Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

a proven system that makes no dreams only income

Topic closed. 242 replies. Last post 10 years ago by truecritic.

Page 3 of 17
PrintE-mailLink
Kola's avatar - image
Blundering Time Traveler

United States
Member #28945
December 25, 2005
1528 Posts
Posted: June 20, 2006, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

only thing a 100% about this sytem is that it gives less nums and  a more hits i have browsed this thread  about lotto system  and have seen some systems that people even purchase that  produce almost 30 to 60 nums a draw or day  wow. but on another here is part one and some of two of the  shift method . i will be postin rest of two thrus day but these segments i posted will bring you hits in most states depending on the amount of draws your state has and to  people who play multi states you will reep big  with sytem,  ill be on all day workin on the rest of part two wich is a bit more .if you have any ques from what has been posted so far .post them i will be here to answer .part 3 coming soon and also cash 4 shift  coming soon

Shift Method Part 1 & 2 of 3
The Shift method is a system that works with states that have Cash 3 and Cash 4 digit drawings and on Saturday and Sunday. If your state only has one drawing, then you will have to use both 3 and 4 digit numbers from two days. The best way to start using the shift is on a Sunday - If your state doesn't have a Sunday drawing then start with a Saturday. Next you must obtain your Monday's midday draw. After following these steps line these numbers up as shown in this example. 
324Sunday's Eve Draw Cash 3
2314Monday's Mid Draw Cash 4
850Monday's Mid Draw Cash 3
0743Sunday's Eve Draw Cash 4
Now if your numbers are lined up as in the previous example, you should have two numbers left on the end such as (4 and 3). The next step will be to determine which digits are missing out of 1-9 in your cluster of numbers from the draws above. From the example shown above, numbers 6 and 9 are the only digits missing. Set these numbers aside until the shift is complete. To find your core numbers within the shift, begin to read your numbers up and down.  If you are reading the shift correctly, you should be able to get two numbers from each row. The numbers gathered from the shift example would be as follows: 328 - 082 - 235 - 753 - 410 - 401. These are numbers I have gathered from the standard shift without shifting left or right; these will be my core numbers. If you notice reading the core numbers up and down, the second row (Mon Mid Cash 4 draw) are used twice, when read up and down a line. 
Left & Right Shift Method
When shifting left or right, only move the 3 digit numbers one space.
RIGHT SHIFTLEFT SHIFT
NOTE: The more you shift numbers the more possible number combos you will have.  If you see a number twice, this number is considered to be a hot number. If you wish to shift everyday, you will want to use your first draw (which is Sunday's Eve # as your keys) and the previous draw. EXAMPLE:  If on Thursday your numbers haven't hit, use the previous draw (Wednesday) and Sundays's Eve -Keys- as your shift numbers.  Now save all of your outside numbers (that I told you to put to the side previously) until you have 14 digits. You can obtain these 14 digits by shifting your first set of numbers twice to the left or twice to the right or you can obtain them by shifting through the week.  If you started the shift on Sunday then by Wednesday you should have 14 outside digits. With these digits, create your own shift. 1 Cash 3 # and 1 Cash 4. Shift these #'s only once these #'s will be good for the following week.

Great, great Stuff Amilby. Thanks

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
    The Carolinas - Charlotte
    United States
    Member #21627
    September 12, 2005
    4138 Posts
    Posted: June 20, 2006, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

@ txpolo - that is a difficult call...we will have to allow amilby30 to answer that one.

@ csenior - you are quite welcome!

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

Cleveland, TN
      United States
      Member #4146
      March 25, 2004
      304 Posts
      Posted: June 20, 2006, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

Georgia Midday Key Numbers for 6/21

9-7-4-1-3

Georgia Evening Key Numbers for 6/21

4-1-2-0-5

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23274 Posts
        Posted: June 20, 2006, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

I just wanted to mention that this topic thread is a great example of Lottery Post members who are tremendously generous, and clearly much more interested in helping other people rather than trying to create the impression that they have some kind of "secret silver bullet" system.

There is so much talk lately about the negative things that a small minority of people do that I just wanted to point out an example of the good things that the majority of Lottery Post members do.

My hat is off to amilby30, who was very generous in explaining this system in such great detail -- and not looking to profit from it -- as well as everyone else who has contributed.

Just fantastic!

Thumbs Up Cheers Thumbs Up

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

amilby30's avatar - nw logo.jpg
          Cobb
          United States
          Member #26586
          November 19, 2005
          9724 Posts
          Posted: June 20, 2006, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

alhuds great call  , dont expect that every day i know some people look for a hit every day ,and that will not happen unless you are a player that players that plays all states , i average three hits a week in ga and  thats good enought for me. rember to keep a log of all the numbers you shift so you can go back a refer to old  shift nums that may pop in future shifts. 

texas  cannot use this system sorry

I LOVE THIS SPORT !!   BY30PREDICTIONS

teacake58's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
            AL
            United States
            Member #29698
            January 5, 2006
            1141 Posts
            Posted: June 21, 2006, 12:18 am - IP Logged

thanks can't wait to put it in use

United States
              Member #21627
              September 12, 2005
              4138 Posts
              Posted: June 21, 2006, 8:43 am - IP Logged

I just wanted to mention that this topic thread is a great example of Lottery Post members who are tremendously generous, and clearly much more interested in helping other people rather than trying to create the impression that they have some kind of "secret silver bullet" system.

There is so much talk lately about the negative things that a small minority of people do that I just wanted to point out an example of the good things that the majority of Lottery Post members do.

My hat is off to amilby30, who was very generous in explaining this system in such great detail -- and not looking to profit from it -- as well as everyone else who has contributed.

Just fantastic!

Thumbs Up Cheers Thumbs Up

Todd

You are very correct in your words. You and I have been in on the discussion that Rip Snorter started, and this is an example of a person with the fortitude to stick with it even when the chips were down. After amilby30 was almost burned at the stake, the system has now found its way to our members, which is much appreciated. It gives all of us an opportunity to sort through the data and testing and see if it's right for us. And if it isn't right for some members, it would be appreciated if they just keep that to themselves and move on, no need to trash what doesn't work for them, but does for others.

My hat is off to amilby30 as well. This seems to be a well-founded theory, and I for one am enjoying what has been presented.

Cheers!

Party

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

United States
                Member #21627
                September 12, 2005
                4138 Posts
                Posted: June 21, 2006, 8:45 am - IP Logged

amilby

So far, you have presented us with Part I and part of Part II, correct? I imagine with just the power of these numbers, it will just get more powerful in the parts to come! Thanks!!

Stooges

Cobb
                  United States
                  Member #26586
                  November 19, 2005
                  9724 Posts
                  Posted: June 21, 2006, 8:46 am - IP Logged

shift class on sunday lol

United States
                    Member #21627
                    September 12, 2005
                    4138 Posts
                    Posted: June 21, 2006, 8:53 am - IP Logged

LOL...that will work...I will be off the golf course by then!

Stooges

United States
                      Member #21627
                      September 12, 2005
                      4138 Posts
                      Posted: June 21, 2006, 8:55 am - IP Logged

Would you recommend changing numbers every day? For example, for today's numbers to play, should I use the following:

Monday Eve Cash 3

Tues Mid Cash 4

Tues Mid Cash 3

Monday Eve Cash 4

Or should I stick with:

Sunday Eve Cash 3

Monday Mid Cash 4

Monday Mid Cash 3

Sunday Eve Cash 4

OR.....

Should I go with:

Sunday Eve Cash 3

Tuesday Mid Cash 4

Tuesday Mid Cash 3

Sunday Eve Cash 3

Stooges

Cobb
                        United States
                        Member #26586
                        November 19, 2005
                        9724 Posts
                        Posted: June 21, 2006, 9:15 am - IP Logged

here is were shift starts example ga , sundays 2 draws and monday midday 2 draws , these numbers can be used to try and hit mondays evening draw if you wish to continue shifting simply get rid of prevous draw wich would be sundays numbers and shift mondays 4 draws to get numbers for tues day mid day draw ,if the number does not come out that you were looking for simply get rid of last draw wich would be mondays mid day draw ,and shift mondays evening and tues mid draw to come up with nums for tues day eve draw and ect. 

Cobb
                          United States
                          Member #26586
                          November 19, 2005
                          9724 Posts
                          Posted: June 21, 2006, 9:24 am - IP Logged

yesterdays draw in ga 873

out side pairs are =05.02          red flag 802 520

doesnt mean they will come that day but they will come ,thats why i say log your your numbers so you can refer back too see if if certain nums keep poppin up  . this sytem doesnt work on its on its 50% system and 50% user. 

United States
                            Member #21627
                            September 12, 2005
                            4138 Posts
                            Posted: June 21, 2006, 9:28 am - IP Logged

So essentially after each draw, you are dropping the oldest draw and shifting back?

So this scenario:

Sunday Eve Cash 3

Monday Mid Cash 4

Monday Mid Cash 3

Sunday Eve Cash 4

Are for Monday Evening's numbers. Then, after Monday evening's draw, it would look like this:

Monday Mid Cash 3

Monday Eve Cash 4

Monday Eve Cash 3

Monday Mid Cash 4

This will be for Tuesday midday? Then, after Tuesday midday's draw, it would look like this:

Monday Eve Cash 3

Tuesday Mid Cash 4

Tuesday Mid Cash 3

Monday Eve Cash 4

For Tuesday evening's numbers? Am I getting this correct?

Stooges

Cobb
                              United States
                              Member #26586
                              November 19, 2005
                              9724 Posts
                              Posted: June 21, 2006, 9:42 am - IP Logged

you got it,  you catch on realy fast  you will learn the rest super fast , i wish i could say the same for the other 200 folk in my inbox  lol. but im here to work with you.                                                                                                       

Page 3 of 17