Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Women lottery hackers:lottery wish.

Topic closed. 48 replies. Last post 10 years ago by pacattack05.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
New Mexico
United States
Member #12305
March 10, 2005
2984 Posts
Posted: August 1, 2006, 8:09 am - IP Logged

>If i was the dictator, ruler or sovereign of a country

With all your great ideas, I just can't figure out why you are not a dictator, ruler or sovereign?

Jester Laugh 

Just how rich would you be making all these women with your special lotteries?

Your Country would suffer real traffic problems from all the luxury cars they would buy after winning your  pick 1 - (1-15)!

Jester Laugh

It ought to be a dreamplace after a couple of generations.

For the last half-century they've had a problem in China with families killing off girl-babies whenever they got the chance, because boy-babies accrued more advantage to them and there was a limit to how many kids they could have, per couple.

In the country pumpi's going to build, the advantage would be in having girl-babies.  Likely they'd be incinerating the carcasses of as many boy-babies as they could catch.

So it ought to be a great tourist industry in 50 years.  An old cadence count marching song described it, "Seven women to one guy, honey, honey."

Heck, the men could lie around eating bonbons and watching television all day, and the (alien) hired help could polish the Mercedeseseses and cook the fried hummingbird tongues.

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10344 Posts
    Posted: August 1, 2006, 9:17 am - IP Logged

While reading pacattack05's and justxploring's posts, it just came to me that pumpi is thinking of starting a clothing store / mail order catalog for transvestites. (Not that there's anything wrong with that!)

He's going to promote it by starting rumors of this "easier" lottery for women.

Watch- someone will start a poll about - Guys, if dressing up as a chick gave you better chances of hitting a jackpot, would you?

justxploring

The brain thing is because of circulation! 

Green laugh

New Mexico
      United States
      Member #12305
      March 10, 2005
      2984 Posts
      Posted: August 1, 2006, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

While reading pacattack05's and justxploring's posts, it just came to me that pumpi is thinking of starting a clothing store / mail order catalog for transvestites. (Not that there's anything wrong with that!)

He's going to promote it by starting rumors of this "easier" lottery for women.

Watch- someone will start a poll about - Guys, if dressing up as a chick gave you better chances of hitting a jackpot, would you?

justxploring

The brain thing is because of circulation! 

Green laugh

I'd say pumpi might just be thinking along the same lines as the people in various 'human resources' positions are trained to think.

Time was, mid-80s when I had it explained to me my department was too 'lilly white'.  And too few females in professional positions.  It was explained we were vulnerable to legal attack.

So, for some couple of years I had to ignore good male applicants to fill vacant professional positions, even if there were no other applicants.  Burn the woods and sift the ashes for someone who wasn't a white male.

I eventually managed to dig out some female applicants by dredging the recent grads from universities, hired some fantastic female professionals as a result. 

For the other ethnic variety I discovered there U of Oklahoma has a lot of white folks who have Cherokee and Choctaw tribal census numbers, so you can check yourself off the list as being ethnically diversified.

But all the ones I hired were excellent folks and worth the effort I had to go to in order to find them.

Maybe this is the kind of thinking, the diversity thing, that pumpi's getting around to.

J

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: August 1, 2006, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

And as a dictator i would make the payout for this easy lottery resemble KY Cash ball, except that for a 4of 4 you get 2,500 after taxes, and 50 dollars for a 3of 4 match and the prize will not be 200,000 dollars but 50,000 or a nice House...Men it should work...

I would then create 2 easy lotteries one for government officials and presidents, vice presidents, and future presidents, and presidents from other countries and government officials from other countries. One will pay the same way, 50,000 dollars and the other will pay 17 million dollars after taxes...And they will be called: Presidential lottos...

Someone should come up with Presidential Lottos....

"..Those eyes...."  ."..they dissappeared"        ....from movie "Predator 1"

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: August 1, 2006, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

i would then let the presidential lotto play twice a week, and the payouts will be terrific, better than any lotto....

"...Those eyes...."  "......they just dissappeared..."         .....from movie "Predator 1"...

United States
            Member #17555
            June 22, 2005
            5582 Posts
            Posted: August 2, 2006, 12:59 am - IP Logged

And as a dictator i would make the payout for this easy lottery resemble KY Cash ball, except that for a 4of 4 you get 2,500 after taxes, and 50 dollars for a 3of 4 match and the prize will not be 200,000 dollars but 50,000 or a nice House...Men it should work...

I would then create 2 easy lotteries one for government officials and presidents, vice presidents, and future presidents, and presidents from other countries and government officials from other countries. One will pay the same way, 50,000 dollars and the other will pay 17 million dollars after taxes...And they will be called: Presidential lottos...

Someone should come up with Presidential Lottos....

"..Those eyes...."  ."..they dissappeared"        ....from movie "Predator 1"

I would then create 2 easy lotteries one for government officials and presidents, vice presidents, and future presidents

Your right Pumpi, The president is immensely underpaid. Four hundred thousand a year salary is not enough.

Infact, you should start a lottery for Bill Gates. If he keeps giving his money away, he'll eventually go broke, and will need a lottery to save him.

I suggest making the odds of winning 1-38, and the jackpot 10 million bucks.

LOL.......

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
              Member #4877
              May 30, 2004
              5112 Posts
              Posted: August 2, 2006, 2:02 am - IP Logged

ONLY........................"pacattack05"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i$$$$$$$................"Financially ">>>

Succa$$full w/>

"WOMEN"$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$#################

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

WWWWWWWWWWWWJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJAAAAAAAAAAAA$$$$

LOL

PSYKOMO 

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: August 2, 2006, 4:53 am - IP Logged

I thought the president got paid 150,000 to 200,000? That to me for the U.S presidents is not enough. The presidents are the most important citizen in the entire country and that's how much he gets paid...Unacceptable...I'll love to see all presidents and vice-presidents become multi-millionaires....

200,000 a year is what a heart surgeon makes, and you can't compare a heart surgeon with the president...

I feel that Bill Gates is kind of slow...

Like 5 years ago, i read that Bill Gates wanted to start a "billion dollars lottery" just like they have in Spain...But i don't know what became of it after the years for i couldn't find anything else after that year....It will have been wonderfull to have one here in the U.S...

"....Those eyes...."  "....they dissappeared..."      ....from movie "Predator 1"

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
                  Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #22395
                  September 24, 2005
                  1583 Posts
                  Posted: August 2, 2006, 7:12 am - IP Logged

They must have given the President a raise while you were watching Predator...$400,000

US President Salary

But it should be OK according to your plan because Heart Transplant surgeons don't average quite that much.

The median expected salary for a typical Heart Transplant Surgeon in the United States is $398,885. This basic market pricing report was prepared using our Certified Compensation Professionals' analysis of survey data collected from thousands of HR departments at employers of all sizes, industries and geographies.

salary.com

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: August 2, 2006, 7:29 am - IP Logged

I remember seen the salary of a heart surgeon to be 200,000 for starters in 1998 here in the state of Georgia, maybe it has risen...

MY Gosh that is too much for a surgeon...A surgeon should make no more than 200,000 a year...398,000 what the hell?That's too much, don't care where he/she lives in the U.S...

I wonder how much do people that try and figure out the cure for diseases make?I bet less than 30,000 a year: )...

But sincerely, making 398,000 a year can not be compare to be fluent in English, italian,Spanish, Portuguese and Greek : ) [and only those languages]...

But i know what a heart surgeon does is priceless; They save lives...yet though a surgeon making more than 200,000 a year is too much...Guys, he is going to make 200,000 the next year, and the year after that, and the year after that, indefinately...So what's the worry....

And the people that work with sintax and try to bring the languages together (like dictionary people), in harmony do [would do] a priceless job..

".....For the glory of Rome...."

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
                      Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #22395
                      September 24, 2005
                      1583 Posts
                      Posted: August 2, 2006, 7:42 am - IP Logged

You are going to have to study a lot more if you want to be a Dictator.

Atlanta, GA heart surgeon

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                        Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #1
                        May 31, 2000
                        23259 Posts
                        Posted: August 2, 2006, 8:33 am - IP Logged

This has to be the most enjoyable thread in a long time.  Pac's comment was priceless (I also came close to spraying my screen with coffee), truecritic is in a close second!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
                          Member #26882
                          November 23, 2005
                          1404 Posts
                          Posted: August 2, 2006, 9:16 am - IP Logged

None of you know what it is to be a "woman", don't care what's your sex...

"....Those eyes.....they dissappeared...."..              from movie "Predator 1"...

"..Yeah you won the lottery...good for you..."     "but is only you"...."

Shania Twain: Man, I Feel Like A Woman!

I'm going out tonight-I'm feelin' alright
                          Gonna let it all hang out
                          Wanna make some noise-really raise my voice
                          Yeah, I wanna scream and shout
                          No inhibitions-make no conditions
                          Get a little outta line
                          I ain't gonna act politically correct
                          I only wanna have a good time

The best thing about being a woman
                          Is the prerogative to have a little fun and...

Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy-forget I'm a lady
                          Men's shirts-short skirts
                          Oh, oh, oh, really go wild-yeah, doin' it in style
                          Oh, oh, oh, get in the action-feel the attraction
                          Color my hair-do what I dare
                          Oh, oh, oh, I wanna be free-yeah, to feel the way I feel
                          Man! I feel like a woman!

The girls need a break-tonight we're gonna take
                          The chance to get out on the town
                          We don't need romance-we only wanna dance
                          We're gonna let our hair hang down.

I get totally crazy
                          Can you feel it
                          Come, come, come on baby
                          I feel like a woman.

My Addition:

I was born with Breasts, Ovaries and a Uterus
                          If I’m not a woman Why Do I have all of this?

Oh, Oh, Oh, NO, I’m having Hot Flashes Again
                          My Hormones are mess and I can’t Stay Thin!
                          I’m Growing Hair under my Chin
                          My body is swollen, and I just can win!

OH, OH, OH, OH, Man I Think I am A Woman!!!!!!

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                            Member #14
                            November 9, 2001
                            31334 Posts
                            Posted: August 2, 2006, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

ROFL   love your addition

love to nibble those micey feet.

Honduras
                              Member #20982
                              August 29, 2005
                              4715 Posts
                              Posted: August 2, 2006, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

Finally, As a soveirgn/dictator i will set up the first "POwerball" for 25 cents in the world (actually the bonus ball will be from 1-25), but don't know whether i will keep the quick pick option or eliminate it...I also will have to re-structure the lower prizes tiers payouts. I will have to think it through...Men, this thing is getting interesting and hot: ) lol...And just to think that i saw the movie "The Tailor of Panama..."

"...For the glory of Rome...."