Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Spawn Origins of Pick 3 numbers that produce hits for many systems.

Topic closed. 95 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Raven62.

Page 1 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
Kola's avatar - image
Blundering Time Traveler

United States
Member #28945
December 25, 2005
1527 Posts
Posted: June 26, 2006, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

I have found a wrapdown or rundown that will give you the number in the next draw. It seems that the wrapdown spawns or gives birth to the numbers that come out in the next draw. It seems the varoius systems on this site track the numbers from this particular wrapdown. That is why Ambily' shift system works so well, and Tntea V-tracs, and Fibbonaci's Pairs, and etc...The number is always in this cluster. Now sometimes it may not, but I say always because i have see it always come out in all present draws, and backtested draws. I call this the Spawn Wrapdown Addition Method or just Spawn. This is it:

If you add the last two draws using lottery math, you will have a new number that you will use to do a wrapdown. Lets use a NY result that once came out. The last two draws are 323 and 620. The new number after lottery math is 943. So you do a wrapdown of 943, which is:

9 4 3 
 0 5 4
 1 6 5
 2 7 6
 3 8 7 
 4 9 8
 5 0 9
 6 1 0
 7 2 1
 8 3 2

The next draw was 979. If you look closely at the rundown. Rows 5, 6, and 7 contain the winning number in a cluster. Row 5 begins with 7 at the end, and goes to row 6 with 9 in the middle and end with row 7 with 9 at the end.The winning number is always in a cluster, and hardly ever separated by even 1 digit. The very, very few times the digits are separated, its not more than1 digit away. Its still in a cluster.The number may run vertically, diagonally, horizontally, or snake around like in the present example. This addition method is the only method that I have seen do this consistently with rundowns.

When I look at the results of all the systems that present themselves on this website, it seems that the numbers are culled from the clusters of numbers in the Spawn Wrapdown.

Please take note that the above number could have come out like 744 or 749 or 249 or 299. Yes, the winning number may come out as a mirror as well. If you can cull out the winning cluster of number, all you have to do is do all the  permutations of that number to cover the mirrors.

Example is 743, 793, 798, 847, 892, 284, 432, 293. Again if the numbers seem like they are not in a cluster, the mirror of the digits are there.

I will post other observations about the Spawn

brooklyn
    United States
    Member #12915
    March 25, 2005
    111 Posts
    Posted: June 26, 2006, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

what is a good number for new york this evening

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
      Member #14
      November 9, 2001
      31337 Posts
      Posted: June 26, 2006, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

interesting

love to nibble those micey feet.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: June 26, 2006, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

Interesting indeed.. Thanks

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

tiber's avatar - underground
          Port Orange florida
          United States
          Member #8611
          November 11, 2004
          2265 Posts
          Posted: June 26, 2006, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

Try this rundown that I use for Ill.midday  take the last two draws.subtract them .then using the number 317 add till you wrap.

Now taking the last three digits of  0,5,7 underline all the numbers that have any of the three in them, with this method the number that came out 194 is right their. The winning number will always cross the line.

CASH3FTW's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
            Georgia USA
            United States
            Member #39686
            May 20, 2006
            103 Posts
            Posted: June 26, 2006, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

I have been doing this for months now. each number I get for example I get 764 I play 763 and 765. Play the brother and the sister!!! I have won many times like this.

georgia
              United States
              Member #38298
              April 26, 2006
              205 Posts
              Posted: June 26, 2006, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

346            added 2 of ga draws

814          got      814

937            added1to first #  added 2 to second # 3  to third #

058            then added 1to first # added 2 to second # then 1to third # all the way down till i got back to

179          original first number of 8 in 814

290            as you can see 311 came to ga as113

311                tried on some of the draws  impressive

553            just    observing

795              hope  this helps

Kola's avatar - image
                Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                Member #28945
                December 25, 2005
                1527 Posts
                Posted: June 27, 2006, 12:26 am - IP Logged

346            added 2 of ga draws

814          got      814

937            added1to first #  added 2 to second # 3  to third #

058            then added 1to first # added 2 to second # then 1to third # all the way down till i got back to

179          original first number of 8 in 814

290            as you can see 311 came to ga as113

311                tried on some of the draws  impressive

553            just    observing

795              hope  this helps

Hi KnockKnock,

You did regular math when you added the numbers, which is fine, but lottery math is much more consistent. In lottery math you would have ended up with 704, and the 311 cluster would have been tightly packed in the wrapdown. Sometimes I do go between regular and lottery math, but for the Spawn Technique, lottery math is best. Although, for your state, it may be different.

Remember that the winning number is not always in horizontal row. It could be in a vertical, diagnonal, or grapvine formation as well.

Kola's avatar - image
                  Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                  Member #28945
                  December 25, 2005
                  1527 Posts
                  Posted: June 27, 2006, 12:31 am - IP Logged

Interesting indeed.. Thanks

Your welcome.

Until the correct winning number can be picked out of the Spawn, the Spawn can serve as a great filter, because you know that if the numbers don't follow the forms mentioned above along with other kinds of clustered forms, the number you may have one wanted to play will not come out in the winning draw.

Kola's avatar - image
                    Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                    Member #28945
                    December 25, 2005
                    1527 Posts
                    Posted: June 27, 2006, 12:36 am - IP Logged

Try this rundown that I use for Ill.midday  take the last two draws.subtract them .then using the number 317 add till you wrap.

Now taking the last three digits of  0,5,7 underline all the numbers that have any of the three in them, with this method the number that came out 194 is right their. The winning number will always cross the line.

Hi Tiber. Thanks for the contribution. I'll look into it.

Subtraction is a viable method as well. I use to use it for my DSUM System. I found addition was much stronger. But the number you get after adding is not the number you put into the DSUM program. I'll go into it within a few days.

I like the 317 twist you throw into it. You may want to try wrapping with the number of days in a year.

Yep! Try wrapping with 365, and see the kind of alchemy that produces. Also you can try adding the last two draws and wrapping with 365. You may get hits. Thanks again

Kola's avatar - image
                      Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                      Member #28945
                      December 25, 2005
                      1527 Posts
                      Posted: June 27, 2006, 12:45 am - IP Logged

I have been doing this for months now. each number I get for example I get 764 I play 763 and 765. Play the brother and the sister!!! I have won many times like this.

Thats great CASH3FTW!

Yes, because of the clustering of the winning number you would get hits.

United States
                        Member #17555
                        June 22, 2005
                        5582 Posts
                        Posted: June 27, 2006, 12:48 am - IP Logged

Interesting.....I did something very similar a few months ago, but didn't post it. My version only used the last winning number result to do the workout, instead of adding the last two winning number's results.

So for June 27 for Florida, Tuesday workout.....The last two winning numbers were 036, and 837. Math would yield 864. 

Let's see where the cluster appears......

I like this......

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                          Member #1987
                          August 5, 2003
                          8968 Posts
                          Posted: June 27, 2006, 12:56 am - IP Logged

Interesting.....I did something very similar a few months ago, but didn't post it. My version only used the last winning number result to do the workout, instead of adding the last two winning number's results.

So for June 27 for Florida, Tuesday workout.....The last two winning numbers were 036, and 837. Math would yield 864. 

I like this......

Hey there pac, if you are performing lottery math, wouldn't that be 863.

----

Kola's avatar - image
                            Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                            Member #28945
                            December 25, 2005
                            1527 Posts
                            Posted: June 27, 2006, 12:59 am - IP Logged

Hi Tiber. Thanks for the contribution. I'll look into it.

Subtraction is a viable method as well. I use to use it for my DSUM System. I found addition was much stronger. But the number you get after adding is not the number you put into the DSUM program. I'll go into it within a few days.

I like the 317 twist you throw into it. You may want to try wrapping with the number of days in a year.

Yep! Try wrapping with 365, and see the kind of alchemy that produces. Also you can try adding the last two draws and wrapping with 365. You may get hits. Thanks again

You can try wrapping with 356 as well.

Kola's avatar - image
                              Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                              Member #28945
                              December 25, 2005
                              1527 Posts
                              Posted: June 27, 2006, 1:06 am - IP Logged

I like this......

The cluster will appear Pac. Remember, if the next draw comes out and its not in the Spawn wrap, look again. The mirror of the number is there. Most likely 1 or 2 digits woiuld have been mirrored. Not all three.