Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 2:47 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Who is the person who just left a voice mail?

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Todd.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #31636
February 1, 2006
256 Posts
Posted: July 14, 2006, 10:22 am - IP Logged

Sorry can’t help you with speednet. I use paypal to collect payments. All I can tell you is that it would have to be one of the people who recently bought a premium account. Seeing that you have their mail address from the purchase why not write each person who has and ask if it was them because maybe they wont see this post?

Just a suggestion.

I have already sent everyone with a credit card transaction since June 1st a PM.

Whoever who left me the message, I just want to be clear about this:  I just want to make sure you're not going to reverse the charge on your credit card, because that affects me directly.  That's all.  I just need to know who did it for that reason.  It was a man who called, not a woman.  I'm not looking to get all upset or anything, I just don't want the chargeback.  So relax, and please call your credit card if you issued a chargeback.

Wonder if it could have been a prankster?
Someone like Roy D. Mercer

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg

United States
    Member #12618
    March 18, 2005
    2060 Posts
    Posted: July 14, 2006, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

Well at least Todd narrowed it down to a male. Hopefully whoever did it, fixes the problem.

Dance like no one is watching.

United States
      Member #6388
      August 20, 2004
      3578 Posts
      Posted: July 14, 2006, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

This is really sad,I would never do anything like this....

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
        Member #26882
        November 23, 2005
        1404 Posts
        Posted: July 14, 2006, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

Oh you wouldn't believe some of the things people are capable of doing in an Online Business, I think I have seen it all but hey maybe I haven't and I am sure Todd has had his share as well. I have had books stolen by people who some how knew how to get past paypal without actually paying but yet got my book as well even paypal was baffled!

Then I have been darn right out and hacked in and books stolen as well. My thought is hey if you want my book that bad and don't have the money write me don't steal from me! One thing I can't stand is a thief! And my books are not expensive either, which makes it worse!

But people are people and do these sort of things, sad but true. I must say though I have had more good experiences with buyers than bad though so there still are lots of good folks out there!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23267 Posts
          Posted: July 14, 2006, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

I think I have figured it out.  Thank you to all who wrote and helped me out.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!