Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

KENO

Topic closed. 34 replies. Last post 10 years ago by johnph77.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Delaware
United States
Member #30273
January 14, 2006
494 Posts
Posted: June 16, 2006, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

Where is Keno available? That I know of:

• Massachusetts
  • Rhode Island
  • New York
  • Maryland
  • Washington DC
  • Michigan
  • West Virginia
  • Georgia
  • Oregon
  • British Columbia

United States
    Member #379
    June 5, 2002
    11296 Posts
    Posted: June 16, 2006, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

rdc:

What a terrible signature. You're not guaranteed to live years after winning.

Missouri has Club Keno. AFAIK Ontario and Quebec also have it. Also WA state.

Delaware
      United States
      Member #30273
      January 14, 2006
      494 Posts
      Posted: June 16, 2006, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

rdc:

Hmm, only took you 3 minutes... Smile

I see Ontario and Washington state have Daily Keno. I was thinking more of the every 5 minutes version. Do they have both?

United States
        Member #379
        June 5, 2002
        11296 Posts
        Posted: June 16, 2006, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

rdc:

Hmm, only took you 3 minutes... Smile

I see Ontario and Washington state have Daily Keno. I was thinking more of the every 5 minutes version. Do they have both?

WA state is prohibited from drawing ANY game more than once daily (hence no midday pick-3).

derek7's avatar - speedykat
          IL
          United States
          Member #34578
          March 4, 2006
          198 Posts
          Posted: June 16, 2006, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

I wish we had KENO in IL.

United States
            Member #34931
            March 9, 2006
            98 Posts
            Posted: June 16, 2006, 5:24 pm - IP Logged
              bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg

United States
              Member #12618
              March 18, 2005
              2060 Posts
              Posted: June 16, 2006, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

I also wished we had keno in Idaho.

Dance like no one is watching.

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: June 16, 2006, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

derek7 and bellyache, have you all heard of anybody matching the 10 numbers in keno? just curious...

Let me tell you about my experience with keno. One time [like 4/5 years ago] i printed out the result for some state's keno. I looked at the past draws. And i can't remember what i did, i don't remember if i took the difference between the previous draw and the following or what, all i know is that i predicted theoretically in paper for the following draw 20 numbers [back then i though you had to match 20 numbers in keno, but i later learn that you have to match 10, but the game draws 20], and came to see, when they played i've matched 17 numbers : )...aha ahah, i don't know how i did it. It was "coco"...

That same years i was experimenting with FL pick4 & pick3, and i kept i think taking the different between previous draws and their following [or something] and i would hypotheticall theorize in paper the numbers for the following draws, and all the times i would get them straight, with less than 4 combinations. I was going for box, but to my surprise i got them straight all the times...I never got them boxed....I was so shocked i became nervous several times thinking about it..Since then i haven't experimented with different tactics on pick4 and pick3 anymore...

What an experience!!...

Delaware
                  United States
                  Member #30273
                  January 14, 2006
                  494 Posts
                  Posted: June 16, 2006, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

Check the Maryland lottery's archives. I think someone hit 10 of 10 recently.

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: June 16, 2006, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

Back then i was in the military. That's what i would do in my spare time : ) analyze lottery draws...

United States
                      Member #36065
                      March 27, 2006
                      229 Posts
                      Posted: June 16, 2006, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

Georgia has a nice Keno game with drawings every 4 minutes from 5am until 1am every day.  I usually play a few times a week, it's a fun game.

New Mexico
                        United States
                        Member #12305
                        March 10, 2005
                        2984 Posts
                        Posted: June 16, 2006, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

derek7 and bellyache, have you all heard of anybody matching the 10 numbers in keno? just curious...

Let me tell you about my experience with keno. One time [like 4/5 years ago] i printed out the result for some state's keno. I looked at the past draws. And i can't remember what i did, i don't remember if i took the difference between the previous draw and the following or what, all i know is that i predicted theoretically in paper for the following draw 20 numbers [back then i though you had to match 20 numbers in keno, but i later learn that you have to match 10, but the game draws 20], and came to see, when they played i've matched 17 numbers : )...aha ahah, i don't know how i did it. It was "coco"...

That same years i was experimenting with FL pick4 & pick3, and i kept i think taking the different between previous draws and their following [or something] and i would hypotheticall theorize in paper the numbers for the following draws, and all the times i would get them straight, with less than 4 combinations. I was going for box, but to my surprise i got them straight all the times...I never got them boxed....I was so shocked i became nervous several times thinking about it..Since then i haven't experimented with different tactics on pick4 and pick3 anymore...

What an experience!!...

Tntea matched 10 in one of the keno games a while back on the prediction page.

I'm not going to say a daily keno game in New Mexico would make me happy.  My mom always told me I'd never be happy until I put someones eye out with a BB gun, and I never managed it.

But I'd be nearer happiness if New Mexico had a daily keno game, than I'm ever likely to get short of digging out my old Daisy Red Ryder.

Jack

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
                          Member #41383
                          June 16, 2006
                          1969 Posts
                          Posted: June 17, 2006, 1:59 am - IP Logged

Nebraska has it.

I used to play it quite a bit, then I got the bright idea of trying a pick 8 game, and all of the games results are published on the web (www.bigredkeno.com) so I made a huge spreadsheet with the previous 7 days drawings, which was like 1,050 games, and I could not hit a pick 8 in 1,050 games (testing).

A pick 8 pays $25,000, heck a pick 7 pays $8,000, I could not hit either. I had this bright idea of playing 1,000 games ($1,000) and coming back in a week to collect my winnings, but I never did it.

Here they have 80 numbers, they draw 20, I couldn't find a consistent 7 or 8, let alone 6 I'd be willing to bet on.

If someone out here can figure out what numbers to play, let me know please, the combos I have tested with are no good.

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                            Tennessee
                            United States
                            Member #7853
                            October 15, 2004
                            11338 Posts
                            Posted: June 17, 2006, 2:11 am - IP Logged

i have a hard enough time with 5 numbers let alone 10 or 20......

Honduras
                              Member #20982
                              August 29, 2005
                              4715 Posts
                              Posted: June 17, 2006, 4:56 am - IP Logged

to Rip Snorter about Tntea: ...The one that she needed to predict and be correct she didn't do....compare 100,000 with 20 millions [on average] that Powerball/mega-millions pay, or Ca lotto with less numbers or for that matter 200,000 that a 5of 6 match will pay for Powerball, who knows she could have gotten a commission by some generous person as a thank you for letting him/her match the 5 numbers....

The keno in my state is the perfect "hunting machine" [well to make it perfecter you would need for the Keno's RnG to rotate between 3 different types of RnG, like i heard they did with some state, think it was WA], Here in this jungle it goes in search of a prey every 4 minutes, and it makes trophies of men...It knows when you're coming for him, somehow it can track you before you can track it....Who wants to get skinned alive!!...             ....from movie "Predator"....

to guesser: ....."yeah sure, like you tried hitting a pick8, 1050 times. Whatever men!...Tell me you interpolated based on a large sample experiment, but don't tell me you tried it 1,050 times unless you are seriously wealthy and can afford to have others [like your private company] do the experiment/tries for you...Guesser why did i know you was only going to have 5 posts...