Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

a proven system that makes no dreams only income

Topic closed. 242 replies. Last post 10 years ago by truecritic.

Page 16 of 17
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19831 Posts
Posted: July 8, 2006, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

Calabs,

I agree, everyone who come to LP should know lottery systems don't work all the time and most are doing good to match the average outcomes of a random number generator.  It just when a LP member title a thread "a proven system that makes no dreams only income" some readers level of expectations are high and the letdown is harder to take, so they express anger.  I agree with Amilby30, she has the same rights to post a theory as other posters and it's not arrogant or rude of her to believe what she post even if it doesn't live up the title of the thread.  I would advise all those angry readers to continue looking, maybe someday someone will actually post a system that wins money.  Good luck.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

paurths's avatar - underground
    Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
    Belgium
    Member #19287
    July 29, 2005
    2254 Posts
    Posted: July 8, 2006, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

lol RJOh, There's alot more going on than just the title of the thread...

I'm actually a little surprised with your post. You're usually one of the first who, when someone posts something that comes even close to "winning system"..., digs a hole to burry that "winning system" in, mostly with statistics.

Greetz
    Ricky

Belgium
      Member #19287
      July 29, 2005
      2254 Posts
      Posted: July 8, 2006, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

btw, i wrote before that this method might be something,
      and i'll show you some stats to "prove" it lol (i posted them before):

This is GA eve
      For 4715 draws the winning number could be created 728 times with the digits from the previous 2 draws.
      For 4715 draws the winning number could be created 1139 times with the digits from the previous 3 draws.

Explanation
      e.g. last draw : 314
      previous 3 draws: 326 and 540 and 129: winner.

e.g. last draw : 344
      previous 3 draws 326 and 540 and 335: not a winner, since digit 4 only occurs 1 time!

Now, instead of using draws from the same game (6 or 9 digits), let's use the midday draw for the same state, and then both pick4-draws,
      we now have 14 digits to create our numbers from.
      The odds, that the winning number can be created with those digits, look alot better already, don't you think?
      Also, using numbers from different games kinda takes care of the fact that if you would use digits from the same game, you will have to deal with digits that have been cold for several draws and suddenly they come in, but ofcourse they were not in the workout b/c they did not fall the past few draws. That problem is pretty much gone when using those different games.

One little problem 'tho, with 6 digits there are only so much possible combinations, with 14 digits.... well, the odds grow against you...

I never disapproved the method.

I played these midday-states on the predictionboard, using "the shift":
      DE
      GA
      IL
      IN
      KY
      MD
      MI
      MO
      NJ
      NY
      OH
      PA
      DC

that's 13 games, how many hits did "the shift" produce this midday in those states? (using amilby's workout)

Zero, nada, 0, ...
      My stats were already bad lol, but now (and i tested pick4 too) they will surely go below ground LOL

Greetz
      Ricky

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: July 8, 2006, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

proof is something you need ,not me im not going to court.i dont owe you any thing so write a program and figure out the winning method .

Here, i will post your thread-title again:

a proven system that makes no dreams only income

What it comes down to: you claim that "the shift" is proven.
        So someone comes along and asks to see that proof.
        Your answer is "i don't owe you anything"

I know what that makes you in my book... and i think others know it too...

lol, what sarcasme is that? If i write these tools for LP-members, i do it because it will save them time to not do their workouts on paper anymore.
        For you that seems like a big joke to make fun of?
        I find that pretty disgusting.

btw, anyone seen "lotto newb" lately? Sleep

Lurking

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
          Member #5344
          June 30, 2004
          23641 Posts
          Posted: July 8, 2006, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

Paurths your program has help reduce time.. and provided me with three pick 4 hits in TN in a row..

Man.. I bet those didn't show up in a shift...

Cleveland, TN
            United States
            Member #4146
            March 25, 2004
            304 Posts
            Posted: July 8, 2006, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

Tntea,

I wish I could start hitting the Cash 4 in Tennessee using Paurths system.  I don't even know how to begin or what numbers to input.

Thanks,

Allen

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19831 Posts
              Posted: July 8, 2006, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

I'm actually a little surprised with your post. You're usually one of the first who, when someone posts something that comes even close to "winning system"..., digs a hole to burry that "winning system" in, mostly with statistics.

Greetz
              Ricky

Ricky,

I'm trying to be more understanding after some members have suggested that the truth is too negative and spoils the fun of posting a theories for many members.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Belgium
                Member #19287
                July 29, 2005
                2254 Posts
                Posted: July 8, 2006, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

Greetz
                Ricky

Ricky,

I'm trying to be more understanding after some members have suggested that the truth is too negative and spoils the fun of posting a theories for many members.

RJOh

Hi RJOh,

lol, darn man, i liked that about you; no messing around, right to the point: "here are the statistics", bottom of the ninth lol

Greetz
                Ricky

United States
                  Member #5344
                  June 30, 2004
                  23641 Posts
                  Posted: July 8, 2006, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

Tntea,

I wish I could start hitting the Cash 4 in Tennessee using Paurths system.  I don't even know how to begin or what numbers to input.

Thanks,

Allen

Mail For Youyou got mail.. good luck

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                    The Carolinas - Charlotte
                    United States
                    Member #21627
                    September 12, 2005
                    4138 Posts
                    Posted: July 8, 2006, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

tntea

I need that mail too, please :) Or did you send that to me already?

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

Belgium
                      Member #19287
                      July 29, 2005
                      2254 Posts
                      Posted: July 8, 2006, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

Tntea,

Thanks,

Allen

Hi,

lol, can you send it to me also please?

Thanx
                      Ricky

@alhuds: it's not my system (at least not that i know of lol)

United States
                        Member #5344
                        June 30, 2004
                        23641 Posts
                        Posted: July 8, 2006, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

Tntea,

Thanks,

Allen

Hi,

lol, can you send it to me also please?

Thanx
                        Ricky

@alhuds: it's not my system (at least not that i know of lol)

Paurths.. you were the one that listed the numbers.. lol

pairs  89 87 83 39 37 97

put with these

01 02 04 06 05

12 14 15 16

24 25 26

46 45

8901, 8902, 8904, 8906, 8905, 8912, 8914, 8915, 8916, 8924, 8925, 8926, 8946, 8945, 8956, 7801, 7802, 7804, 7806, 7805, 7812, 7814, 7815, 7816, 7824, 7825, 7826, 7846, 7845, 7856, 3801, 3802, 3804, 3806, 3805, 3812, 3814, 3815, 3816, 3824, 3825, 3826, 3846, 3845, 3856, 3901, 3902, 3904, 3906, 3905, 3912, 3914, 3915, 3916, 3924, 3925, 3926, 3946, 3945, 3956, 3701, 3702, 3704, 3706, 3705, 3712, 3714, 3715, 3716, 3724, 3725, 3726, 3746, 3745, 3756, 7901, 7902, 7904, 7906, 7905, 7912, 7914, 7915, 7916, 7924, 7925, 7926, 7946, 7945, 7956

I haven't done anything with the system that hasn't been discussed on here.. I was using WinD system with pairs.. Got the last three hits in TN.. Missed Royally tonight..

United States
                          Member #5344
                          June 30, 2004
                          23641 Posts
                          Posted: July 8, 2006, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

I've been following this post on and off.....I was surprised to see what it has turned into!  If I may shed some light on this........?

I think most everyone knows that ALL systems don't work ALL the time.  That's nothing new...if there was one out there, we'd be making tons of money and not even discussing this topic (unless of course THIS system was the system!!)  :-)

I think amilby30's shift system shows merit as a tool to be used in conjunction with other systems, speadsheet, etc.  A good example was last night's GA draw 120.  The system showed it straight.  Fortunately I was able to catch that number, in part, due to amilby30's shift system.  As it turns out, I only played a few of the numbers generated by the system because they came up during other works.  For the 120, series numbers were way overdue in GA, so I played it......

May I suggest people just move on and focus on what we're all here for....making money off the lottery!!!    Phew

Sounds very good to me..

Once I tried to help people with the vtracs. Although , as explained by many people who pmmed me.., some didn't have the eye to see what I was looking for. I got lots of flack with the system..  I still use vtracs as a very valuable tool to receive hits. It works better in some states than others.. Ga is the best I think of all..

Amibly has something she believes in.  It helps her receive hits that she is satisfied with. It may be in  her best interest to back off the system.. Use it and win and not have all the flack.  That is what I do with the vtracs.

The stress she is receiving could be costing her some hits.. Been there and done that too. 

I believe most are more upset with her because of other issues other than the shift system. 

I tried working with Amibly to share ideas for GA and TN.. She blocked me. I didn't lose anything. I only had some straights for GA to share.

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                            The Carolinas - Charlotte
                            United States
                            Member #21627
                            September 12, 2005
                            4138 Posts
                            Posted: July 8, 2006, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

I remember when you got roasted up...that stunk

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

United States
                              Member #5344
                              June 30, 2004
                              23641 Posts
                              Posted: July 8, 2006, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

I remember when you got roasted up...that stunk

Yes it did.. but as with all things. I considered it a lesson learned. 

Those who laugh last,  Wins~  LOL

Page 16 of 17