Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What has happened here?

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Kola.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
FEMA Region V Camp #21
United States
Member #520
July 27, 2002
5699 Posts
Posted: August 1, 2006, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

DD,

Lime = 248, 649

Jello = 662, 339

red = Mad

Good luck with THOSE tonight!  Wink

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Bahamas
    Member #44107
    July 30, 2006
    251 Posts
    Posted: August 1, 2006, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

I don't know if I am a culprit or not but I am knew and trying to understand everything around here.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused if I did something wrong.

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
      FEMA Region V Camp #21
      United States
      Member #520
      July 27, 2002
      5699 Posts
      Posted: August 1, 2006, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

I don't know if I am a culprit or not but I am knew and trying to understand everything around here.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused if I did something wrong.

Optimistic,

With 13 posts we're not talking about you.  I'm sure I posted in the wrong place when I first started too. 

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

New Mexico
        United States
        Member #12305
        March 10, 2005
        2984 Posts
        Posted: August 1, 2006, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

I was just nosing around the forums here trying to find an appropriate place to discuss the relationship between keno games and pick 3 and 4, involving matters not precisely metaphysical, but not mainstream science. 

It doesn't fit in Mystical, and nobody over there is much into taking the hocus pocus out of astrology.  It doesn't fit in Mathmatics because it ain't math.  It doesn't fit in Lottery Systems, because it ain't yet a system.  It doesn't fit in Jackpots, because that's all mainly predictions these days. 

There's one active person on this board who knows a great deal about the relationships between pick 3 and pick 4 and keno, but she ain't about to discuss it, anyways.

For a while I had a Yahoo random numbers behavior group with a lot of discussions along these lines, but eventually I got tired of talking to myself, being the only member.  So I disbanded the group and came back to LP.

I guess that ought to tell me something, but I'm thick-headed.

Jack

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23262 Posts
          Posted: August 1, 2006, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

I was just nosing around the forums here trying to find an appropriate place to discuss the relationship between keno games and pick 3 and 4, involving matters not precisely metaphysical, but not mainstream science. 

It doesn't fit in Mystical, and nobody over there is much into taking the hocus pocus out of astrology.  It doesn't fit in Mathmatics because it ain't math.  It doesn't fit in Lottery Systems, because it ain't yet a system.  It doesn't fit in Jackpots, because that's all mainly predictions these days. 

There's one active person on this board who knows a great deal about the relationships between pick 3 and pick 4 and keno, but she ain't about to discuss it, anyways.

For a while I had a Yahoo random numbers behavior group with a lot of discussions along these lines, but eventually I got tired of talking to myself, being the only member.  So I disbanded the group and came back to LP.

I guess that ought to tell me something, but I'm thick-headed.

Jack

You raise some good points, but I'd guess that these kind of topics that could span more than one forum is not the blatant posting in the wrong forum that Rick is referring to. 

I think those kinds of posts are left up the topic's author as to where they think it fits best.

IMHO, random number posts should probably be in Mathematics.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Kola's avatar - image
            Blundering Time Traveler

United States
            Member #28945
            December 25, 2005
            1528 Posts
            Posted: August 1, 2006, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

Hi Stefan and Rick G thanks for your sentiments and votes of confidence.

Stefan, I did not take any offense to what you said. I appreciated it. I respect and share your intention to improve upon the usage of LP. I'm glad you shared your thoughts. It was helpful. Thanks.