Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 12:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Spawn Origins of Pick 3 numbers that produce hits for many systems.

Topic closed. 95 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Raven62.

Page 3 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
paurths's avatar - underground
Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
Belgium
Member #19287
July 29, 2005
2254 Posts
Posted: June 27, 2006, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

To Put this in an Excel WorkSheet, does anyone know the Excel Formulas for doing Lottery Math?

I don't have an English-excelversion, so i hope this comes out correctly translated...

Assume you have in cell A1 the value 8,
and in cell A2 the value 6
if you add these two the result would be 14, and you only need the last digit.

This is the formula:
=IF((A1+A2) > 9;Right(A1+A2;1);A1+A2)

greetz
Ricky

Belgium
    Member #19287
    July 29, 2005
    2254 Posts
    Posted: June 27, 2006, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

what is a good number for new york this evening

Hi Joyann111us,

I missed this.

But if you would like some numbers for

NY - June 27th Midday Draw,

198, 199, 149, 130, 190, 145, 140, 127, 124, 624,

921, 256, 756, 132, 137, 841, 274, 182, 318 , 459

After taking either or both numbers you have to do the mirror permutations. before I do that, I'll illustrate the SPAWN WRAP.

The last two draws were 685, and 010. Add both together, and you get 695. Wrapdown 695.

If you look below, I highlighted a few of my clusters, not all

6 9 5
     7 0 6
     8 1 7
     9 2 8
     0 3 9
     1 4 0
     2 5 1
     3 6 2
     4 7 3
     5 8 4

Hi Joyann111us,

The result for NY Midday was 821. According to the numbers I input above - 182 - I got a BOX HIT.

If you look at the Spawn Wrap,, you will see the 821 cluster is right there. Look at the highlighted red numbers and look at the 2 beside the 9.

Nice call, Kola, very nice call!!!

But how does one pick the correct "cluster"?
    There are so many of them

greetz
    Ricky

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: June 27, 2006, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

Hi Joyann111us,

I missed this.

After taking either or both numbers you have to do the mirror permutations. before I do that, I'll illustrate the SPAWN WRAP.

The last two draws were 685, and 010. Add both together, and you get 695. Wrapdown 695.

6 9 5
       7 0 6
       8 1 7
       9 2 8
       0 3 9
       1 4 0
       2 5 1
       3 6 2
       4 7 3
       5 8 4

Hi Joyann111us,

The result for NY Midday was 821. According to the numbers I input above - 182 - I got a BOX HIT.

If you look at the Spawn Wrap,, you will see the 821 cluster is right there. Look at the highlighted red numbers and look at the 2 beside the 9.

greetz
      Ricky

When I do this I notice that you have every possible digit for each position. So the combo will be setting there some where in the mix.

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Belgium
        Member #19287
        July 29, 2005
        2254 Posts
        Posted: June 27, 2006, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

I have not counted them yet, but one can create pretty much every possible combination, give or take a few.
        The winning number will almost be always there. (almost, because i found some draws for several states that did not give this result)

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
          Member #5344
          June 30, 2004
          23641 Posts
          Posted: June 27, 2006, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

I have not counted them yet, but one can create pretty much every possible combination, give or take a few.
          The winning number will almost be always there. (almost, because i found some draws for several states that did not give this result)

It hurts when the number being wrapped is a double.. that throws everything haywired..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Kola's avatar - image
            Blundering Time Traveler

United States
            Member #28945
            December 25, 2005
            1531 Posts
            Posted: June 27, 2006, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

Hi Joyann111us,

I missed this.

6 9 5
             7 0 6
             8 1 7
             9 2 8
             0 3 9
             1 4 0
             2 5 1
             3 6 2
             4 7 3
             5 8 4

Hi Joyann111us,

greetz
            Ricky

Thanks Ricky.

There are couple of methods I use among others to re-inforce or double check possible winning numbers.

In one technique, you can take the 5th and 6th draw and add them together using regular math. Then divide it by 2. That number will sometimes be the number in the next draw, or its mirror, or just put it into DSUM, and you will net the number. Or to be safe, you can take that number and compare it to the SPAWN WrAP. You will see its cluster right there. Use the cluster and the numbers around it as possible picks. For example in the Spawn wrap that i used to get the winning number I added the 5th and 6th draw using regular math. That would be 039 + 140 = 179. The winning number was 821. very close. The 2 is mirror of the 7, and the 8 is 1 digit below 9. I looked on the cluster and took the numbers around 179.

6 9 5
             7 0 6
             8 1 7
             9 2 8
             0 3 9
             1 4 0
             2 5 1
             3 6 2
             4 7 3
             5 8 4

Another even greater technique is to break Spawn in half. The top half will run from 695 to 039, and the bottom half are the mirrors that run from 140 t0 584.

Now using regular math add all of the digits together in the top half. They are 695+706+817+928+039. It will equal 3,185. You then divide that number to get the average of the Shells or rows in Spawn. The average is 3185 divided by 5 is 637. Now 637 is the exact mirror of the winning number I picked for the midday draw, which again is 812.

6 9 5
             7 0 6
             8 1 7
             9 2 8
             0 3 9
             1 4 0
             2 5 1
             3 6 2
             4 7 3
             5 8 4

Sometimes the bottom half will work, but most often if its the greater number. What I mean by that is if you add all the rows in any Pick 3 wrap, the value you will get is 4995. The winning number will mostly be found in the Spawn half that has the most value like the 3185 above. The bottom half was 1810. The bigger half could be in the top or bottom. You have to add it.

I promise you will be closer to breaking the Lotto bank if you realy really study the Spawn Wrap. Explore. Take into account sums, root sums, average sum and throw every formula that you know at it. I think it will reap tremendous dividends. You will be able to converge on using just a few numbers like 20 or less.

After doing various kinds of Spawn manipulations, I am sometimes at a loss to pick the right numbers. So when all else fails, I DSUM. It will save me, and I will always make a profit. if I choose to DSUM as a last resort, I will play the 64 base numbers, and that's it. That's all you need. Because I am sure DSUM will handle it, I often play the combo version of each numbers just to get the straight. Very profitable indeed!

I hope I communicated this well.

Kola's avatar - image
              Blundering Time Traveler

United States
              Member #28945
              December 25, 2005
              1531 Posts
              Posted: June 27, 2006, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

Hi Joyann111us,

I missed this.

6 9 5
               7 0 6
               8 1 7
               9 2 8
               0 3 9
               1 4 0
               2 5 1
               3 6 2
               4 7 3
               5 8 4

Hi Joyann111us,

greetz
              Ricky

When I do this I notice that you have every possible digit for each position. So the combo will be setting there some where in the mix.

Or its mirror. I haven't seen all the digits mirrored yet. Just 1 or 2 of them

Kola's avatar - image
                Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                Member #28945
                December 25, 2005
                1531 Posts
                Posted: June 27, 2006, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

Yes Ricky. Its true you can create endless combos. Any system you use to get numbers, for the most part, has to pass the Spawn Test. Remember the mirror as well.

I would like to see those few draws you noticed that didn't produce a winning SPAWN. It might present another revelation for me after looking at its pattern for a while.  Please do send

Kola's avatar - image
                  Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                  Member #28945
                  December 25, 2005
                  1531 Posts
                  Posted: June 27, 2006, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

It hurts when the number being wrapped is a double.. that throws everything haywired..

Kind of. But the winning number will be clustered there as well. In the doubles you speak of, mirrors are rampant.

brooklyn
                    United States
                    Member #12915
                    March 25, 2005
                    111 Posts
                    Posted: June 27, 2006, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

Hi 

Thanks for the information.  Unfortunately i was not at home.  I hope the other numbers can produce some hits.  Should I continue this for all numbers

Kola's avatar - image
                      Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                      Member #28945
                      December 25, 2005
                      1531 Posts
                      Posted: June 27, 2006, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

Hi 

Thanks for the information.  Unfortunately i was not at home.  I hope the other numbers can produce some hits.  Should I continue this for all numbers

Gooood Question Joyann. I never thought of looking for that. I guess, because my focus has always been to hit draw after draw consecutively. I guess if I were to hold and keep numbers, there would be draws that I would not hit. So updating from draw to draw is important. Check it though.

I'm sure that the numbers clustered together or even in the whle SPAWN will pop up in different states. I think you would have to look at the SPAWNS of the states that tend to lead these travelling numbers, or not even just the leaders. Any sister state will be sufficient.

I'm not really posting numbers now. I'm busy having fun testing, and fiddiling with pen and paper. Hopefully soon. I'm brazen when it comes to playing for myself. If I lose money, thats okay. Its the nature of the game. But before I post for others, I have to be more exacting than I am. Soon though...

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
                        Wisconsin
                        United States
                        Member #1303
                        March 27, 2003
                        1508 Posts
                        Posted: June 27, 2006, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

If these columns were the digits by frequency for the weeks past you would find the same kind of inter-relationship clusters, key-hole, effects, etc.  After the draw you can allways find the win, before there is one hell of a lot of possible combinations to play. 

Not to say I'm killing the idea, because some people can see the pattern and find such useful for picking the numbers like reading tea leaves.  The point is there is no automatic correct answer unless you see it.

BobP

The combinations...Ah, ain't that the truth.

Your not killing the idea at all BobP. Your being realistic. But it may not be as difficult as you think to pick great numbers from draw to draw. I will go little  deeper in to Spawn, within the next few days. Hopefully, it'll much easier than "reading tea leaves". LOL.

Hope you find something. Bob P was correct, and this is an old feature of wrapping. It DOES work, however, the real problem is in finding the winning combination in that matrix/cluster without producing so many combos that you can not make a profit when you do hit it.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
                          Wisconsin
                          United States
                          Member #1303
                          March 27, 2003
                          1508 Posts
                          Posted: June 27, 2006, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

Correct. Wrapping a double is entirely useless. It's more a sign "Don't play today".

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

FrankieH's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                            Member #21258
                            September 5, 2005
                            267 Posts
                            Posted: June 27, 2006, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

"The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence."

(Confucius)

Well done Kola. Keep up the good work!

Lady FrankieH 

Kola's avatar - image
                              Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                              Member #28945
                              December 25, 2005
                              1531 Posts
                              Posted: June 27, 2006, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

If these columns were the digits by frequency for the weeks past you would find the same kind of inter-relationship clusters, key-hole, effects, etc.  After the draw you can allways find the win, before there is one hell of a lot of possible combinations to play. 

Not to say I'm killing the idea, because some people can see the pattern and find such useful for picking the numbers like reading tea leaves.  The point is there is no automatic correct answer unless you see it.

BobP

The combinations...Ah, ain't that the truth.

Your not killing the idea at all BobP. Your being realistic. But it may not be as difficult as you think to pick great numbers from draw to draw. I will go little  deeper in to Spawn, within the next few days. Hopefully, it'll much easier than "reading tea leaves". LOL.

Hope you find something. Bob P was correct, and this is an old feature of wrapping. It DOES work, however, the real problem is in finding the winning combination in that matrix/cluster without producing so many combos that you can not make a profit when you do hit it.

Hi Badger. I think if one studies the Spawn wrapdown, the combos you pick will not be so randon. I don't know if you got a chance to read the whole thread, but I listed two ways to start culling a winning number. Studying Spawn will yield more things. I don't think its clustered by accident.