Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 10:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Women lottery hackers:lottery wish.

Topic closed. 48 replies. Last post 10 years ago by pacattack05.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Raven62's avatar - binary
New Jersey
United States
Member #17843
June 28, 2005
51098 Posts
Posted: August 2, 2006, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

Is it true: You've Legally changed your Name to: Richard (Dick) Tater!

United States
    Member #17555
    June 22, 2005
    5582 Posts
    Posted: August 3, 2006, 2:31 am - IP Logged

Finally, As a soveirgn/dictator i will set up the first "POwerball" for 25 cents in the world (actually the bonus ball will be from 1-25), but don't know whether i will keep the quick pick option or eliminate it...I also will have to re-structure the lower prizes tiers payouts. I will have to think it through...Men, this thing is getting interesting and hot: ) lol...And just to think that i saw the movie "The Tailor of Panama..."

"...For the glory of Rome...."

Pumpi....With all due respect, were you recently struck by lightning?

Thanx in advance...

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
      Wandering Aimlessly
      United States
      Member #25360
      November 5, 2005
      4461 Posts
      Posted: August 3, 2006, 2:45 am - IP Logged

"MY Gosh that is too much for a surgeon...A surgeon should make no more than 200,000 a year...398,000 what the hell?That's too much, don't care where he/she lives in the U.S..."

I'm happy to see they make a lot of money. Be a shame if they had to moonlight for extra cash. I'd hate to get into a cab at 2am and see my cardiologist's photo on the hack license the morning of my surgery. "The patient is doing fine. (Yawn) Nurse, did you happen to see where I left my watch?"

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: August 3, 2006, 3:17 am - IP Logged

"MY Gosh that is too much for a surgeon...A surgeon should make no more than 200,000 a year...398,000 what the hell?That's too much, don't care where he/she lives in the U.S..."

I'm happy to see they make a lot of money. Be a shame if they had to moonlight for extra cash. I'd hate to get into a cab at 2am and see my cardiologist's photo on the hack license the morning of my surgery. "The patient is doing fine. (Yawn) Nurse, did you happen to see where I left my watch?"

You must go to Cali with me......