Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 3:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

a proven system that makes no dreams only income

Topic closed. 242 replies. Last post 10 years ago by truecritic.

Page 15 of 17
PrintE-mailLink
amilby30's avatar - nw logo.jpg
Cobb
United States
Member #26586
November 19, 2005
9719 Posts
Posted: July 7, 2006, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

Amilby30,

Here is your quote: 

"and fast cash  its not about being technical, its havin to much time on your hands. writting programs and all that stuff spread sheet 5 miles long blah( f) that pay me, you gonna have to if you expect me  to spends hours and hours on something for free (ARE YOU CRAZY )"

Now, if I was reading it correctly, you really lashed out at me. Again, if you had read the post I made, I stood up in your defense. So yes, after reading your post I felt like you attacked me for no reason.

In all sincerity, personally I don't care about your method/system, if your attitude about the whole thing is like you are doing us all a favor and we just better D well like your way of treating everyone. Which, in my opinion is not right. Hey, to each his own.

From what I understand, you are doing well with you method/system and I hope you continue to do well and enjoy all your winnings.

Respectfully Yours,

dude i only lash when lashed at ,and out of the thousands of people here on the post if 20 are mad  my odds are lookin good caint please everyone .No matter what i do ,and yes i do feel like im doing people favors if you gave me 10 nums and one hit i would call that a favor that money in my pocket that you help me get .I call that a favor and i say thanks no matter he or she does . alot of  the mad ones are like children on christmas when thier parents say to the child they will get something they realy want and dont get it . shouldnt you apreciate things you are gettin and have the thing you need not the things you want.So i do my job as a poster to most  here i  give them what they NEED winning numbers  ,the system or method whatever is what they WANT.

I LOVE THIS SPORT !!   BY30PREDICTIONS

paurths's avatar - underground
    Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
    Belgium
    Member #19287
    July 29, 2005
    2254 Posts
    Posted: July 7, 2006, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

Great,

now i am crazy because i spend hours and hours on something for free, and i'm having too much time on my hands.

Like i wrote before, it's about being selfish or not.
    It's 3:28 in the morning over here, sure i have too much time on my hands. I write these things late evening and nights just for the fun of it, probably because i don't have nothing to do during the day.
    Heck, i don't see why i should explain myself but if you will be making comments, thinking you know anything about my personal life i will not politly suggest you put a sock in it!

I just noticed "the system" changed again!!! LOL LOL

Greetz
    Ricky

Houston, Texas
      United States
      Member #40954
      June 9, 2006
      25 Posts
      Posted: July 7, 2006, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

Amilby30,

Here is your quote: 

"and fast cash  its not about being technical, its havin to much time on your hands. writting programs and all that stuff spread sheet 5 miles long blah( f) that pay me, you gonna have to if you expect me  to spends hours and hours on something for free (ARE YOU CRAZY )"

Now, if I was reading it correctly, you really lashed out at me. Again, if you had read the post I made, I stood up in your defense. So yes, after reading your post I felt like you attacked me for no reason.

In all sincerity, personally I don't care about your method/system, if your attitude about the whole thing is like you are doing us all a favor and we just better D well like your way of treating everyone. Which, in my opinion is not right. Hey, to each his own.

From what I understand, you are doing well with you method/system and I hope you continue to do well and enjoy all your winnings.

Respectfully Yours,

dude i only lash when lashed at ,and out of the thousands of people here on the post if 20 are mad  my odds are lookin good caint please everyone .No matter what i do ,and yes i do feel like im doing people favors if you gave me 10 nums and one hit i would call that a favor that money in my pocket that you help me get .I call that a favor and i say thanks no matter he or she does . alot of  the mad ones are like children on christmas when thier parents say to the child they will get something they realy want and dont get it . shouldnt you apreciate things you are gettin and have the thing you need not the things you want.So i do my job as a poster to most  here i  give them what they NEED winning numbers  ,the system or method whatever is what they WANT.

Hold up, I'm confused.

You just responded to me saying that you were not talking about me and for us to move on.

Now, you have just responded again to the same post. I thought you wanted to just move on and forget about the whole thing? I was in agreement with that, what happened it the last 10 minutes? Did I miss something? 

Cobb
        United States
        Member #26586
        November 19, 2005
        9719 Posts
        Posted: July 7, 2006, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

well with only 2 parts you might notice that and you can see under it says private message .some do have three i did make a promise but i didnt say to who .But here is a suggesttion your grown ,im grown so we can both see the best  way to put a end to all this chatter is for you justto  not to view my post right? and i do the same ,as i have been doing dont you agree??????

Belgium
          Member #19287
          July 29, 2005
          2254 Posts
          Posted: July 7, 2006, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

well with only 2 parts you might notice that and you can see under it says private message .some do have three i did make a promise but i didnt say to who .But here is a suggesttion your grown ,im grown so we can both see the best  way to put a end to all this chatter is for you justto  not to view my post right? and i do the same ,as i have been doing dont you agree??????

Could you at least just try to write in some kind of understandable English please?
          I can't make head or tails from what you write.

thanx,
          Ricky

Cobb
            United States
            Member #26586
            November 19, 2005
            9719 Posts
            Posted: July 7, 2006, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

darn fast cash i think you type alot faster than i do or something because that reply was to parthus lol .I think you just dont want to like me cause i havent said any thing about you at all, are tryin to back parthus so he will write your program ????  or do you just dont like me .Tell me please cause you respond faster than parthus for me not even to be addressin you .

Cobb
              United States
              Member #26586
              November 19, 2005
              9719 Posts
              Posted: July 7, 2006, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

if i was writing you would be able to understand but since i caint realy TYPE deal with it , you dont have to read it

Belgium
                Member #19287
                July 29, 2005
                2254 Posts
                Posted: July 7, 2006, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

Who's parthus... ?

Cobb
                  United States
                  Member #26586
                  November 19, 2005
                  9719 Posts
                  Posted: July 7, 2006, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

LOL

paurths you are such a good english teacher.I tell you what you teach me how to type i will in return  teach you how to hit numbers deal?

Belgium
                    Member #19287
                    July 29, 2005
                    2254 Posts
                    Posted: July 7, 2006, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

lol, you're funny!

I'm thinking if i should show you some statistics, concerning your "shift method".
                    These statistics will show why it is that the winning number can be created using the past draw (both pick3 and pick4), and, they will also show why it is impossible to hit each draw. (simply because the next number can not always be created using the previous draws)

Anyway, here's a little start, and then i'll call it a night, i have to get some sleep now because one never knows if they will have to much free time on their hands the next day, don't they.

GA eve:
                    For 4715 draws the winning number could be created 728 times with the digits from the previous 2 draws.
                    For 4715 draws the winning number could be created 1139 times with the digits from the previous 3 draws.

GA mid:
                    For 2657 draws the winning number could be created 407 times with the digits from the previous 2 draws.
                    For 2657 draws the winning number could be created 679 times with the digits from the previous 3 draws.

Now, the most is 3 draws that i showed, that's 9 digits. And 1 in 4 draws ... voila, the next number can be created!

Imagine what this means when replacing the 9 digits with... 14 digits....

lol

goodnight
                    parthus

Houston, Texas
                      United States
                      Member #40954
                      June 9, 2006
                      25 Posts
                      Posted: July 7, 2006, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

amilby30,

Go back to your post Today @ 9:26 pm you responded to my earlier post which we agreed to move on.

However, shortly after that you responded again by saying:

"dude i only lash when lashed at ,and out of the thousands of people here on the post if 20 are mad  my odds are lookin good caint please everyone .No matter what i do ,and yes i do feel like im doing people favors if you gave me 10 nums and one hit i would call that a favor that money in my pocket that you help me get .I call that a favor and i say thanks no matter he or she does . alot of  the mad ones are like children on christmas when thier parents say to the child they will get something they realy want and dont get it . shouldnt you apreciate things you are gettin and have the thing you need not the things you want.So i do my job as a poster to most  here i  give them what they NEED winning numbers  ,the system or method whatever is what they WANT."

It's not that I dislike you, I am just trying to get out of this loop I'm in with you. I have agreed to let by gones be by gones and move on. But, for some reason FastCash (which is me) keeps getting these responses like the one above.

The White Flag is up and I have moved on.

Do we have an understanding?

Cobb
                        United States
                        Member #26586
                        November 19, 2005
                        9719 Posts
                        Posted: July 7, 2006, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

paurths i wouldnt expect you to know what your doing with shift because you dont realy know do you ????  you can write 100 programs tonite and you still wouldnt have it because it to simple for you to understand , i think you are to smart to understand something that is so simple,and also you not knowing the rest but other than that ,this system is to simple for some one like you . So just move on  this system doesnt work.

To all, the shift system doesnt  realy work  cash 3,cash4,cash,5 none of them its just  all smoke  i would  give this advice to all .Do not play  my numbers they  take to long to come .

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
                          Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #22395
                          September 24, 2005
                          1583 Posts
                          Posted: July 8, 2006, 12:27 am - IP Logged

"whats not  arrogant,rude,lying, and all that other crap you said about gambling," 

....The answer is:  every other person that posts here.

"yes i am all those thing you said and so  are most people who are good at what  they do athletes,lawyers,singers,ect. not just good i mean real good"

Tell me some of the names of "real good" people that are as rude and arrogant as you.  I haven't seen anyone like you!  Even Presidents have apologized.

"i fill like i work for the POST i have refered many of people to this site when im in stores playin my numbers,people  ask me wantin to know how i hit so often since im regular thier in the store."

Hope you didn't write it down for them!  BTW...if any of you fine people are here that amilby gave directions to, please post.  I'd like to see just how much good "bizz"  she created here.  (Amilby please do not post any make-believe friends of yours).

"paurths you are such a good english teacher.I tell you what you teach me how to type i will in return  teach you how to hit numbers deal?"

I know people that type with 2 fingers - and do just fine.  So that is not your problem.  Your problem is that you didn't follow the free advice I gave you.         

But it does look like we are making some progress - we have a "deal" in writing.  Amilby is finally going to show paurths "how to hit numbers!!!"

Whoops...here is her very next post...

"i think you are to smart to understand something that is so simple,and also you not knowing the rest but other than that ,this system is to simple for some one like you . So just move on  this system doesnt work." 

Deal or No Deal? Paurths, you are just too slow at teaching amilby how to type!  You should have grabbed that deal, they change faster than a tornado!

Piece of work!

Cobb
                            United States
                            Member #26586
                            November 19, 2005
                            9719 Posts
                            Posted: July 8, 2006, 12:44 am - IP Logged

lol

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
                              Member #27050
                              November 26, 2005
                              40272 Posts
                              Posted: July 8, 2006, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

I've been following this post on and off.....I was surprised to see what it has turned into!  If I may shed some light on this........?

I think most everyone knows that ALL systems don't work ALL the time.  That's nothing new...if there was one out there, we'd be making tons of money and not even discussing this topic (unless of course THIS system was the system!!)  :-)

I think amilby30's shift system shows merit as a tool to be used in conjunction with other systems, speadsheet, etc.  A good example was last night's GA draw 120.  The system showed it straight.  Fortunately I was able to catch that number, in part, due to amilby30's shift system.  As it turns out, I only played a few of the numbers generated by the system because they came up during other works.  For the 120, series numbers were way overdue in GA, so I played it......

May I suggest people just move on and focus on what we're all here for....making money off the lottery!!!    Phew

Lep

Page 15 of 17