9-6-7-4-8-2-0-5-1-3

2-0-5-1-3-9-6-7-4-8

I'm seriously thinking about joining a 5 day bootcamp in Chicago this coming july the 12th. It costs $5000.00 for the 5 days, but they guarantee you that you will not leave until the mentors give you the tools and help, right there on the spot, and come out with an up and running, and successful website of my own.

I spent 2 hours reading about it, and the source has been trusted by me for many months now. According to them, this will be the beginning of the rest of my life. Every single person that has attended this bootcamp, has to this date an extremley successful and profitable site that derived from the bootcamp. They will not let you leave until you have a website. It's like going to Donald Trump's office and having a one on one learning curve, straight from a billionaire, in person.

No more driving people around in paradise, to their 3 million dollar homes. I hate that, it just boils my blood.

Then I'll be in San Diego, on the beach, logging on to the LP, with a harem around me.....LOL

In Coronado (one of the places that the rich & famous live in San Diego County), the city council a few years ago got tired of people parking their motor homes (we are talking large!) on the street, so they passed a city ordinance banning them.  They used a certain length of vehicle as the determining factor.  Guess what!!  That length also applied to most of the limos, so they had to revise the ordinance in a hurry!!  It was TOO funny!

United States
                        Member #17555
                        June 22, 2005
                        5582 Posts
                        Posted: June 6, 2006, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

What will you be selling?

That's the beauty of it. They dilligently work one on one with you to find your own niche, and make it a reality. Something that I love or merely an idea they come up with stemmed from something that I have to offer.

As one example they gave, This person wanted to know what she could possibly sell, since she felt she was a boring person and an everyday sort who neither had the time or energy because she was spending most of her time taking care of her mother at home. And one of the trainers told her...BINGO!, that's it....Now you can help millions of women out their who are in the same state as you are. But that's just one of many actual cases that can and have been followed up on. Not just a bunch of testimonials that may or may not be true.

He gives full names and how you can verify their claims.

United States
                          Member #17555
                          June 22, 2005
                          5582 Posts
                          Posted: June 6, 2006, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

9-6-7-4-8-2-0-5-1-3

2-0-5-1-3-9-6-7-4-8

In Coronado (one of the places that the rich & famous live in San Diego County), the city council a few years ago got tired of people parking their motor homes (we are talking large!) on the street, so they passed a city ordinance banning them.  They used a certain length of vehicle as the determining factor.  Guess what!!  That length also applied to most of the limos, so they had to revise the ordinance in a hurry!!  It was TOO funny!

That is way too funny CD.....LOL

United States
                            Member #3489
                            January 25, 2004
                            14120 Posts
                            Posted: June 6, 2006, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

JD

No problem...you shouldn't be napping yet, it's only 11:04 out there!

When you wake up at 3 A.M. and can't get back to sleep it is!!

I am going to make up a spreadsheet to do this method.  Should be very easy to do.  Then I will have to work on a 10-digit wheel!!  I have Pick 3 wheels up to 9, but never did a 10-digit! 

United States
                              Member #3489
                              January 25, 2004
                              14120 Posts
                              Posted: June 6, 2006, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

9-6-7-4-8-2-0-5-1-3

2-0-5-1-3-9-6-7-4-8

That is way too funny CD.....LOL

I thought so, too.  And as a limo driver, I knew YOU would appreciate it!

Page 4 of 12