Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

a proven system that makes no dreams only income

Topic closed. 242 replies. Last post 10 years ago by truecritic.

Page 14 of 17
PrintE-mailLink
paurths's avatar - underground
Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
Belgium
Member #19287
July 29, 2005
2254 Posts
Posted: July 7, 2006, 9:28 am - IP Logged

Like i wrote before, it's the difference between being selfish or not.

Concerning the prediction board and winning system: yes, i would post the numbers on the prediction board. The results will then do the talking. Then the proof will be there.
Now you just open a thread with a title that has the word "proven".
Point me to it, i must have missed it, because i have not seen proof of any kind for this method.

Can you at least tell us, the ignorant people, when you think the online stores will shut down their business because of you, sage, ryan and who ever using the 100% proven system?

btw, anyone seen "lotto newb" lately? lol

amilby30's avatar - nw logo.jpg
    Cobb
    United States
    Member #26586
    November 19, 2005
    9689 Posts
    Posted: July 7, 2006, 9:40 am - IP Logged

proof is something you need ,not me im not going to court.i dont owe you any thing so write a program and figure out the winning method .

I LOVE THIS SPORT !!   BY30PREDICTIONS

paurths's avatar - underground
      Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
      Belgium
      Member #19287
      July 29, 2005
      2254 Posts
      Posted: July 7, 2006, 9:57 am - IP Logged

proof is something you need ,not me im not going to court.i dont owe you any thing so write a program and figure out the winning method .

Here, i will post your thread-title again:

What it comes down to: you claim that "the shift" is proven.
      So someone comes along and asks to see that proof.
      Your answer is "i don't owe you anything"

I know what that makes you in my book... and i think others know it too...

lol, what sarcasme is that? If i write these tools for LP-members, i do it because it will save them time to not do their workouts on paper anymore.
      For you that seems like a big joke to make fun of?
      I find that pretty disgusting.

btw, anyone seen "lotto newb" lately? Sleep

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
        The Carolinas - Charlotte
        United States
        Member #21627
        September 12, 2005
        4138 Posts
        Posted: July 7, 2006, 10:39 am - IP Logged

Ricky

How is the 1-Digit coming? Making any progress?

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

Cobb
          United States
          Member #26586
          November 19, 2005
          9689 Posts
          Posted: July 7, 2006, 10:47 am - IP Logged

Here, i will post your thread-title again:

What it comes down to: you claim that "the shift" is proven.
          So someone comes along and asks to see that proof.
          Your answer is "i don't owe you anything"

I know what that makes you in my book... and i think others know it too...

lol, what sarcasme is that? If i write these tools for LP-members, i do it because it will save them time to not do their workouts on paper anymore.
          For you that seems like a big joke to make fun of?
          I find that pretty disgusting.

btw, anyone seen "lotto newb" lately? Sleep

well like i said we two differnt people ,,you do what you do and ill do what i do plain and simple.

does it seem like a big joke??? i didnt say that you did,you must feel like its a big joke  since my comment brought that response from i think you feel like what you doing is a big joke  thats why you said that, cheer up .

when i start postin again  play only my numbers that might cheer you up,,and this time pay attetion you might miss something

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
            Michigan
            United States
            Member #22395
            September 24, 2005
            1583 Posts
            Posted: July 7, 2006, 11:05 am - IP Logged

Amilby I have stayed out of your posts, as I said I would - but not today.  You are the most consistently rude, arrogant, lying, stupidest piece of work I have ever seen on the entire internet.

What do you mean people need part 3?  YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO TELL EVERYONE part 1 - part 2 - part 3.  You put it in writing.  You LIED and never did! 

You offer to help and people ask for help and you say F*** You!  Nobody told you to make up 5 miles of spreadsheets. 

What do you mean? "if i was into to the post as much as you guys maybe i would  post on predition board" 

Perhaps your keyboard is broken?  Or perhaps you haven't noticed all the keys that a keyboard has.  There is one called "shift" - strange you wouldn't have noticed that one.  It makes the upper case letters.  Those are the bigger letters used at the beginning of a sentence.  Also, you would used them for other words that require capitalization.  Then over to the right of the M key is a little curve called a comma. that is used to separate a sentence at logical breaks.  Then just to the right of that is a small dot.  That is used at the end of a sentence.  Of course, you have to have a sentence in order to make use of it.  And then spelling is made possible with a dictionary.  You can even use one online, if you don't have one.  Or even the advanced tool for computers called Spell Check.  In fact many times the word you don't know how to spell is right on the same page and can just be copied and pasted!

Todd worked hard to create the LOTTERY POST - not the "post" as you call it.  You show complete lack of respect by not doing these things.  You should not be using the internet until you learn to do these things.  It is something like driving - you must learn how to use the gas pedal and the brakes and the steering wheel.  Same with computers and the internet!

Now that I have unselfishly given you the basics for free, is this the correct translation of your words above? "If I was into the Lottery Post as much as you guys, maybe I would post on the prediction board." 

That sentence displays your stupidity - you ARE ON THE LOTTERY POST AS MUCH AS OR MORE THAN MANY!  So then by your own words, post on the prediction board.  Of course since you speak out of both sides of your mouth - and also out of the mouth of fictious people you create at Lottery Post - nobody should expect anything you say to be the truth.  I am sure no one is doing as fantastic as you claim you are.  Why am I so sure?  Because you lie.

Read this and read it carefully - none of my posts have said anything bad about your Shift System/Method.  My posts have been about your attitude and how you treat people here at Lottery Post.  It is however, too bad that YOU discovered the Shift - something like the Shift deserves to win for a more upstanding, nicer person than you are. 

To anyone reading this: I fully believe everything I have stated is fact that can be found in writing - if you disagree and find an error, please post it.  If these facts upset you - then consider telling the people creating the facts to do a better job in the first place.  Their posts upset me and I am merely the messenger.  They are the cause. 

Cobb
              United States
              Member #26586
              November 19, 2005
              9689 Posts
              Posted: July 7, 2006, 11:06 am - IP Logged

Wink  that will  be my last response to you sir i know you can all day so  white flags are up

moxie's avatar - faery
                Atlanta, Georgia
                United States
                Member #42731
                July 7, 2006
                9 Posts
                Posted: July 7, 2006, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

Hello,

I was checking out the shift system and it really looks great.  I'm kinda confused though, the week's beginning numbers (Sun/Mon), are they the ONLY combinations to watch for the entire week?  Also, when does part three come out?  I can't wait to see.  Thanks!

Cheers,

The Moxie Firecracker

Houston, Texas
                  United States
                  Member #40954
                  June 9, 2006
                  25 Posts
                  Posted: July 7, 2006, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

lol blah blah if i was into to the post as much as you guys maybe i would  post on predition board ,post for every state and stay on the lp every other hour but sorry got a life , posting predictions on the board not important to me .

ill leave that to you senior citizens , and fast cash  its not about being technical, its havin to much time on your hands. writting programs and all that stuff spread sheet 5 miles long blah( f) that pay me, you gonna have to if you expect me  to spends hours and hours on something for free (ARE YOU CRAZY ) 

and ricky if you had the winning system you post on prediction board?    what (beep) does have to  with me ,we to differnt people . am i suppose to do what you do ?? bullship .

and couldnt you have made your on thread for bashin the shift  ,,you can bring all top posters on the post  in here and let them bash  this system my pms will still fill every day.  numbers still hit every day.results not the same for you ?? well maybe you need part three lol then hit as often as i do or,kola,sage,timer,ryan. just a  few Wink so you keep workin writting program after program after program and you still will not get it ...GOOD LUCK THO

Amilby30,

Obviously, you can't read either, making that comment about me. 

If you had, you would have read the last two post I made was defending you and your method/system, whatever you want to call it. At this point, with your nasty attitude, I am sorry that I wasted my time defending you and I now see why some of the members are riding you so hard.

Turecritic had it put well.  

Paurth, I owe you an apology for wasting your time of this. I now understand where you were coming from.

Amilby30, good luck to you and hopefully you will find some TACT along the way.

Cobb
                    United States
                    Member #26586
                    November 19, 2005
                    9689 Posts
                    Posted: July 7, 2006, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

wow fast cash i wasnt talkin about you but since you felt like was ok . and truecrtic  because i refer to the  (lottery post)  as post that does not  mean i am direspecting todd  or calling some one  named joseph ,joe is that disrespect ??? stop cryin no one  forces you to read these threads. you people act like we are at church  rember we are gamblersssssssssssssss. thier is nothing  nice or fair about gamblin.

whats not  arrogant,rude,lying, and all that other crap you said about gambling,and im like that because i hit numbers,and i hit them alot .so yes i am all those thing you said and so  are most people who are good at what  they do athletes,lawyers,singers,ect. not just good i mean real good so if you dont like it just dont read my post that  might work best for you.you will not even know im here lol . its not that hard its like the shift very simple.

And about your todd comment, i fill like i work for the POST i have refered many of people to this site when im in stores playin my numbers,people  ask me wantin to know how i hit so often since im regular thier in the store. i tell them to check out the lottery post .sound like good bizz to me .I dont see any wrong being done buy refering to the lp as the post ,or me referin to my home as the crib. NOW listening im gonna to make a new thread OK ,those of you that know you dont like me and think im this that and the other ,please just dont look at .Well atleast try not to the gambler in you of course will force you to look but try and fight it dont  give in. But if you  must read try not to  post bad remarks  becuase i dont do it on you guys post .

I think their is a feature on here were you can ingnore any thing i post and ims i think this may come in handy also,i think you might wanna try that  do fast because by next week im gonna be real arrogant with cash 4 nums and im gonna brag and all that stuff just puttin that out thier for further notice  .

good luck with those nums todayWink

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
                      FEMA Region V Camp #21
                      United States
                      Member #520
                      July 27, 2002
                      5699 Posts
                      Posted: July 7, 2006, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

I didn't like Joan of Arc being burned at the stake and defended her. After further study I think this Joan has poured the gasoline on her kindling.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Cobb
                        United States
                        Member #26586
                        November 19, 2005
                        9689 Posts
                        Posted: July 7, 2006, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

2159  see how it works now ?????  i think thats a str8  im not sure  ga eve 302 ,120 , second row ?????

Houston, Texas
                          United States
                          Member #40954
                          June 9, 2006
                          25 Posts
                          Posted: July 7, 2006, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

Amilby30,

Here is your quote: 

"and fast cash  its not about being technical, its havin to much time on your hands. writting programs and all that stuff spread sheet 5 miles long blah( f) that pay me, you gonna have to if you expect me  to spends hours and hours on something for free (ARE YOU CRAZY )"

Now, if I was reading it correctly, you really lashed out at me. Again, if you had read the post I made, I stood up in your defense. So yes, after reading your post I felt like you attacked me for no reason.

In all sincerity, personally I don't care about your method/system, if your attitude about the whole thing is like you are doing us all a favor and we just better D well like your way of treating everyone. Which, in my opinion is not right. Hey, to each his own.

From what I understand, you are doing well with you method/system and I hope you continue to do well and enjoy all your winnings.

Respectfully Yours,

Cobb
                            United States
                            Member #26586
                            November 19, 2005
                            9689 Posts
                            Posted: July 7, 2006, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

i was speakin of parthus not you maybe i should have said his name i dont know . but its not big deal lets move on

Houston, Texas
                              United States
                              Member #40954
                              June 9, 2006
                              25 Posts
                              Posted: July 7, 2006, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

Will do, just had to get it straight.

What's next?

Page 14 of 17