Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 1:24 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What if I told you that I could with 95% accuracy predict

Topic closed. 93 replies. Last post 10 years ago by psykomo.

Page 1 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
Redford/MI
United States
Member #3396
January 18, 2004
4867 Posts
Posted: August 21, 2006, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

2 of 3 digits that would hit in the midday game & in the evening game (non-state specific)?

Problem is I don't know how it will fall, where it will fall or with what 3rd digit that it will fall with---but I DO know what pair WILL fall.  (I figure 1 out of 4 ain't bad) Jester

Is there any takers that would be willing to assist in the venture of trying to either pick the 3rd digit OR figure out whether the pair will hit front, back or split? 

If so, I would be willing to post the pair here whenever I can & together we could try & figure out the best possible chance of getting a straight hit & maybe even the best possible states that the combo will fall in. 

Again: the question is would anyone be willing to assist in this venture? Another question is how would we break up the tasks? 

L ttaL   T

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
    The Carolinas - Charlotte
    United States
    Member #21627
    September 12, 2005
    4138 Posts
    Posted: August 21, 2006, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

Well, the problem is the non-state specific....

I think if you knew that it would fall somewhere in the country, well, you might be able to weight your bets somehow...I would just be afraid of losing too often.

If you have, say 48 draws in one day/night, then you would need at least 10 winners to break even.

Or better yet, if you used a certain pair, played it in each state, and used a state-specific progression, maybe in the long run you could win. But it would probably have to be boxed.

So, you are looking at a max of 10 numbers per state...or 480 numbers per day. You would actually only need 4 winners. Is this achievable? If so, it's worth looking into. Or at least AVERAGE 4 winners per day.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

Amarillo/Austin
      United States
      Member #1424
      April 25, 2003
      696 Posts
      Posted: August 21, 2006, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

Anyone can toss out a double, predict it will hit somewhere in the U.S. on any given day, then do a rain dance when it hits.  If it isn't state specific, it is a waste of time and effort.  Don't waste our time on this junk.

Orangeman              Stooges

United States
        Member #2460
        October 7, 2003
        766 Posts
        Posted: August 21, 2006, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

Every combo has 3 straight pairs and 6 boxed pairs. there are only about 55 boxed pairs counting doubles' pairs, on 48 states there would be combos having a total of 144 straight pairs and 288 boxed pairs, some or many of them will be repeat pairs.

I am afraid that OrangeMan is very much right.

EXCALIBUR is no more that "Handle" is dead, gone.
        Maybe sometime in the future I might come back as LANTERN again, but maybe not, if I don't come back as LANTERN in the future then I won't come back at all, but as I said there is no more EXCALIBUR.

United States
          Member #2460
          October 7, 2003
          766 Posts
          Posted: August 21, 2006, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

All is not lost, reduce the states to a good number of them and also reduced the 10 digits that will pair with the pair to a good number of digits.

15 states and 5 digits to pair with the pair. More or less or something like that.

Maybe sometime in the future I might come back as LANTERN again, but maybe not, if I don't come back as LANTERN in the future then I won't come back at all, but as I said there is no more EXCALIBUR.

paurths's avatar - underground
            Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
            Belgium
            Member #19287
            July 29, 2005
            2254 Posts
            Posted: August 21, 2006, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

Every combo has 3 straight pairs and 6 boxed pairs. there are only about 55 boxed pairs counting doubles' pairs, on 48 states there would be combos having a total of 144 straight pairs and 288 boxed pairs, some or many of them will be repeat pairs.

57 can be played online, mid & eve.
            If Kimberlee has found a way to come up with a pair that will hit, even if it is for all states, that is something yet. It is a first step.
            Find a way to come up with the matching digit and you only play 1 combo per day.
            You'll need 1 hit in 3 days. If the second day no hit, then you raise your bet. Unless it's a double you're playing.
            Further more, you first only play the midday games, and you play the ones first that will first be drawn. If no hit, play the remaining ones that are drawn later.
            If no hit, do the same thing for the evening states.

I'm interested, Kimberlee. Just let me know what you expect to do. 

cheers
            Ricky

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
              The Carolinas - Charlotte
              United States
              Member #21627
              September 12, 2005
              4138 Posts
              Posted: August 21, 2006, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, I would be glad to assist as well.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

United States
                Member #2460
                October 7, 2003
                766 Posts
                Posted: August 21, 2006, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

Predict which other pairs have a chance of matching up with that pair, but hard to do for so many states, combined all states stats are needed for boxed and straight pairs and digits + boxed and straight combos.

You are trying to do something such as Casho does.

A lot of work goes into his predictions, not easy to do, also he has special software.

Good luck, Kim.

United States
                  Member #2460
                  October 7, 2003
                  766 Posts
                  Posted: August 21, 2006, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

Yes, if you have software that can fetch all the combos from all the states and break them down into their pairs per each draw and give you the pairs frquencies per each draw and also for a particular range or ranges of draws, you can find out much about all states pairs, the stats much be for boxed and some just for straight pairs.

So you can see which of them are best to bet on.

Also look for matching pairs as I said above.

Good luck and let me know how it turns out, if you need some extra help or advice if I can give it, let me know, but mostly maybe I can give some advice.

But without proper stats I can't do much if anything at all.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                    Chief Bottle Washer
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #1
                    May 31, 2000
                    23275 Posts
                    Posted: August 21, 2006, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

Laverne,

I'm so glad you were able to find the Results Search page so useful.  I am really happy with the way that page turned out, because it is so flexible, and there are so many different ways to use it.  In the past I've called it "the most powerful lottery results search engine on the Internet," and I think the title still holds true today.  Thanks for posting your example.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Redford/MI
                      United States
                      Member #3396
                      January 18, 2004
                      4867 Posts
                      Posted: August 21, 2006, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

Anyone can toss out a double, predict it will hit somewhere in the U.S. on any given day, then do a rain dance when it hits.  If it isn't state specific, it is a waste of time and effort.  Don't waste our time on this junk.

You are, of course, entitled to your own opinion.  But just so we are on the same page here---there are 55 boxed pairs & 10 of those are same digit pairs.

I said that I can predict the correct pair about 95% of the time (I never said whether it would be a double or a non-double pair) 

And secondly, if it were state specific, then I wouldn't be here trying to gather all the knowledge that I can from others & asking for assistance from the forum--I would keep my mouth shut & profit all thatI can & probably make a little bit on the side selling the system to anyone that would be willing to buy it. 

And thirdly, although you make think that it is junk, there are some that may truly be interested in my idea.  (So don't assume that your opinion is the be all, end all opinion here)

And "THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT" Naughty

L ttaL   T

Jorli D's avatar - nw saucyelf2.jpg
                        Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #2448
                        October 4, 2003
                        25911 Posts
                        Posted: August 21, 2006, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

Orangeman:  It's an idea, a thought, a possibility.  How rude to imply it is junk.  Also, speak for yourself.  If you think your time is being wasted, then move on and keep on posting your state specific winners (sarcasm).  It may be a waste of your time and effort, but others may have that time and effort to help Kimberlee with her idea.

Redford/MI
                          United States
                          Member #3396
                          January 18, 2004
                          4867 Posts
                          Posted: August 21, 2006, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the post.

Though I am confused again.

I thought say the 12 pair would be

12X

21X

1X2

2X1

X12

X21

Can you explain what I am missing when you say this?---> Every combo has 3 straight pairs and 6 boxed pairs.

L ttaL   T

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                            Member #1987
                            August 5, 2003
                            8968 Posts
                            Posted: August 21, 2006, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

Todd, I deleted my last post here. But thanks for the acknowledgement.

I saw something else that may be even more dynamic. I will post it back using something different. 

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                              Chief Bottle Washer
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #1
                              May 31, 2000
                              23275 Posts
                              Posted: August 21, 2006, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

Todd, I deleted my last post here. But thanks for the acknowledgement.

I saw something else that may be even more dynamic. I will post it back using something different. 

Too bad - you should have just left it and added another one later.  I thought it was pretty good.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                              Help eliminate computerized drawings!