Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Spawn Origins of Pick 3 numbers that produce hits for many systems.

Topic closed. 95 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Raven62.

Page 4 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
Kola's avatar - image
Blundering Time Traveler

United States
Member #28945
December 25, 2005
1532 Posts
Posted: June 27, 2006, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

I have not counted them yet, but one can create pretty much every possible combination, give or take a few.
The winning number will almost be always there. (almost, because i found some draws for several states that did not give this result)

It hurts when the number being wrapped is a double.. that throws everything haywired..

Correct. Wrapping a double is entirely useless. It's more a sign "Don't play today".

I dunno....The Spawn Wrap will usually contain the number even if the sum of the last two draws is a double. For me its a sign - DO PLAY! Doubles mean dollars.

CASH3FTW's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
    Georgia USA
    United States
    Member #39686
    May 20, 2006
    103 Posts
    Posted: June 27, 2006, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

I been doing this for months and I will explain how I do it. 

Ok last draw for example was 831

I take 831

and stop when the top number comes back in.  Then I take the top 3 numbers and make about 5-6 combos with it .  Then I get the middle 3 and make 5-6 combos and last 3 numbers and make 5-6 combos.  I have found they mainly hit top, middle, or bottom.  Sometimes they will hit other places but most they wont.  Ok then I play them.  I won 3 days in a row last week. I usually play somewhere between 35-40 numbers a day.  What I do is say I play 678.  I will play 677, 678 and 679. Then I go to my next number for example it would be 365 and then I will play 364, 365, 366.   I go down the list until I get 35-40 numbers.  If there is a repeat number then I dont play the 2nd number but keep on going not making any duplicate's.  Online 40 numbers for .25 are $10.00.  I have won more this way then any system or method I have tried.

Also I found another way to wrap numbers.  Each number I add 123 to for example

Last draw was 831 

and stop there and repeat the process above.  I have won this way too.  I usually compare both wrap down of numbers and decide my numbers from there.   THis has been working for GA and might work better in other states I haven't had time to try it yet.  Good luck to all trying this cause I can guarantee I have won doing this. I cannot say how to pick the numbers.  You have to look at the list and just play it.  What I do to alot of numbers is try to play atleast 1 number from the previous in 40% of my numbers because most of the time a number from previous draw will be in the next drawing.  Good luck again !!!!

Kola's avatar - image
      Blundering Time Traveler

United States
      Member #28945
      December 25, 2005
      1532 Posts
      Posted: June 27, 2006, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

"The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence."

(Confucius)

Well done Kola. Keep up the good work!

Lady FrankieH 

Thank you Lady FrankieH.

Kola's avatar - image
        Blundering Time Traveler

United States
        Member #28945
        December 25, 2005
        1532 Posts
        Posted: June 27, 2006, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

I been doing this for months and I will explain how I do it. 

Ok last draw for example was 831

I take 831

and stop when the top number comes back in.  Then I take the top 3 numbers and make about 5-6 combos with it .  Then I get the middle 3 and make 5-6 combos and last 3 numbers and make 5-6 combos.  I have found they mainly hit top, middle, or bottom.  Sometimes they will hit other places but most they wont.  Ok then I play them.  I won 3 days in a row last week. I usually play somewhere between 35-40 numbers a day.  What I do is say I play 678.  I will play 677, 678 and 679. Then I go to my next number for example it would be 365 and then I will play 364, 365, 366.   I go down the list until I get 35-40 numbers.  If there is a repeat number then I dont play the 2nd number but keep on going not making any duplicate's.  Online 40 numbers for .25 are $10.00.  I have won more this way then any system or method I have tried.

Also I found another way to wrap numbers.  Each number I add 123 to for example

Last draw was 831 

and stop there and repeat the process above.  I have won this way too.  I usually compare both wrap down of numbers and decide my numbers from there.   THis has been working for GA and might work better in other states I haven't had time to try it yet.  Good luck to all trying this cause I can guarantee I have won doing this. I cannot say how to pick the numbers.  You have to look at the list and just play it.  What I do to alot of numbers is try to play atleast 1 number from the previous in 40% of my numbers because most of the time a number from previous draw will be in the next drawing.  Good luck again !!!!

Great Stuff Cash3FTW. Yes this wrap method will produce hits, because as we know the next draw is a harmonic of the last one.

I feel that the last two taken together as in Spawn have more resonance and farther impact the winning number. Spawn's shell values, and row sums may also help to drasctically reduce the numbers played even more. Explore.

Thanks for another great tool in the arsenal Cash3FTW!

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
          Wisconsin
          United States
          Member #1303
          March 27, 2003
          1508 Posts
          Posted: June 27, 2006, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

I have not counted them yet, but one can create pretty much every possible combination, give or take a few.
          The winning number will almost be always there. (almost, because i found some draws for several states that did not give this result)

It hurts when the number being wrapped is a double.. that throws everything haywired..

Correct. Wrapping a double is entirely useless. It's more a sign "Don't play today".

I dunno....The Spawn Wrap will usually contain the number even if the sum of the last two draws is a double. For me its a sign - DO PLAY! Doubles mean dollars.

Now in this case I have to respectfully disagree.  I've done a number of wraps where adding the two combos togehter produces a double (like 633 e.g.)  And that limits you a great deal, since the 2nd and third columns of the wrap are going to be identical.  And doubles in the wrap do NOT insure that a double will be drawn. If a single hits, you usually have to REALLy "reach" to find anything...but you need to be able to use the SPAWN matrix by finding three-digit combos that TOUCH each other. When you see the winner and you say "Oh, but it was only one jump away over this other digit" all you're doing is rationalizing the backtesting and making it "fit".

This brings up something else.  While we (at least I) don't have a valid alternative to backtesting, backtesting itself has an inherent problem.  It is OFTEN the case where we can find the winner out of a group of combos we "would have could have" bet when we back test. But that is NOT the same as being able to PICK the winning combo BEFORE the drawing. As they say "hindsight is 20/20 " Much like DSUMS, which DOES 99% of the time produce a box hit in hindsight, but you have to be able to pick it out of the 180-220 combos BEFORE it hits.....and you have to do it in such a manner that you make a PROFIT from using it.  Playing 75 combos a day and hitting only 40% of the time will lose you money over a year, in spite of providing many hits during the year.  It's back again to the difference between "hitting" and "winning".  To me, "winning" is what's hard. To "win" means you make more money over the calendar year than you put into the game. "hitting" isn't alll that hard. Last year I made a couple hundred profit. Not all that much. But I "hit" almost 40 times.  I'd rather win than hit.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
            Member #5344
            June 30, 2004
            23641 Posts
            Posted: June 27, 2006, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

Now in this case I have to respectfully disagree.  I've done a number of wraps where adding the two combos togehter produces a double (like 633 e.g.)  And that limits you a great deal, since the 2nd and third columns of the wrap are going to be identical.  And doubles in the wrap do NOT insure that a double will be drawn. If a single hits, you usually have to REALLy "reach" to find anything...but you need to be able to use the SPAWN matrix by finding three-digit combos that TOUCH each other. When you see the winner and you say "Oh, but it was only one jump away over this other digit" all you're doing is rationalizing the backtesting and making it "fit".

This brings up something else.  While we (at least I) don't have a valid alternative to backtesting, backtesting itself has an inherent problem.  It is OFTEN the case where we can find the winner out of a group of combos we "would have could have" bet when we back test. But that is NOT the same as being able to PICK the winning combo BEFORE the drawing. As they say "hindsight is 20/20 " Much like DSUMS, which DOES 99% of the time produce a box hit in hindsight, but you have to be able to pick it out of the 180-220 combos BEFORE it hits.....and you have to do it in such a manner that you make a PROFIT from using it.  Playing 75 combos a day and hitting only 40% of the time will lose you money over a year, in spite of providing many hits during the year.  It's back again to the difference between "hitting" and "winning".  To me, "winning" is what's hard. To "win" means you make more money over the calendar year than you put into the game. "hitting" isn't alll that hard. Last year I made a couple hundred profit. Not all that much. But I "hit" almost 40 times.  I'd rather win than hit.

I agree with you.  It is hard to determine the number before the draw when every possible combo is located there..

I bet there is someone here who can make a program that does this for you.  There are so many smart computer programers here at lp.. We are so lucky to be part of this group.

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

amilby30's avatar - nw logo.jpg
              Cobb
              United States
              Member #26586
              November 19, 2005
              9765 Posts
              Posted: June 28, 2006, 12:01 am - IP Logged

lets see iff this work  got them down to 4 nums tenn test 070  864  774    786

I LOVE THIS SPORT !!   BY30PREDICTIONS

Kola's avatar - image
                Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                Member #28945
                December 25, 2005
                1532 Posts
                Posted: June 28, 2006, 12:19 am - IP Logged

Hi badger. Its funny you mention that backtesting thing. I was thinking about the very same thing earlier today, and I agree with you. Kind of like a backward "observer affects the result of the experiment'. That's why I try to maintain some control when manipulating formulas and numbers; careful not to co-opt results to suit me.

And yes, I understand your point, but I still that say that doubles in the Spawn Wrap will often yield the winning number nonetheless. Again, its often that the mirrors play a large role in the clusters. Have you checked those? 

With the Spawn Wrap, you don't have to rationalize about possible clusters being 1 digit away "here or there". Its super-consistent enough to outweigh the scant occasions it doesn't touch

Also, you missed my point with DSUM. DSUM has advanced way beyond what you cite above. I just haven't posted the latest things. In using DSUM with the Spawn, I mentioned that you will only use - at most - 64 numbers. Using various techniques to find a good number, I'm able to profit in a huge way. Conservatively speaking, my hit rate is very, very high. Again that is dependent on your methods. If you choose to use DSUM you only play the base numbers - 64 of them.  You don't play the wrapdowns so you certainly don't play 180-220- numbers.

DSUM is a great net to catch the number. I want to do better than DSUM, which is a great last resort. Very profitable indeed.. But my aim is to get my picks between 5 and 30 numbers. What I offered in the beginning of the post about studying the SPAWN WRAP FULLY, is what I am trying to use to produce good picks for every draw.

Kola's avatar - image
                  Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                  Member #28945
                  December 25, 2005
                  1532 Posts
                  Posted: June 28, 2006, 12:33 am - IP Logged

I agree with you.  It is hard to determine the number before the draw when every possible combo is located there..

I bet there is someone here who can make a program that does this for you.  There are so many smart computer programers here at lp.. We are so lucky to be part of this group.

Its true its hard to determine the number, but that only if you look at the face value of the Spawn Wrap, and get distracted by all the clusters, and nothing else. I think that if you break Spawn apart is if to go into the INNER STRUCTURE of the Pick 3, you will see how the next draw is a direct combination of the last two, and how they really merge. Just an idea....

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
                    Wyncote,Pa
                    United States
                    Member #3206
                    January 3, 2004
                    61446 Posts
                    Posted: June 28, 2006, 3:02 am - IP Logged

Is the cluster always the third, fourth, and fifth rows? 

No. It could be any row. Any column. I've seen it vertically, horizontally, diagonally, and also in a grapevine fashion.

Based on my research , the Spawn Wrap is the Inner Structure of the Pick 3. Look at it, and tear it apart.

BlackApple?

This is a shout out to you as well. Remember you told me a couple of months ago on the DSUM thread that to even dare to assure a winning number 100% of the time, it would have to involve the sums and root sums. You were right to a large degree. Spawn honors that. You will find Sum and Root Sum Heaven in the Spawn Wrap. Pick it apart. I think it will reap many dividends.

Again, l feel that the Spawn Wrap births all numbers for all pick 3 System.  Whether it be V-tracs, Shift Method, Digits Out method, Root Sum method, Pairs Method, etc...

Humbly I say, If you study the Spawn, it will help to dramatically perfect your own systems even more. Bold Statement. But its just my experience.

You know, I know what you are

getting  KOLA,

so does Mysticwomyn and Tenaj .

Just watching a little for the input,

don't want to spoil

the flow of sharing

Wyncote,Pa
                      United States
                      Member #3206
                      January 3, 2004
                      61446 Posts
                      Posted: June 28, 2006, 5:05 am - IP Logged

I must say key digits,workout variations

abound within these vital points you

address.You've got a clutch on the

essential clusters that winning combos

spawn from.Continue the excellent

detective work, any adversity breeds

more success. 

Wyncote,Pa
                        United States
                        Member #3206
                        January 3, 2004
                        61446 Posts
                        Posted: June 28, 2006, 5:25 am - IP Logged

you told me a couple of months ago on the DSUM thread that to even dare to assure a winning number 100% of the time, it would have to involve the sums and root sums. You were right to a large degree. Spawn honors that. You will find Sum and Root Sum Heaven in the Spawn Wrap. Pick it apart. I think it will reap many dividends.

I already utilize this,however I see

there are more keys to unlock.

Notating several new tricks/tips so far

Nice that you clearly recorded your

operations,I lost a good one,it

can happen.

Wyncote,Pa
                          United States
                          Member #3206
                          January 3, 2004
                          61446 Posts
                          Posted: June 28, 2006, 5:33 am - IP Logged
                          2/11/2006646Payout
                          2/10/2006616Payout
                          2/9/2006675

********************************************************

4/3/2006082Payout
                          4/2/2006008Payout
                          4/1/2006092
                            Wyncote,Pa
                            United States
                            Member #3206
                            January 3, 2004
                            61446 Posts
                            Posted: June 28, 2006, 6:08 am - IP Logged

Try Tiber's method on the

above Try this rundown that I use   take the last two draws.subtract them .then using the number 317 add till you wrap.

When to have the same number in the

same position three times.

082    008

008    092

----    -------

084    016

317    317

----    -----        In the Column of the repeats,

seen in both rundowns,target the 3

391    323    Do your wrap,highlight the 3

539    630

Will give key digit/keypair