Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

From Dezmond, Son of Ducksafloat

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 11 years ago by BarbaraAnn68.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #26330
November 16, 2005
330 Posts
Posted: July 6, 2006, 12:57 am - IP Logged

Dezmond thank you for your service to our country.  God Bless you.  A  Psalm that gets me through hard times.

Psalm 23

1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23351 Posts
    Posted: July 6, 2006, 6:45 am - IP Logged

Dezmond,

Thanks to you, and others like you, we can continue celebrating the Fourth of July and our other traditions in relative safety and peace.  Your service is the ultimate sacrifice to this country and her people, and there are no words that can describe the thanks and respect I have for you.  Be safe over there.  I continue to pray for you.

-Todd

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg
      Wentzville, Missouri
      United States
      Member #2243
      September 4, 2003
      8519 Posts
      Posted: July 6, 2006, 7:42 am - IP Logged

Oh, you guys, it's like 6:30am here and i decided to log on while everyone is sleeping....i thought i had a pm here and it was this thread....i am in tears after reading and when Dezmond wakes up this morning and reads this, he is gonna be blown away and teary eyed, just like me:)! 

I know that he just wanted to say thank you to you guys for your prayers and support and I am sure, he isn't gonna be expecting this when he reads it. 

See how great you guy's are!!!!!!!!  Still, you give him even more to carry with him!  For us, that is the power in love and respect and please know that what may not be a big deal to some, is a very big deal to others!  So, I Thank You ALL!

I told him that he and the other soldiers can just log on from Iraq if they wanted to get some real entertainment and go through that bonding experience.  He said, that he would and he said, that he was going to show all the Service Members "The Lottery Post!"  He said, he really enjoyed reading all the differences in opionions here and just how this one place, is such a reality of a type of freedom.

Thank You Sooooooooo Much!

PaTrice 

Rubber DuckMade 2-B Pro$perou$ & Powerful!
      Ya' Gotta Love Thi$ Place! wMim

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
        FEMA Region V Camp #21
        United States
        Member #520
        July 27, 2002
        5699 Posts
        Posted: July 6, 2006, 7:54 am - IP Logged

Dezmond,

You are the man. You folks are risking your lives daily in that hell hole and my utmost respect goes out to each and every one of you. It takes a lot of guts.

May this nightmare be over soon and all of you come home safely.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
          Tennessee
          United States
          Member #7853
          October 15, 2004
          11338 Posts
          Posted: July 6, 2006, 8:09 am - IP Logged

hey there dezmond may god bless you and be with you and all the troops.i hope you all have a safe return home very soon.....straight shooter.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
            Member #4877
            May 30, 2004
            5143 Posts
            Posted: July 6, 2006, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

Oh, you guys, it's like 6:30am here and i decided to log on while everyone is sleeping....i thought i had a pm here and it was this thread....i am in tears after reading and when Dezmond wakes up this morning and reads this, he is gonna be blown away and teary eyed, just like me:)! 

I know that he just wanted to say thank you to you guys for your prayers and support and I am sure, he isn't gonna be expecting this when he reads it. 

See how great you guy's are!!!!!!!!  Still, you give him even more to carry with him!  For us, that is the power in love and respect and please know that what may not be a big deal to some, is a very big deal to others!  So, I Thank You ALL!

I told him that he and the other soldiers can just log on from Iraq if they wanted to get some real entertainment and go through that bonding experience.  He said, that he would and he said, that he was going to show all the Service Members "The Lottery Post!"  He said, he really enjoyed reading all the differences in opionions here and just how this one place, is such a reality of a type of freedom.

Thank You Sooooooooo Much!

PaTrice 

ducksafloat & DEZMOND::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

DEZMOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........YOU  A    ............HAAAA

CHAMPION of our..........."WORLD"!!!!!!!!!

THANK$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

for keppin us "FISH FREE"!!!!!

LOL

PSYKOMO 

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
              Member #4877
              May 30, 2004
              5143 Posts
              Posted: July 6, 2006, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

"FISH LOVE...................FREEDOM"!!!!!

Dezmond:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

THANK$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

for "FEEDING THE FISH"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PSYKOMO 

Philadelphia,Penna
                United States
                Member #7155
                September 23, 2004
                81 Posts
                Posted: July 6, 2006, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

Hi Dezmond,May God Bless and keep you all safely. Always    BarbaraAnn68