Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 8:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

interesting technique

Topic closed. 41 replies. Last post 10 years ago by cps10.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
The Carolinas - Charlotte
United States
Member #21627
September 12, 2005
4138 Posts
Posted: August 17, 2006, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

Would you please do Texas? thanks

Not bad for TEXAS EVENING:

$1,009 profit on max drawdown of $2,170...an impressive ROI of 46.50%!!

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

London
    United Kingdom
    Member #9904
    December 27, 2004
    12 Posts
    Posted: August 18, 2006, 2:09 am - IP Logged

"Notorious" is a good word to use. Yes Nod LOL

"Egotistical" and "odd" are a couple others I would add.  Maybe he's just so smart that the rest of us morons can't possibly comprehend what he's saying.  Or maybe his utter lack of jackpot wins show that he's just in deperate need of a personality transplant.

In any case, he pretty much forced me to suspend his membership here.  Too bad, I always enjoy people with "severe personalities".

You certainly are right there. Is that the reason why you took out a post I made announcing his new chat site? In the meantime I got banned from his new site for saying something he disagreed with. I questioned his paranoia about "Kulai" and "Scritser" who as it appears are trying to get him to give  information for free. I was accused of being in league with "Kulai" and lying about it. Most strange considering his software is free. Definitely something odd there. Despite that his software is the only rational way of looking at lotteries and helps me make money. When I told him this he again accused me of lying. Can you believe it, making money from using his software on lotteries. Nontheless I will continue "lying" and making money from his software. Mad as a hatter is he. Really sad as he has a first rate lottery brain and software to match. Maybe living in Cashtown,Pennsylvania has done this to him. Sounds like a one horse town where the horse left 10 years ago.

United States
      Member #21627
      September 12, 2005
      4138 Posts
      Posted: August 18, 2006, 9:42 am - IP Logged

I think this 3-draw method is very cool...it can get a little "hairy" at times, but it has some merit.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

takeitez's avatar - japheth
        Carters Lake, Ga.
        United States
        Member #5313
        June 29, 2004
        1065 Posts
        Posted: August 18, 2006, 9:56 am - IP Logged

cps10,

I would be very interested in the pick 4 system you posted about yesterday that makes $3 million a year. I would only need to play it a couple of years. Could you please explain more about it?

ez

No Pity!Guitar  Drum ........ in the long run........

United States
          Member #21627
          September 12, 2005
          4138 Posts
          Posted: August 18, 2006, 10:10 am - IP Logged

ez

Well, that is an interesting twist I did on it. Basically I took the return of one state for one month (81+%) and applied it to an initial bankroll of $3,000. After the first month, your bankroll would be over $5,000. Then I applied the 81% to that...that would get you over $9000 after two months, etc.

I would imagine that no state would get that kind of return every month, so the figures that I presented were probably a bit far fetched, but you get the idea.

Stooges

takeitez's avatar - japheth
            Carters Lake, Ga.
            United States
            Member #5313
            June 29, 2004
            1065 Posts
            Posted: August 18, 2006, 10:22 am - IP Logged

ez

Well, that is an interesting twist I did on it. Basically I took the return of one state for one month (81+%) and applied it to an initial bankroll of $3,000. After the first month, your bankroll would be over $5,000. Then I applied the 81% to that...that would get you over $9000 after two months, etc.

I would imagine that no state would get that kind of return every month, so the figures that I presented were probably a bit far fetched, but you get the idea.

Which means after a year we would all be rich! The states would all stop pick 4 !

I just hope they don't stop pick 3 !!  It has been good to me.

ez

No Pity!Guitar  Drum ........ in the long run........

United States
              Member #21627
              September 12, 2005
              4138 Posts
              Posted: August 18, 2006, 10:39 am - IP Logged

Which means after a year we would all be rich! The states would all stop pick 4 !

I just hope they don't stop pick 3 !!  It has been good to me.

ez

Right, well, besides, the online stores don't allow that high of a wager either...so that would nip that in the bud too.

However, an 80% return a month, just to earn $2400 a month is a good deal as well.

The pick-3 strategy can be applied much the same way.

you could also create a progression that allows you to win even if you are playing at the convenience store with the lower payouts.

Stooges

Maine
                United States
                Member #99
                January 27, 2002
                1015 Posts
                Posted: August 18, 2006, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for doing Texas cps10. Sorry to be dense but how exactly do you do this? I tried taking the last three night results and did ok until I hit a combo of three results that never gave a winner. If you don't get a winner in two or three games do you start using the last results? Do you get doubles from your wheel? thanks    alx

CSenior's avatar - 2016 03_10_19_01_18.png
                  Florida
                  United States
                  Member #30348
                  January 15, 2006
                  2009 Posts
                  Posted: August 18, 2006, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

cps10~ Could you do Florida? Thanks!

United States
                    Member #21627
                    September 12, 2005
                    4138 Posts
                    Posted: August 18, 2006, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for doing Texas cps10. Sorry to be dense but how exactly do you do this? I tried taking the last three night results and did ok until I hit a combo of three results that never gave a winner. If you don't get a winner in two or three games do you start using the last results? Do you get doubles from your wheel? thanks    alx

ALX

I take all of the numbers from the past three draws and wheel them. I use singles and doubles, but not the triples. I then play those until there is a hit. I use a progression as well, so that any losses are covered up with just one win.

Stooges

United States
                      Member #21627
                      September 12, 2005
                      4138 Posts
                      Posted: August 18, 2006, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

cps10~ Could you do Florida? Thanks!

csenior

A $153 profit on a max drawdown of $2,470

That is a 6.19% profit...but at least it is a profit!

Stooges

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
                        rainbow lake
                        Canada
                        Member #25177
                        November 2, 2005
                        10764 Posts
                        Posted: August 18, 2006, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

Can you run Western Canada if you have time CPS

also when you get a double number in any of the 3 draws you should change it to the mirror.

example

088........ Change one 8 to a 3

960.......Change 0 to a 5

creates more numbers but more hits also

United States
                          Member #21627
                          September 12, 2005
                          4138 Posts
                          Posted: August 19, 2006, 7:59 am - IP Logged

Can you run Western Canada if you have time CPS

also when you get a double number in any of the 3 draws you should change it to the mirror.

example

088........ Change one 8 to a 3

960.......Change 0 to a 5

creates more numbers but more hits also

Grace

I sure will...I have to run out this morning while new floors are installed in the house we are selling. I will get a chance this evening to do that for you for sure.

Interesting take on the mirror. I have just used the amount of numbers regardless of singles, doubles, triples. I have a progression chart for 5-number wheels all the way up to 9-number wheels. I play only the singles and doubles of those wheels though. Very easy to use :)

I will let you know my results later on.

Keith

Stooges

United States
                            Member #21627
                            September 12, 2005
                            4138 Posts
                            Posted: August 19, 2006, 8:34 am - IP Logged

Grace

I had time to do this...our flooring guys aren't here yet.

Anyway, I did it both ways, the way I was doing it, and how you suggested handling doubles. The funny thing is that the outcome was exactly the same.

The reason being is that when I took the mirror, the mirror was also in one of the other two draws, so that kind of nullified that approach. I looked back at my other tests, and it happened that way in every instance. Isn't that the damned-est thing?! :)

However, I do like your idea. In the event that the mirror does not show up in the other two draws, I would add that to allow for maximum coverage.

BUT...the bottom line is that WC produced a nice return:

$750 with a maximum drawdown of $1,560, or a 48.077% ROI, which is actually quite outstanding.

A $1,500 bankroll would grow - based on this return every month, compounded - to $165,665 in one year's time...not bad :) Or, you could just take a $9,000 income without losing your bankroll every year!

Stooges

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
                              rainbow lake
                              Canada
                              Member #25177
                              November 2, 2005
                              10764 Posts
                              Posted: August 19, 2006, 9:37 am - IP Logged

Grace

I had time to do this...our flooring guys aren't here yet.

Anyway, I did it both ways, the way I was doing it, and how you suggested handling doubles. The funny thing is that the outcome was exactly the same.

The reason being is that when I took the mirror, the mirror was also in one of the other two draws, so that kind of nullified that approach. I looked back at my other tests, and it happened that way in every instance. Isn't that the damned-est thing?! :)

However, I do like your idea. In the event that the mirror does not show up in the other two draws, I would add that to allow for maximum coverage.

BUT...the bottom line is that WC produced a nice return:

$750 with a maximum drawdown of $1,560, or a 48.077% ROI, which is actually quite outstanding.

A $1,500 bankroll would grow - based on this return every month, compounded - to $165,665 in one year's time...not bad :) Or, you could just take a $9,000 income without losing your bankroll every year!

Thanks for your Time Keith!