Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 4 - 100 numbers method

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Best Picks.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Zoozie's avatar - back
South Fort Myers
United States
Member #26835
November 23, 2005
454 Posts
Posted: June 17, 2006, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

How about SEDDOUBLE Program?  Wink

" Steve's Emma Duke Double"

Looking forward to this new program, Steve... love your creativity!

Thanks for contributing...

Zoozie  Dance

"Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve"
Napoleon Hill

sfilippo's avatar - skull
    Oklahoma
    United States
    Member #33770
    February 24, 2006
    3146 Posts
    Posted: June 17, 2006, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

The program is now avaliable... see my link for the website and the link there.

ZEN's Doubles Magic

Smiley Steve

Poway CA (San Diego County)
      United States
      Member #3489
      January 25, 2004
      14120 Posts
      Posted: June 17, 2006, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

Here's an idea that came to me a couple days ago...

Take the frequency hit chart here at LP and change it to display high to low.

The default display orders the digits from 0 to 9, but clicking on "Times Drawn" will reorder the list by frequency from highest hit number first to the lowest hit number last.

Now, if you can predict that 2 of the next draw's digits will show up within the 1st and 5th positions, AND that pick will be a singles pick (no digits the same) then you will win a box hit - guaranteed!

So, 2 digits have to show up somewhere within the top 5 and the other 2, of course will show up within the bottom 5. (once the frequency list is reordered from it's default view to the hi-to-lo view.

The way to cover all combinations once the above criteria is met, is to wheel half the digits, 2 at a time, into the other half of the digits, 2 at a time, which will result in 100 picks.

Let's say the hi-to-lo frequency list looks like this...

3-7-0-2-4-1-8-5-9-6 and the draw was 7-9-8-3.

As you can see, 2 of the numbers in the draw are found in the top 5 of the list and 2 of the numbers are found in bottom 5 of the list. This would be a box hit using the wheel to wheel 37024 into 18596 producing all possible 4 digit numbers.

As long as two rules are met, the box hit is guaranteed.

Rule #1. "No digits can be the same in the drawing"

Rule #2. "Exactly two of the drawn digits must show up in the top five of the frequency list"

I have written a wheeling program to generate these 100 picks instantly, and you can type the 10 digits into the input textbox in any order you wish.

The program takes the first 5 digits you type into it and wheels them into the last 5 digits you type into it. So it's up to you how you separate the 10 digits and type them in.

If you can successfully cull tomorrow's hot digits from the cold ones and tomorrow's draw is a singles draw, you win.

Here's the math...

It costs $25.00 to play 100 numbers boxed only.

It pays $93.75 to win a singles boxed only.

You have 'almost' 4 chances to make a profit, because if you lose on the first 3 draws, you are out $75.00, but if you win on the 4th try, you will recoop $93.75 of your $100.00

The odds of singles being drawn is about 50%, right?

So, over time, half of your bets are 'in the game' AND IF you have the numbers separated correctly, (any 2 of the 4 drawn are on the high side of the wheel and the remaining 2 are on the low side of the wheel) then you get the win.

Has anyone already come up with this method, and do they use it now?

From what I have read, this is the China Method for Pick 4!

United States
        Member #3489
        January 25, 2004
        14120 Posts
        Posted: June 17, 2006, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

How about " Wheel the P4 Doubles ". 

Hey Sflippo, can you do the same program for Pick 3.  Many doubles fall each day in the evening. Almost 1/3 of the states have doubles daily.This would be better than spending $22.50 per state for a Pick 3 double to fall.

Is there anyone out here in LP land that know's how to predict whether a double will fall on the next draw for Pick 3 or Pick 4 game?  If so please inform us all.

Thanks,

SMB

Do a search.  There is a thread for how to determine when doubles will hit in Pick 3.  It is very accurate.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
          Member #5344
          June 30, 2004
          23641 Posts
          Posted: June 17, 2006, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

The program is now avaliable... see my link for the website and the link there.

ZEN's Doubles Magic

Thanks Steve..

I am downloading it now...

What/how do I use it?

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
            mississippi
            United States
            Member #34478
            March 3, 2006
            5903 Posts
            Posted: June 17, 2006, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

Steve..I cant get it to open....maybe I am doing something wrong..lol

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

teacake58's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
              AL
              United States
              Member #29698
              January 5, 2006
              1141 Posts
              Posted: June 17, 2006, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

thanks i got now to back test

Best Picks's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg
                Eastern Missouri
                United States
                Member #841
                November 7, 2002
                2430 Posts
                Posted: June 17, 2006, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

thank you

i like the name, lol

now lets work, i did a quick atb test for two days and the top 3 wheeled numbers produced a winner somewhere.

Numbers.

United States
                  Member #3489
                  January 25, 2004
                  14120 Posts
                  Posted: June 17, 2006, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

Here are the counts for doubles for the Pick 4 Evening draws for the past year:
                  CT 43.3%
                  DE 41.6%
                  FL 43.8%
                  GA 40.3%
                  IL 41.6%
                  IN 44.1%
                  I am not going any further.  It is obvious that you are going to lose about 60% of the time not even considering if the doubles came from the correct set of 5, etc.
                  As Steve points out, you need to win at least 40% of the time to break even.  I don't think it will work over the long haul.

Eastern Missouri
                    United States
                    Member #841
                    November 7, 2002
                    2430 Posts
                    Posted: June 17, 2006, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

Thank u for ZDM, i know u said u also created a singles program. Could u make that one available too, I think if you know a certain state has had alot of doubles and u feel a single is next then u could use the singles program and not the ZDM( and vice versa). I would appreciate it. Big Smile

Numbers.

sfilippo's avatar - skull
                      Oklahoma
                      United States
                      Member #33770
                      February 24, 2006
                      3146 Posts
                      Posted: June 17, 2006, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I can get that one up as well...

Smiley Steve

Eastern Missouri
                        United States
                        Member #841
                        November 7, 2002
                        2430 Posts
                        Posted: June 17, 2006, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

Thank u, i'm at work now and i have to put my ideas on hold until 11.30. could u do me a favor. in the doubles program would u enter these 3467801259 and tell me if 9109 or 5737 would be a winner. trying to see if something will work for MO.

Numbers.

kayee's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
                          missouri
                          United States
                          Member #34763
                          March 7, 2006
                          756 Posts
                          Posted: June 17, 2006, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

Thank u, i'm at work now and i have to put my ideas on hold until 11.30. could u do me a favor. in the doubles program would u enter these 3467801259 and tell me if 9109 or 5737 would be a winner. trying to see if something will work for MO.

I tested those numbers for you Best Picks and they didn't come up, however I got both numbers with 9326547108 which is low to high using the last four pick 3 draws and reversing the last cold and top hot if that makes sense. But it does seem to be working pretty good. Still need to do more back testing.

Eastern Missouri
                            United States
                            Member #841
                            November 7, 2002
                            2430 Posts
                            Posted: June 17, 2006, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

I tested those numbers for you Best Picks and they didn't come up, however I got both numbers with 9326547108 which is low to high using the last four pick 3 draws and reversing the last cold and top hot if that makes sense. But it does seem to be working pretty good. Still need to do more back testing.

Thank you kayee. those were p4 numbers from 6/1 & 6/2 ranked by most hit, then put in ascending order by 1st 5, then last 5. maybe should have left them as 4637819025 I'll see how that works. I'll try your way of inputting p3 numbers as well.

Numbers.

kayee's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
                              missouri
                              United States
                              Member #34763
                              March 7, 2006
                              756 Posts
                              Posted: June 17, 2006, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

Thank you kayee. those were p4 numbers from 6/1 & 6/2 ranked by most hit, then put in ascending order by 1st 5, then last 5. maybe should have left them as 4637819025 I'll see how that works. I'll try your way of inputting p3 numbers as well.

4637819025 didn't work either. But I know we'll find something! Are you using paurth's hot/cold program? It's really helping me with this.