Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Perfect Pick 3 Wrapdown and the Phase Method for Hits

Topic closed. 36 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Kola.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
BOSTON
United States
Member #48
September 9, 2001
3594 Posts
Posted: July 30, 2006, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

great really appreciate your help. here are the #'s

last one was 164 next to last was 676 and the winning # was 034

To answer your inquiry before remember in Mass. we payoff on the first 3 so you can still call that a pick 3 game. We also payoff on the last 3.

Looking forward to reading your example as I really am trying to apply it here.

Kola's avatar - image
    Blundering Time Traveler

United States
    Member #28945
    December 25, 2005
    1528 Posts
    Posted: July 31, 2006, 3:22 am - IP Logged

great really appreciate your help. here are the #'s

last one was 164 next to last was 676 and the winning # was 034

To answer your inquiry before remember in Mass. we payoff on the first 3 so you can still call that a pick 3 game. We also payoff on the last 3.

Looking forward to reading your example as I really am trying to apply it here.

Hi retxx.

Give me authentic Pick 3 numbers. Believe me, from my research of this method, the results will be too inconsistent if we use Pick 4 numbers. The mechanics of the Pick 3 and Pick 4 are the same in principle, but the application is different.

BOSTON
      United States
      Member #48
      September 9, 2001
      3594 Posts
      Posted: July 31, 2006, 11:06 am - IP Logged

kola those are the authentic first 3 numbers unless you want the entire pick 4 they came from. If so here it is.

1646 last

6768 next last

0341 winning #

Hope this is what you mean.

BOSTON
        United States
        Member #48
        September 9, 2001
        3594 Posts
        Posted: July 31, 2006, 11:06 am - IP Logged

kola those are the authentic first 3 numbers unless you want the entire pick 4 they came from. If so here it is.

1646 last

6768 next last

0341 winning #

Kola's avatar - image
          Blundering Time Traveler

United States
          Member #28945
          December 25, 2005
          1528 Posts
          Posted: July 31, 2006, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

1646 last

6768 next last

0341 winning #

Hi retxx.

What I mean is that I cannot use 3 numbers from a Pick 4 game. It has to come from a real pick 3 game. Again, if I were to use 3 numbers from a Pick 4, instead of  from an exclusively Pick 3 game, the results would be inconsistent. Fundamentally, the games  are the same, but the application of the methods will be a little different. I would not want to mix the two.

Sorry to get a little  esoteric on you, but what I understand is that an extra number performs a different kind of alchemy on the whole set of numbers. The "musical scales" or 'notes' of a 'number phrase' (set of numbers) has a little different resonance from 3 notes(Pick 3) to 4 notes(Pick 4). Although they often do have similar harmonics as evidenced by the abilty to use Pick 4 trends to approxiamte pick 3 numbers, with that knowledge in mind, I'd rather develop something more accurately and exclusively built for the Pick 4, even though I'd use the same Pick 3 principles.

I understand that your state pays you for hitting three numbers in the Pick 4. So after you  have a little grasp of the Pick 3 method, and start backtesting it using other states' Pick 3 games, and you don't want to wait for my Pick 4 method to come out(it may take a while), go right ahead and use it for the bigger pick 4. Explore. I'm sure you will be able to find a little something(or maybe big) to help you.

Sorry there is no Pick 4 posted yet. This method is young, and still needs lots of work to iron out nuances, and delineate the rules.

NY
            United States
            Member #31362
            January 28, 2006
            78 Posts
            Posted: July 31, 2006, 12:32 pm - IP Logged

So *KOLA what wil be the winning number for NY's eve draw ?  214 ?

Kola's avatar - image
              Blundering Time Traveler

United States
              Member #28945
              December 25, 2005
              1528 Posts
              Posted: July 31, 2006, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

So *KOLA what wil be the winning number for NY's eve draw ?  214 ?

214? Maybe. Who knows?